Misunderstanding

Forever Yours [Stopped]

Hey readers!! :) Thanks for reading this. I hoped that small preview made you want this chapter even more hehe XD I really need to update my other story, but I REALLY don't feel like it, I think I made the story too complex... -.- Sorry if this story has grammar/spelling mistakes, I at writing lol. Please comment, thanks :) Happy New Year! Thank you to those who commented and subscribed! Here's a recap for those who forgot what happened in the previous chapter:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Ga In

 

"Is someone jealous~~?" Jea said teasing the maknae.

This made Ga In blush with embarrassment, "bulls eye" Jea thought to herself. Her reaction gave Jea more confidence to continue.

"What are you being jealous for? It's like you became Josobang since he was always the one who is jealous of you and your relationship with your guy friends. Am I right?"

Ga In nodded silently in agreement, her face still red with agreement.

"Just hear him out, araso?"

"Hm."

"Aigoo what a cute maknae!" Jea ruffled Ga In's hair and said, "come on, It is almost time for the half time to begin."

With that said, Ga In began preparing herself, her mind still full of suspicion and worry.

 

Jo Kwon

 

"Don't worry, we have been through this many times. Many people know that were are just friends. If were are troubled by this then that means that we have a guilty conscience, which we do not. Am I right?"

". . . I guess. I just don't want to cause more trouble for you like I did in the past."

"You never caused me any trouble so stop worrying about such things that happened in the past. Life only moves in one direction, and that is forward."

Seeing that Jo Kwon was right, Sunye gave him a small smile of reassurance. 

"Thank you Kwon-ah"

"No problem, I know you would do the same for me." With that said, Jo Kwon started the car and drove to WG's dorm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga In

When the half-time has finally finished, Ga In immediately went off the field and rushed to her phone, checking to see if Jo Kwon has called her back. But by the time the half-time was over, the new of Jo Kwon and Sunye were already spreading like wildfire.

"No missing calls . . ." Ga In said disappointedly.

Ga In was about to close her phone when her phone dinged. "New message? I don't feel like checking it." Ga In started walking away from her phone to clean up but then she stopped. "Maybe . . . maybe it's Jo Kwon texting me" Ga In hoped. Unable to fight back her curiosity, she went to her phone. 

"It's from him!" Ga In's anger disappeared, but not for long. This time there wasn't only anger, but jealously and sadness added to her emotions.

The message was a small quick message. Jo Kwon wrote:  

'Yeobo, sorry for hanging up. I want you to meet someone, do not misunderstand. Love you! <3'

The length of the message wasn't even close to half of what Jo Kwon usually writes to Ga In, and this left her disappointed. The message didn't explain anything and left her with a whole bunch of questions unanswered.

"What don't you want me to misunderstand? What happened? And who do you want me to meet . . . Is it Oh Bang Shil . . .?" Ga In's questions ran on and on; one question after another. Her mind was so preoccupied with questions and possible answers that she didn't notice Narsha calling her.

"Ga In-ah, did you see it?" Narsha said worrying about Ga In.

"See what?" Ga In still did not know what has just happened. She showed a puzzled expression, which led to Narsha telling her what has happened.   

"There are photos, everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE." Narsha said to Ga In.

"But . . . they're just friends . . . right?" The sudden news was hard for her to sink in. She then remembered the text. She quickly flipped her phone open and showed her unni the text message that she has received from Jo Kwon a few minutes ago. After reading it, Narsha's expression showed some relief, reassuring Ga In and telling her what the text meant.

"He just told you to not misunderstand the situation that as just happened between him and Sunye, and that they are just friends. See, there's nothing to worry about." With that said, Narsha walked out like she just saved someone's life, so proud of herself.

"You were the one who was worrying about this, not me."

"They are just friends, just friends." Ga In kept thinking to herself.

"But why do I still feel so worried? Are they really just friends?" Ga In looked back at the photos of Jo Kwon wrapping his arm around Sunye protectively, guarding her from the paparazzi and fans.

"They look so close and intimate . . . more than just friends. Am I just thinking too much into it?" Ga In whispered to herself.

"Believe in him Ga In, is your love for him that small and fragile that something like this can break you apart?"

"Alright Yeobo, I trust you once again, but you must explain everything to me." Ga In said, talking to herself. 

After cleaning herself up and reapplying her make-up, she went to look for her manager, making sure that she did not have any other schedule. While she was looking, when she passed through the hallways, the people would immediately shush their mouth like they were talking about something bad. As I walked away, after I asked if they seen my manager, I heard them talking about Jo Kwon.

"Whew, that was so close!" The voice whispered.

"I know, my heart is still pounding! If we got caught, whoa, we'll be dead!"

"But seriously, have you seen the pictures? I've always knew that they weren't just friends. Even if he did get married to Ga In-ssi."

"Really? I really thought that they loved each other."

"Noo no no. You have not yet seen Jo Kwon and Sunye together yet. This one time when I was visiting my friend from JYP, I saw them two clinging to each other. Acting all lovey dovey."

"Ehh..." The man said, not believing a thing he said.

"Really! If you thought Jo Kwon and Ga In acted close and stuff, wait until you see Sunye with Jo Kwon, they take it up to the next level!" The other man's voice raised, wanting to convince his friend.

While they were all talking, Ga In eavesdropped on their conversation. 

"With all of these people talking about you and Sunye yeobo, can I still believe in you . . .?" Ga In had tears forming in her eyes as she walked away, back to the arms of her unnis, forgetting all about talking with her boyfriend. When she finally found her unnis, she let her tears out and told them what she has just overheard.

"What if he doesn't really love, me? What if he loves Sunye?" Ga In cried out.

"If he loved Sunye, then why would have he asked you out, even though WGM was already over?" Jea told Ga In, trying to console her. While Narsha patted her head, trying to sooth her. Miryo was already gone with the manager, they had to go to their next schedule.

"I don't know~ Maybe I was just a replacement for her until she came back from America."

"I really don't believe that at all, Kwonnie isn't that type of man." Narsha said, continuing to pat Ga In's head.

Ga In kept quiet this time.

"You've known Kwonnie for a long time now. And if he was that type of man, then Seulong would've told you." Narsha said, supporting her argument.

"I guess so . . ."

After all of that was over, Ga In was still holding on to Jea, clinging onto her waist, not letting go. Jea laughed at how Ga In appears to be so strong in front of Kwonnie, but in front of her and the rest of the unnis, she's weak. "Be good to her." Jea said mentally to Jo Kwon.

"Yah Ga In-ah, are you going to stop being a koala anytime soon, do this with Josobang." Jea said, teasing the maknae.

Ga In quickly released Jea from her clutches, her face red with embarrassment. 

"I-I don't do this with him . . ." Ga In said, but everyone knows that she was lying. There were videos to prove it. 

"Anyways" Narsha said, saving Ga In from the teasing of Jea, "I just called our manager and it seems like there isn't another schedule for you to go to."

"Chincha? Woohoo!" Ga In jumped up and down with joy. "I'm going to surprise Kwonnie at his dorm!" With that said Ga In ran off.

__________

__________

__________

Jo Kwon

 

When they got close to WG's dorm, Jo Kwon and Sunye saw swarms of paparazzi and fans waiting outside. Not wanting to be in a middle of a mob again, Jo Kwon decided that it would be safer for them to be at his dorm. For some odd reason, there were no media or fans waiting for them there. But not wanting to be careless again, Jo Kwon quickly parked his car, got the luggage, and went up.

"Thanks for doing this Kwon-ah, I appreciate it." Sunye said to him.

Jo Kwon smiled at her, "There is no need to say thank you, Chingu-ah, I remember all of the times that you helped me. I still got a book full of favors to return." He jokingly punched Sunye in the arms, making her smile and laugh. 

"Hehe. Then I guess I can ask anything of you right?" Sunye said jokingly back. 

"Of course not! What am I, you slave?"

"Well duh, what else?"

Jo Kwon showed an exaggerated sign of shock, "How can you say that about your best friend? Your best friend who has known you for most of your life?"

Their bickering continued as they made their way up to 2AM's dorm. Like a gentleman, Jo Kwon carried Sunye's bags into the living room. After getting some refreshments for the both of them, they sat down on the couch and opened the TV. They switched to some random channel, not paying attention to the context because they were to busy catching up.

Hours passed as they talked. Jo Kwon's stomach then growled in hunger, not realizing that they had just missed dinner.

Sunye laughed, "You never change do you?" She got up and went towards the fridge. As she began to cook for Jo Kwon and herself, Jo Kwon commented on how it reminded him of his wife. 

"I remember the time Ga In noona came to visit my dorm and she cooked for us. It was really good!" Jo Kwon said happily to Sunye who had her back facing him.

"Ahh I remember seeing that."

"You saw that?" Jo Kwon asked, his eyes wide open in shock. "They showed it in America?"

"Of course not you idiot. I watched it online. I can't believe you guys treated her like that, poor Ga In-ssi, she had to deal with your annoying monsters and your '100 Rules of Life'."

"What!? What do mean monsters? And don't badmouth my rules, they are important!" Jo Kwon then went off on his rules, reciting them for Sunye who obviously showed that she was ignoring him and did not care.

"Aish! Sunye-ah, how can you act like that. Your not paying attention to what I say, just like how Ga In noona never listens to what I say. How can you guys be so similar?" While Jo Kwon continued nagging, Sunye finished cooking and called Jo Kwon over.

"This reminds me, I want to meet Ga In." Sunye said, chewing on a piece of garlic ham. Jo Kwon chuckled at what Sunye said, causing her to be confused at what was so funny. 

"Why are you laughing? Do I have something on my face?" Sunye ran her face along her face, trying to find the nonexistent spot.

"There's nothing on your face chingu-ah, I was just laughing at how I know you so well." Sunye's face showed that she was still confused. So Jo Kwon further explained what he has just said.

"I knew that you would want to meet Ga In noona, that is why I'm going to surprise her with you." Jo Kwon was all giddy just thinking about her shocked face. Finally getting what Jo Kwon was saying, Sunye laughed along with him. 

"Well I guess you're right, you do know me well, and vice versa. Too bad that I know more about you than you do about me. You're like an open book Kwonnie."

"Tch. There's no need for you to tell me that, Ga In noona tells me that all the time." Jo Kwon pouted.

Sunye laughed at Jo Kwon, his reactions showed that he wasn't happy that he was so easy to read. This made Sunye want to even more.

"Ga In noona Ga In noona. That's the only thing that comes out of your mouth these days." 

"Yah. Do you love her?" Sunye said, saying the same thing that Seulong said to Ga In. Sunye's question made Jo Kwon blush and embarrassed. Jo Kwon was angry that he wasn't able to back until he remembered something.

Flashback

Jo Kwon received a phone call late at night. The caller ID said Sunye. Seeing that it was Sunye calling, he immediately went to answer the phone even though he was dead tired from his schedules.

"Sunye~~" Jo Kwon said into the phone as soon as he accepted the call. Sunye greet him the same way. They first talked about random things at first and then towards the end, they somehow ended up talking about love. Since they were best friends, Sunye confessed to Jo Kwon that she currently has a crush on someone. This immediately sparked Jo Kwon's interest; he would rather talk about someone else's personal life than his.

"Ooooo. Who is it? Tell me!" Jo Kwon said into the phone, he could sense that Sunye was blushing at her love confession.

"H-he . . ." Sunye first started, then came a pause. Jo Kwon knew not to speak because it was a habit of Sunye's to keep quiet so then she could gather up her courage. "He's a guy that I meet when I was doing some volunteer work. He isn't like us . . . I guess that's why I was attracted to him."

"Go on~" Jo Kwon urged. He was really enjoying the fact that he knows this while no one else does.

"Well, he's really nice too, you would like him too if you met him."

"Well, as your best friend, I certainly have to."

Flashback Ends

Jo Kwon smirked, showing his evil smile to Sunye. This made Sunye nervous, she knew Jo Kwon for far too long to know that he has something up his sleeves.

"Yah! How's your relationship with your crush going? Any progress?" Jo Kwon said to Sunye, ending it with a mehrong. Sunye's face became red and started chasing Jo Kwon around the room.

Jo Kwon then stopped and faced Sunye with a serious face. 

"Yah! Do you love him?" Jo Kwon burst out laughing. Sunye's face became even redder than before. Sunye, wanting to get revenge jumped onto Jo Kwon and started hitting him, not seriously of course. They then started play fighting, teasing each other about their love lives back and forth. 

Because they were to busy bickering and playing, they did not noticed that someone was ringing the door bell. The guest heard someone noises inside the building, telling the guest that someone was in the house. Tired of waiting, the guest reached for the door, which shockingly opened. The guest crept inside and shocked.

When Jo Kwon and Sunye finally faced towards the entrance of the door. Their eyes were wide with shock.

"Y-yeobo . . ." Jo Kwon said to the equally shocked girlfriend, but who can blame her. Right now she is looking at her boyfriend holding onto his best friend, both of their messy for some unknown reason to her.

Sunye quickly got off of Jo Kwon and greeted Ga In, her face red with embarrassment. She felt sorry that she is probably misunderstanding everything right now.

"Hello Ga In-ssi, I'm glad that I can finally meet you. I'm Min Sunye, Kwonnie's best friend, but you can just call me Sunye." Sunye bowed deeply at Ga In, though Ga In was still frozen with shock, which obviously showed in her face.

Jo Kwon finally snapped out of his trance and once again tried to call after his girlfriend. 

"Yeobo . . .please, let me explain." Jo Kwon was pleading to Ga In, he reached out towards her, but she did something he did not expect to happen. She ran. She ran away from the reality that she did not want to believe, with Jo Kwon calling after her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! I finally finished! Thank you guys for waiting! I wanted to finish this for New Years hehe

I hope you'll enjoy this! Please comment! :)