Chapter 1

The Dare

"We're doing everything we can to prove you're innocent." Irene said through the phone looking at someone through the glass. "It's impossible. You know I'm guilty and so do they." an unknown voice said. "Don't say that. Look, there's a lot of evidence against you but we will get you out of here." "How can you be so sure?" the voice questioned.

 

 

3 days earlier...

 

 

"Ah I'm so hungry! You don't have anything to eat here, Seulgi!" Wendy exclaimed. Irene and Seulgi laughed, "You're always bored." said Seulgi. Irene got an idea, "Why don't we go out and eat?" "I'm down, what about you Wendy?" Seulgi asked. "YES let's go!" Wendy said. The three girls grabbed their things and headed to the restaurant.

-

Yeri glanced at the table across the room and smirked, "They look so naive, we should play the game with them." Joy laughed, "Definitely, will be so much fun." Joy took a few more sips of her soda, "Let's do it, then." she said. The pair strolled over to the three girl's table, grabbed a couple chairs and sat down. "Hey guys, what's up?" Joy said with a warm smile. Seulgi looked confused, "Do we know you?" "Oh, no. But," Yeri glanced at Joy and gave her a sly wink, "...we want to play a game." Irene laughed, "What game?" "Truth or dare, minus the truth part." Yeri answered. "What? No!" Wendy protested, "We don't even know you guys!" Joy sighed, obviously annoyed, "Well, I'm Joy and she's Yeri. Now you do." Yeri looked impatient, "So, are we in?" Seulgi and Irene glanced at each other, "We're in." they said. "Fine, I'm in. But keep it tame please!" Wendy said. Yeri and Joy cheered. "So, who wants to go first?" Joy asked.