memories of a lost kiss.

memories of a lost kiss.

Leally was playful, hesmiled still remember that. Yet, he didn't know why it wasn't the reason behind the kicking sensation in his guts whenever she is close.

"Still daydreaming about her?" Jae Hwan's voice wsteppedup and he tried to ignore the remark by scolding him for being late at their meeting. Cha Hak Yeon hated tardy people. Taek Woon, who was reading a book by their side, rolled his eyes when he noticed her getting and kicked Hak Yeon's shin to stop them. The later nearly scolded his friend but his words died in his throat. 

She seems upset. he bowed slightly to her as she greeted them briefly before standing by her manager's side. "Miss Leally have a serious announcement to share with you all." Hak Yeon's heart tightened and he nearly threw up in nervousness. There is just one kind of announcement in such meetings.

"I am leaving the agency." The words left her lips like bullets and Hak Yeon stood up which made her look exactly into his eyes. "The situation got out of hands after the show I joined Mr. Han and I am glad it didn't affect Vixx's reputation by the way. " Hak yeon recalled how Sang Hyuk seemed tired and burdened the last few weeks after a show where they spoke about rumors of them dating. The agency had adviced them to not deny or confirm it but the situation backfired anyway. 

Words flew around his head but he couldn't think or talk as he kept his eyes on Leally's. The meeting was over and she was led outside before any of them could do or say anything. A hand on his shoulder made Hak Yeon look up to Hong Bin. "Are you ok?" The man nodded at that and smiled scolding them for being slow.

He walked to the practice room where he found Hyuk and Leally discussing. Hyuk seemed in rage and he even fisted the wall before passing shaken hands on his hair. He got in to cut their discussion when he heard it. Her sobs.

"I don't want to go either."She suddenly faced Hak Yeon, freezing in realisation for a moment before stepping out of the room. She nearly made it out of the area when Hak Yeon ran after her and held her close. She didn't even push him away, resting her heavy heart in his hands, hoping he would feel her pain without words. 

"Do you remember when we tried dating few years ago?" she looked up questioningly. He smiled suddenly as he shed tears. "We had to stop because you debuted and I was so happy for you... smiling at your face while deep inside..." he paused to breathe. Just as he looked away, he noticed his band members standing away and observing them. He smiled and cheerfully waved to them. "I grew used to this mask of mine... but it feels heavy now."

"Why are you saying..." she could say more because her sobs were breaking her voice and she didn't want to break down in front of him. he caressed her cheeks, warming them up. 

He pulled her to a short hug. "I held my mask up for you." It held a heavy meaning, as she looked at his expression. "I want you to stay. Just... don't disappear from my life."

"I don't want to." She sobbed, as he held her cheeks. "I want to stay. I want to stay here... for you as for myself." she noticed him leaning and she tried to step back. "Hak yeon..."

He paused, millimeters away from her lips. "Trust me." He whispered as he captured her lips. They parted away and faced each other, dazed when she chuckled suddenly. "What?" 

She hed his hand, smiling suddenly. "I remember when we first met." She looked at the other vixx members who seemed busy practicing without their leader before looking at Hak Yeon's confused eyes. "You drank a heavy drink after you lost your dare to Jae Hwan and you tried to kiss me... only to miss my lips and you kissed my left eye." 

"I did?" He blushed madly and looked embarassed while she laughed. "Stop it... it is embarrassing." 

"But I loved you since." She admitted, smiling. "I think it is too late to deny that." he knew she could be witty at times and it made him blush even more. 

"Leally... I want you to know that I was serious about us..." he admitted, embarrassed. "I am still."

"We will see what would happen once the world forget about me." She said, pasting a kiss on the man's cheek. "I have to leave now."

He held her hand and leaned to whisper numbers in her ear when she scoffed." I know your phone number by heart, Hak Yeon ssi." He smiled brightly at that.  she walked out of the practice level and his smile fell. 

 

His whole mask fell exposing a painful and scared lifeless expression. Sang Hyuk was first to notice as he kept looking at their direction. He paused making the others pause and look worriedly at their leader. The man was trying to catch a breath as if someone held his throat tightly. Once he noticed their eyes he forced the mask back and he rushed to practice with them. "Come on! We got to master this choreo before the MV filming." He was back to their usual Hak Yeon and it seemed to piss Taek Woon off. He held Hak Yeon's shoulders by force. 

"Breathe." He hissed at the man who tried to keep composed. "For the damn sake breathe." 

Hak Yeon sighed. "I am sorry... but we need to keep moving." A hand on his back made him look at a tired looking Hyuk. "It is ok. I am fine. Everything is fine."

They practiced until late that night and returned home to find Leally sleeping on the floor with a box in her arms. Yeon ran first to her side, tiredness tossed aside and held her shoulders which made her open her eyes. "Hi..." her smile was sleepy. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, his eyes roaming in her body worriedly. She handed him the box and tried to stand up when hands helped her. Hyuk and the others were standing by their side. "What is this?" 

"Open it up." She smiled as he did and looked up to Sang Hyuk who tried to smile. "I should let you rest. It is just... i have to settle down now so I may not make it for your birthday." His expression nearly broke but he laughed at  the plushie in the box. "You still remember. "

"Of course.I do." she smiled. "I hoped it will make you smile... behind the mask." He smiled before hugging her tightly.

"I would if only... " he burried his head on her hair. "If only you could stay by side...forever."

She smiled at that. "I will be back." She whispered. "Just wait for me."

He looked at her and nodded, smiling brighter than anytime before. the other members sighed in relief at the sight. "I trust you." She looked surprised and smiled as she stepped away, bowing to the men as she stepped back. 

"I hope the best for you all. See you soon" She smiled as she waved to them, her eyes on Hak Yeon's. Once she was gone, the boys looked worriedly at their leader who kept smiling as he looked ahead. Taek Woon dared wrapping his shoulders and led him to bed where he slept with a smile in his lips.