I'll Protect You

I'll Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuk stares at Haeun. He looks at the red mark on her neck. It's new. He knows it because it's not there yesterday. He sighed without realizing it.

Haeung looked up to look at Donghyuk. "What's wrong, Donghyuk?" she asked her bestfriend.

"Nothing." Donghyuk smiles at her. "How much did you earned today?" his question causes Haeun stop doing what she's doing. She hesitated to answer and end up smiling at Donghyuk.

His heart ached when he saw Haeun's smile. He loves Haeun. He cared for her. But, he felt useless because he can't keep up his promised to himself.

Donghyuk smiles too in returned "Go, rest. You must've been tired. Wait here, I'll go make something for us to eat" he ruffled her hair and walk to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, he comes back with a plate of food in his hand. He puts down the plate and looks at Haeun who's sleeping peacefully.

A tear fell on his cheek. "I'm sorry you have to go through this alone. I promised to save you from those 'animals' that never loves you but always asked or your love. I saw you last night. You were with an old man, old as our dad. It hurts me more when you're smiling and let him touched you," he said as he caressed her cheek.

"I cried last night" he chuckled and wipes away the tears on his cheek "Because I felt useless that I can't do anything to stop that old man. I love you, Haeun. I'll protect you. Just wait a little bit." he pecked a kiss on her forehead.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter