One-shot

Winter Magic

 

The snowflakes were falling outside. Hara stared at the window and opened a small smile. She was excited and happy, but at the same she was nervous. She was in a relationship with Junhyung for some months and all Korea, and maybe another countries too, already know it. But with all the schedules of both they didn't meet so many times, but they decided to pass the Christmas Eve together.

 

She was wearing a white coat that was until the middle of her thighs. Her light blue skirt ended at the same point as her coat, so you could only see her pantyhose. And, to complete her look, she was wearing white boots with some fur. She looked at the mirror and smiled, satisfied with her clothes. She wanted to be beautiful for Junhyung.

 

Her clear look, along with her curly hair, gave her an angel look. Not only the look, but inside Hara was like this too. A little bit naive, but always friendly, talkative and sometimes even funny. That was one of the thing that attracted her boyfriend, even if she kept always saying that she was horrible and not-talent.

 

- Hara-unnie, are you going now? - Jiyoung asked after entered in the room that both shared.

- Yes. I'm a bit late, but I don't think it's a bit problem. - She smiled again, seeing her friend smiling back.

 

She picked up her light blue bag and left the room before Jiyoung, only waving to the girl. She went to the living room and saw that Gyuri and Seungyeon were watching TV and Nicole was nowhere to be seem.

 

- Where is Cole? - Hara asked, curious.

- She left early. She said she missed so much her parents so she was going to their house today. - Seungyeon answered.

- Oh, I understand. Well, I'm going, girls. I won't be back later, ok? - She smiled and received a smile back from the other two.

- Ok, have fun with Junhyung-oppa. - Gyuri said, grinning. Hara just blushed. She just waved to the girls and left the house.

 

Hara decided to go there walking. Junhyung said to meet him at the coffee shop next to the dormitory, so it would took only five minutes. While she was walking, she looked at her side and saw how there was a lot of lights along the street. It was only six o'clock, but because of the snow it was a little dark, so she could see all of the lights.

 

She smiled. She really liked this holiday, but it was the first time she would pass the Christmas with another person but the girls and her family. That was because she was a little nervous. She even bought a present for Junhyung but she was afraid that he could dislike the present.

 

Finally she arrived at the coffee shop. She got in the place and felt the warm air inside. She smiled a little when she stopped to feel cold and started to look around, she was looking for Junhyung. Her smile become a little shy when she saw that Junhyung was waving to her and soon she went until him.

 

- Hi, oppa. - She said shyly, receiving a smile from Junhyung.

- Sit here, yeobo. - Junhyung left a space at his side on the big couch. Hara blushed when she heard to, common, nickname and soon sat next to her boyfriend. - How are you, huh? - He smiled again, after giving her a peck on her cheek, making her blush even more.

- I-I'm ok, oppa... And you? - She smiled shyly, looking away from him.

- I'm good. Do you want to drink something? It's really cold outside. - He asked while picking up the menu and taking a look at it.

- Neh... - She came closer to her boyfriend, deciding to don't be so shy, and look at the menu with him.

- You like hot chocolate, right? - He was still looking at the menu.

- And you like simple coffee, right?

 

They looked at each other and giggled. Even if they didn't go out so much because of the schedules, they were always talking with each other and knowing more about the lover. So they know a lot about the other, even the simple things like coffee.

 

Soon Junhyung told the waitress what they wanted to order and she left after saying one “just a moment, sir”. Then the rapper held Hara's hand under the table, making her open a shy smile.

 

- Hara... - Junhyung called his girlfriend, making her look at him.

- Neh?

- I called my mom today and... She asked me to bring you to my house at Christmas. I mean, not tomorrow because I know you'll be with your family, but maybe after... - Hara saw him blushing a little and looking away, what makes her smile again.

- I would love to meet your mother, honey. - She said kindly. - But... - She bit her lower lip and attracted Junhyung's gaze. - But... If she doesn't like me?

- Oh, honey... - He laughed a little. - Who could don't like you? - He gave her a little peck in the lips. - And my mom knows that I love you, and it's what matter.

 

Hara blushed even more. “H-he... Never told me that he loves me before and... What I do?” She tought, trying to hide her surprise expression.

 

- I know I never told it before, but... I think it's time already. And I'm really sure about my feelings for you.

- Junhyung-oppa... - She looked kind of surprised, but at the same time very happy and excited. - Y-You don't know how much it makes me happy.

- Really? - His eyes widened. He was prepared to a “I don't know what to say yet” from her.

- Sure, pabo. I love you too, you must know. - She giggled at his shocked expression.

 

They stayed sometime quiet, but it was not an uncomfortable silence. Soon the waitress came with what they ordered and put at the table. Both of them drink a little of their hot chocolate and coffee.

 

After some minutes they finished their hot drinks and they put their mug at the table again. They were feeling much warmer and it made they happier.

 

- Hara. - He called her again, but with a straight face, what made her frown.

- Huh?

- I have a present for you, but... You can don't accept.

- Why would I don't accept a gift from you? - She asked, curious.

- Well, because... It's kind of serious. I want to make our relationship more serious, so... I bought it for you. - He took a small box from his pocket and opened, revealing two silver ring. - I want to make our relationship official, even if everybody already knows.

 

He giggled a little and saw her shocked face. Her eyes were watered and he started to get worried after this reaction.

 

- W-What happened, honey? - He asked worried. - I-If you didn't like... - He was interrupted by her.

- I loved it, silly. - She laughed a little, still shocked.

 

Soon he took one of the rings off of the box and hold her hand. She opened a big smile when saw him putting the ring on her finger and then she did the same with him. The two lover were smiling at each other with what have happened in that moment.

 

- Sorry for not giving you something so important as it... - She pouted a little making him giggle.

- Everything you give me is important, silly girl.

 

She was a little shy to give him what she bought. “He gave me something so special and I'll give him it...” She was still pouting, what made him peck her in the lips, and she just blushed.

 

- W-Well... You know I pass sometime in Japan, and... - She started to say. - And there they believe in a thing that when I saw I thought about you...

- What? - He opened a, untypical, big smile. He was really curious and excited with the present.

- They say that... - She took a medium bag from her big light blue bag and gave him. - Open.

 

Then he picked the bag up and opened and saw a cute little and white bear with a beautiful pink ribbon in the neck. He smiled and hold the little bear with his hands. “She's so cute...” He thought and looked at her with a big smile.

 

- They say that if you give a bear with a ribbon in the neck to someone you love and give to the bear a name that is a combination of the names you'll be with that person forever. - She looked shyly at him. - So I called him JunRa, that is how the fans call us, because it's the combination of our names.

 

He smiled even more when heard Hara's explanation, and soon hugged him from the side. He pecked her cheek and she smiled back.

 

- You're so cute, honey. - He said, making her blush. - And, relax, I'll stay forever with you.

 

 

End.