3

Money Can't Buy My Love

Chapter 3

 

“Hot coco” Dongho screamed happy and ran from the game room to the living room where Soohyun placed three cups of hot coco on the table.

 

Eunhye smiled at Dongho and followed him back to the living room before sitting down next to him on the ground on front of the table. Dongho put a cup in front of Eunhye and one in front of his daddy and then he grabbed the last one.

 

“Thank you Dongho” Eunhye said smiling at him.

“No problem” Dongho answered smiling.

 

Dongho POV

 

I really like mommy, I just wish mommy could stay with me and daddy and give me a younger brother or sister. Does daddy like mommy? Can’t mommy stay here with us? Mommy’s smile is so sweet and caring and she just is a perfect mommy.

 

“Daddy, can’t mommy stay with us?” I asked pouting at daddy.

“Baby, she has her own family too she can’t just leave them behind just because of you” Daddy explained to me.

 

“I know I can’t be selfish but I just want a mommy” I said as tears gathered in my eyes.

“I’ll come here as often as I can, but that is all I can promise you” Mommy said hugging me.

“You really don’t have to, I don’t want to bother you” Daddy said looking at mommy. I send a glare to daddy telling him I didn’t approve with what he said.

 

End of POV

 

“No it’s okay I don’t mind, right now I don’t have a lot to do at work anyway” Eunhye said smiling at Dongho and then at Soohyun.

 

“But still you shouldn’t put us before your work, it’s important too” Soohyun said.

“It’s okay, I’m the boss of them anyway” Eunhye said smiling.

“Mommy, can you play another game with me after the coco is up?” Dongho asked.

“I think your daddy wants to put you to bed after your coco is up” Eunhye said looking at Soohyun and then back at Dongho.

 

“Aah, daddy can I play another game with mommy” Dongho asked pouting.

“What about tomorrow or the day after, I can’t promise I can make it because I don’t know how busy work will be tomorrow” Eunhye said smiling at Dongho.

 

“But then you have to promise me that you won’t be sad if I can’t come okay” Eunhye said.

“Okay” Dongho said pouting.

“Good boy” Eunhye said smiling.

“Dongho, will you be sad if mommy leaves now?” Eunhye asked looking at the pouting Dongho.

“Yes, do you have to go now?” Dongho asked clinging to her.

 

“I’m sorry baby, I still have to make dinner to my daddy” Eunhye said.

“Okay if you have too” Dongho said pouting and walked away to his room.

“Come I’ll show you out and then put him in his bed” Soohyun said standing up and guided Eunhye to the door to let her out.

 

“Here is a paper with my number on it, text me if you can or can’t come that way Dongho won’t get his hopes up” Soohyun explained.

 

“Thank you, thank you for everything but I really have to go now before my father calls the police and tells them I’m missing” Eunhye said smiling.

 

“Thank you for spending time with Dongho for a while, I’m sure he won’t let go after today” Soohyun said smiling at Eunhye.

 

“He’s a good kid, just a little clingy, or is that only with me?” Eunhye asked.

“Only with you, you’re lucky normally he ignores people like that” Soohyun said.

“Lucky me then, but I really have to go now, I’ll send a message if I can or can’t come tomorrow” Eunhye said before leaving.

 

30 minutes later she arrived at her house and saw her dad sitting at the table with another person. As she entered they both looked up at her and smiled.

 

“Good your home, I was about to get worried” He dad said smiling.

“Don’t worry I can take care of myself and I was with a friend” Eunhye explained.

“Eunhye this gentlemen here came to me with an proposal” Her dad started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated again sowwy I didn't update before was having a writers block :(

@ChoiMinho10 okay now you have more :D

@frozen_star6 updated :D

@Baby_Doodle Thank you :D

Will Eunhye be able to see Dongho the next day?

Or will something stop her form seeing him?

Who is the person sitting at the table with her father?

And what did he propose to her father?

Read to find out (A)

Please comment and subscribe (A)