Final

Lets Play

After Wonwoo finished washing their dishes, he walked to their room and saw Mingyu was playing somthing on his computer. Wonwoo knew he will get ignored from Mingyu if he keep Mingyu played, so he decided to disturb Mingyu, eventough it was not worked before this.

 

Wonwoo walked close to Mingyu and hugged his neck, while resting his head on Mingyu's shoulder. "What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked and kissed Mingyu's neck.

"Playing soccer, babe. Come," Mingyu paused his game, lift Wonwoo and put him on his lap. Come? When the hell he let me cuddle with him while he was playing this bull? "Wanna play together?" "Play what?" Wonwoo cheek started to blush like damnn he's cute while blushing(according to mingyu)."What are you thinking babe?" Mingyu smirked and Wonwoo's cheek became redder than before.

 

"No, I-I do-dont think anything dirty okay," "Says who was thought dirty just now," Mingyu closed the gap between them with hugged Wonwoo's waist. "Stop blushing or I'll bite your cheek" "Sh-Shut up, you are th-the one who made me bl-blush,"

"Lets play this game," Mingyu said and continued play his game. "Ahh you mean this soccer game? How?" Wonwoo made himself comfortable on Mingyu's lap while watching how Mingyu played the game. Mingyu pressed a lot of button to move his character and pass the ball to his team and Wonwoo didnt understand at all what was Mingyu going to do. Yeah he knows how soccer game worked but he just didn’t understand how Mingyu did.

After he saw Mingyu's character had been close to the goalpost and he got the ball from his partner and he's ready to make a goal for his team "Babe, press B now!"

Wonwoo quickly pressed B button and... GOALLL!!

 

"Woahh I did that, I did that!" Wonwoo said excitedly while clapped his hand cutely. Mingyu just chuckled seeing his boyfriend reaction and he kissed Wonwoo's cheek.

"Good job, babe," And again, Wonwoo blushed. Damn, why am I easy to blush

 

"Wanna play again?" Wonwoo nodded fast and it looked cute as (according to Mingyu again). And that time he felt so happy Mingyu was not ignoring him like he used to. This is fun, though.

 

After a lot of goals made by Wonwoo, they feel tired and sleepy. Mingyu switched off his computer and lift Wonwoo in a bridal style to their bed.

 

They made themselves comfortable on the bed with Wonwoo snuggled to Mingyu's chest and Mingyu  rested his chin on Wonwoo's head. "Can we play again tomorrow?"

"You want to play again?" Wonwoo lift his face to look at Mingyu's eyes and nodded. "Can you see how much I made goal for your team to win just now? Let me help you to play tomorrow so that your team can win again," Mingyu chuckled and kiss Wonwoo's forehead. He just pressed B button after I told him, though. "Ohh you made that goals?" " Of course! Can't you see that my own finger pressed that  button, so I made that goal," "Fine, help me to win again, tomorrow, okay?" "Of course, I will," "And after this you dont have to sulk because starting from now we'll playing games together without ignoring anyone, is it okay darling?" "Extremely okay," Wonwoo kiss Mingyu's cheek and starting to close his eyes. "Where's my goodnight kiss?" Mingyu asked while pouted. Wonwoo smiled and opened his eyes again and kissed Mingyu's lips.

"Goodnight Mingyu," "Goodnight too, sweetheart." . Not bad, Mingyu. Not bad. He proud of himself.

 

 

So, this is it >< I’m sorry if the story is so freaking boring for you, since that this kind of story is really common. Thank you for reading and love you all!!!