fin.

Everything was blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol likes colors. Hansol likes different shades, different meanings, different things.

When Hansol first met Seungkwan he decided that boy was the color brown. Seungkwan was charming, warm, he felt like home. Seungkwan’s innocent laugh to Hansol sounded better than a thousant birds chirping a love song, better than an angel playing an harpe. Hansol fell hard and quick: all he could see was Seungkwan’s brown eyes crinkling when he was smiling, and a warm cup of unsweetened coffee on their table while they were on their third date. Hansol forgot all the other colors – he also forgot other people who werent Seungkwan. He was happy. They both were.

*****************************************
“Hansol, when did you know you were inlove with me?” Seungkwan’s cold fingers were tracing circles on Hansol’s back. His pink lips curled into a smile that reminded the other boy of a field of roses and his heart skipped a beat.
“You mean a specific moment? Hm..” Hansol trailed and bit his lip playfully. His eyes were mischievous and playful.
“Remember when I introduced you to my sister and she dropped her ice cream and started crying?” Hansol asked. Seungkwan quietly nodded.
“You looked so genuinely worried for her. I was worried you will start crying too! And then you gave her your own ice cream. That’s when Seungkwan. That’s when I knew.”
Seungkwan giggled lightly and pressed their bodies together. Seungkwan was radiating heat and to Hansol he was his sun.
“Mine was when I woke up one night from a nightmare.. And instead of thinking about it, I thought of you. That’s when I knew Hansol”.
Their love was pink. Their love was like a pink bubblegum: innocent and gentle. Hansol saw his life through pink shades and he wanted to fly.

*****************************************************************

When they moved in together the color of the walls was a dull grey. Hansol associated that color with cigarette ashes and city streets but with Seungkwan it had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter