Chapter 2

Secret of Us Revealed

(DARA POV)

          The girls and I were all really prettied up and was now on the Strong Heart studio. We were immidietly seated since super junior sunbaenim were already there. It was dark so I really couldn't see where I was placed. After a couple of minutes I could hear Kang Hodong-oppa and Lee Seunggi-shii start the show. Just then the curtains opened and I finally saw the seating. In my right was Donghae-shii and to my left was none other than my boyfriend Kim Heechul who was staring at me with wide eyes. I just brushed it off and looked who the girls were seating by. Cl was seating by Eunhyuk-shii to her right and Donghae-shii to her left. Bom was seating by Leeteuk-sunbae to her right and Siwon-shii to her left. Minzy was seating next to Siwon- shii on her right and Sungmin-shii on her left. I was a bit spazzing but then Hodong oppa snapped me out of my spass mode. He told us to write a topic that we talked about. 'This isn't the major one yet so maybe I'll talk about the dating ban.' I thought and so I did.

NORMAL POV

               "Her topics interest me the most!" Hodong. Lee Seunggi nodded.

"None other than Sandara Park" theysaid/shouted.

"So my topic is the dating ban. Actually no one known this but YG apa has reduced everyone's dating ban." the crowd got excited.

"Actually 2ne1's dating ban is over 1 month ago" everyone except the 4 girls was shock at the revelation.

"Meaning to say you guys can date any guys now Dara-ah?" asked Hodong.

"Not exactly there is still the YG Family test, but as long as the boy pass the test then you and that member are free to date." answered Dara.

"Since the dating ban is over mind telling us who in Super Junior you guys might want to date?" asked Lee Seunggi. The girls blushed and looked around the room making the boys feel shy and hide whenever they look at them.

"Welllllll........." started Bom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger!!! I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

-Moody