Dreaming In The Rain - FINAL

Dreaming In The Rain - Rewrite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dreaming In The Rain

Taeyeon's grip was on the door handle of their dorm's entrance when Tiffany's voice called out to her, "Where are you going?"

I tried my best to get away without anyone knowing-- damn that stupid beer can I tripped over before, "Just y'know?" Taeyeon turned to face her friend who had her arms crossed over her chest. She knew all too well where Taeyeon was headed in the middle of the night. 

"I can't stop you, I don't have the right to... but we have schedule in the morning- our photoshoot for Grazia remember? I'll be interrogated by manager oppa if you're missing." Tiffany paused making Taeyeon bite her lower lip- Taeyeon was feeling nervous, "Like always." Tiffany added scowling.

Taeyeon held her car keys in her hands tightly, "I promise I'll be back before you guys wake up. I..." Taeyeon paused, her gaze on her feet, "I have to see him before he leaves for Japan tomorrow. You know that, Fany-ah." Taeyeon confessed, promising to be back.

"You better." Taeyeon exhaled in satisfaction when Tiffany responded, "What do you even like in that kid?" I wonder when she'll stop calling her a kid... he's a man for god's sake- if she sees him shirtless-- Taeyeon paused her thoughts to respond to Tiffany's question, the list was long in Taeyeon's head, and she could name hundred things she liked about him, but when she opened to answer;

"Everything." Was her only answer.

Kim Taeyeon was madly in love with Byun Baekhyun. 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"I'm here, you can come out now." Taeyeon texted her boyfriend as she parked her Mercedes SLK outside of EXO's dorm- right below the street light. She stepped outside of her expensive vehicle and hugged herself tightly, "... I'm so cold." 

"Nah, I think you're pretty hot." Taeyeon turned her head to see Baekhyun standing with a smile on his face. His hands ed in the pockets of his black trousers. 

"Baekoong!" Taeyeon smiled effortlessly and opened her arms wide. "Taengoo!" Baekhyun mimicked and ran into her arms- embracing her small frame with all his might. 

Baekhyun's head was rested on the crook of Taeyeon's neck, "Baekkie," Taeyeon called sweetly, snaking her arms around his waist and under his black long coat. 

"This is so nice, you're so warm." Taeyeon rubbed her head against his chest that slightly made him ticklish. "Let's sit in the car first, alright? We'll get caught like this." Baekhyun was the first to pull away and he could not hide his amusement when he heard a inaudible whine from the older girl. 

"W-what are you even wearing?" Taeyeon's eyes scanned Baekhyun's figure from bottom to the top, "Long coat with sleeping trousers?" Taeyeon was smirking but her face was straightened instantly when Baekhyun dipped his head down to her height. A dirty smirk flitted perfectly across his face, "Would you rather I wear nothing? ... Cause I can do that." He winked suggestively making Taeyeon swallow hard.

"ert!" Taeyeon hit Baekhyun playfully on his arm- she was feeling flustered. "Omo, you okay?!" She lowered her body to see Baekhyun who was crouched but he took this opportunity to scoop her in his arms, "Got you, princess." 

"Yah!" She could only protest as Baekhyun carried her towards her car.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"So, you're leaving tomorrow?" Taeyeon quizzed tapping her chin.

"Ahan, I'm going to miss you this much!" Baekhyun spread his arms wide, earning a chuckle from Taeyeon who was sitting beside him on the driving seat. 

Both had been talking for over an hour, Taeyeon knew she had to go back as she had promised but she didn't want to- obviously.

"Baek." She called his name, making him pause and look at her in curiosity, "I have to leave now..." 

"That's right!" Baekhyun hollered looking guilty, "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked to meet up, I forgot your schedule and didn't think about you being tired, I'm so stupid- so stupid--" Taeyeon smiled brightly before leaving in to peck his lips. 

Baekhyun was suspended still in air, shocked, "I love you." Taeyeon whispered making Baekhyun flush the shades of red. "When I am away from you, a huge piece of my heart is always missing." Taeyeon watched with a smile on her face as Baekhyun expressed his feelings. 

"Not the whole heart?" She amused him beyond words, the woman in front of him was the reason he woke up everyday with a smile on his face. "Hey! Leave a piece for me to live too!" He joked putting up the flustered look on his face. "Just promise me you'll never let me go?" Baekhyun wanted to melt right then and there, she is too good to be true.

"I'll never let you go... Taengu."

A week prior to their secret meeting, Taeyeon received a message from Baekhyun that left her heart broken and crying for days.

"It's not working out, I'm sorry but I think we need to break up."

We need to...

... Break up?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Tiffany noona!" Baekhyun hollered waving his hand to the person standing at the end of the corridor of the Hotel. Tiffany stopped talking to Chanyeol and turned to see Baekhyun approaching.

"Hey," Baekhyun managed to choke out, crouching down to gather his breath and energy. He absent mindedly rested his hand against his gigantic friend, Park Chanyeol. 

Both of them were looking at Baekhyun with curiousity. "W-we're..." Baekhyun paused inhaling strongly, "We're having a Karaoke party in the hall room." He broke out the news. The SM was generous enough to provide vacation for their artists, so they were all staying in the five star hotel in Hawaii.

"Right now?" Tiffany asked, "Where are the others?" Chanyeol quietly glanced between the two, "Sonyushidae and EXO are doing a collab next. Do you want to join? You have to sign up."

"Sure! Why not?" 

"The rest of your members are already there, but..." Baekhyun paused, "Taeyeon... where is she?" 

"Didn't you say she was in her room? Room number... what was it again, oh yeah. Room number 440." Chanyeol gave Baekhyun an information that was useful and useless at the same time. He seemed happy when he nudged Tiffany's elbow, giving her quite weird looks. 

"Yeah, that's her room number. She probably doesn't know about the event, go tell her." Both Tiffany and Chanyeol were exchanging glances, and were grinning at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter