chapter 1

something entirely new

-saturday-

i was out with minseok and the gang like we usually did but this time there wasn't any happy smiles but forced ones, no clowning around yelling waking up the whole neighborhood but hesitant conversation. i know something was wrong yet I was scared to ask the looks kyungsoo gave me were alarms that i knew i wouldnt like the answer. we went home early that night i recieved a call from my mom that there was someone waiting for me at home. Once i reached home i noticed a figure at my door waiting. When i realized who it was a ran to him without a second thought. My cousin seokjin, i havent seen for 4 years.

Jin: woah hey! how are you? its been a while hasnt it? he laughed.

Arilyn: A while? i gave him a look, its been years! what made you decied to return?

Jin: well no real reason. i gave him a hesitant look. really! do i need to have a reason to visit my favorite cousin? he asked with a faked hurtful look I just hugged him and laughed.

Arilyn: of course not! i missed you like crazy!  i didnt noticed minseok and some of the guys with questioning looks.

Yifan: hyung dont overreact. yifan tried to keep minseok calmed didnt work from the glare he recieved.

Minseok: stop trying to protect her.  The rest of the guys didnt dare to utter another word.

Minseok: ARIYLN! 

Arilyn: oh min oppa! I thought you guys went home. why didnt you say something earlier? i asked him not realising how tense everyone looked.

Minseok: you shouldve realized we didnt leave.  you ran off if you rememeber. he stated with a deadly voice.

Arilyn: oh... im sorry i was just excited was all. he gave me a dark look that i tensed up. seokjin notice how my body became stiff that he walked over.

Jin: boyfriend?

i snapped out of my trance

Arilyn: oh  jin i told you we are still dating. How could you forget?

Jin: oh i thought you guys broke up a while ago. he stated.

i gave him a look he knew very well minseok an i were still dating. i knew jin didnt like minseok. when minseok and i had a trouble time jin was the one i would vent out my problems but i knew we couldnt stay mad at each other for very long yet jin didnt like the fact he was the reason for my tears. he hated that i justified his action saying i couldnt live without my sunshine and the cycle would begin again. i could tell by the look they gave each other minseok really didnt like jin. After a while of death glares between minseok and jin. Kyungsoo butted in.

Kyungsoo: um well its getting late. i think we should start heading home.

being the peaceful person he was yixing also conviced everyone to start heading home. With minseok giving one last glare to jin. He turned to me.

Minseok: i got something to tell you arilyn so ill come get you in the afternoon. bye. minseok just walked off without letting me answer. while the rest just gave a weak smile and silents byes.

Jin: well i guess somethings going on?

Arilyn: i... i dont even know i honestly dont want to think about it.

the rest of the night i pushed minseok out of my mind and try to catch up on jins life in the states i found out he got a bit lonely and missed being in korea. also that my mother basicly asked him for a favor to come and live with me since shell be gone for more than a couple months. i asked about his friends. he said he hasnt said anything about his return that we should go and surprise them tomorrow.