Marriage Proposal

In Love With Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you and come again," a short blonde hair girl bowed as the customers walked passed her. 

"Taeyeon noona!" a voice shouted. Taeyeon spun around to see her co-worker Oh Sehun running up to her, "you didn't tell me that you were working today," he said.

"Oh sorry," Taeyeon apologized with a sorrowful look, "but I'm closing with you though," she beamed happily. Sehun gave out a light chuckle and walked with Taeyeon to the employee lounge, "did you just come from school?" she asked and sat down on the single sofa behind her.

"Yeah," Sehun answered. He opened his locker and shoved his belongings in, "I didn't see you in class this morning though, is everything alright?" he grabbed for his apron hanging on the wall and wrapped it around his waist.

"Taeyun wasn't feeling well this morning so I skipped class to take care of her," Taeyeon answered, swinging her legs back and forth from the sofa like a kid.

"You know," Sehun walked up to Taeyeon, "you should stop treating Taeyun like a baby. She's old enough and highly capable enough to take care of herself like how an adult should," he suggested.

"But she was so sick that she couldn't get out of bed," Taeyeon protested with a cute pout. Sehun heaved out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair.

"Sometimes I wished that I had an older sibling who would take care of me like how you take care of Taeyun," he complained.

"I can take care of you," Taeyeon beamed happily. 

Hearing this made Sehun's heart skipped a beat, "I...I was only kidding," he stuttered and spun away to hide the blush on his face.

Taeyeon chuckled and stood up from the sofa, "Well I'll see you out there," she said and left the room. Sehun watched as the door slammed shut behind the shorter female. As far as Sehun could remember, the both of them met sometimes during high school. It all began when Sehun transferred as a new student to Taeyeon's high school. Because Sehun was a quiet kid who minded his own business, he didn't make a lot of friends. He was actually teased for being so quiet and so invicible. Sehun endured all the bullying and teasing from his classmates for three months until that one day...

"Yah Oh Sehun!!" a boy shouted. Sehun spun around to see who was calling him and when he did, he was met with a rock being thrown at him. The rock came full force like meteorite and smacked him on the forehead.

"Taekyung!! You hit him on the head!!" the boy beside Taekyung shouted.

"Let's go before he tells on us," Taekyung and his group of friends scurried away from the scene. Sehun peeled his hand from his forehead and saw that there was blood on his hand.

"Ouch...," he hissed in pain and sat down.

"Are you alright?" came a soft voice from above him. Sehun glanced up to see a young girl with black hair looming over him, "let me see your wound," she crouched down and peeled his hand away from his forehead, "you're bleeding," she gasped.

Instead of answering her, Sehun kept quiet and placed his hand back on his wound, "Don't go anywhere, I'll go get you a wet towel," the girl ordered and ran off. A few minutes later, she came back with a wet handkerchief, "here let me see," she pulled Sehun's hand away from his forehead and gently dabbed around the opened wound before placing it gently on top of it to stop the flow of the blood. She grabbed his hand and placed it on top of the wet handkerchief, "apply pressure on it so that it'll stop the blood from flowing," she adviced. Sehun nodded and added more pressure onto the handkerchief.

Thinking that she'll leave him alone after this, Sehun got up to walk away but was stopped.

"Don't get up just yet," the girl said and forced him to sit back down, "blood is still flowing from your forehead so it isn't a good idea to get up just yet," she took a seat beside Sehun and stretched a hand out towards him, "I'm Kim Taeyeon, who are you?" Taeyeon asked with a brightening smile. The smile that Sehun saw on Taeyeon's face was the brightest smile he has ever seen anyone given to him since he had came to this school. To him, Taeyeon's smile was equivalent to the sun shining brightly in the sky.

"Oh Sehun..." 

From that day, Sehun and Taeyeon became quick friends. To Taeyeon, Sehun was like a little brother that she never had. But to Sehun, Taeyeon was something more than just a noona that he never had. The more they hung out at school and outside of school, the more he fell in love with the older one. Oh Sehun didn't know how to express his feelings to Taeyeon because he felt that if he ever did, she would run away from him. What they had was too special and too important for him to lose. So he kept his feelings from day one until now to himself, hoping that one day he'll have the courage to confess to Taeyeon how he truly felt and how she made his world a better place.

 

Sehun smiled nostagically remembering of the first time he had met Taeyeon and placed a hand on his forehead where the wound used to be. The door to the room opened once more and Taeyeon popped her head back i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter