Chapter 7

Who Do You Choose?

~Kyungsoo's POV~

I made my way through a crowd of students walking to the auditorium, all taller than me for some reason, and noticed, Where was Sehunnie and Lu-hyung?

I sighed when I arrived at the auditorium, taking a seat near the front, knowing I would have to come up on stage to tell a speech. Should I practice? But then people will think I'm like, chanting a satanic ritual on someone or something if I practice here. I sighed once again and turned my head to the left.

"Eeeek!" I squealed, pretty unmanly, catching the attention of the person next to me.

"Were you that scared to see me?" Baekhyun said with the same smile he had when I squealed in the classroom.

"N-No! I was just surprised to your face, not that it's scary or anything, you look adorable!" I said panicking a little. Then, I realised I called him adorable. My face turned a light pink shade and I quickly covered it.

"No! N-Not adorable, pretty! I m-mean h-handsome!" I stuttered, making my face turn redder by the second. Baekhyun's smile grew wide and he laughed, as if he'd heard the funniest thing in the world.

"Your so cute~!" Baekhyun cooed at me, after he stopped laughing.

"C-Cute?" I repeated, eyes turning wide. He nodded, still smiling, and gave me a tight hug. 

Is this a dream? Please don't let this day be a dream!! Baekhyun already hugged me twice today T^T. I don't know if I should cry, laugh, or fanboy.

After a few minutes the Vice-principal of the school came up on stage and we were still in the same position. Why do I feel so blessed?

I looked over to him and saw him listening to the Vice-principal. I tried doing the same but, how can I when Byun Baekhyun is hugging me tightly and my heart's beating so fast!

Stay calm Kyungsoo, just wait for your cue to go up on stage and you'll be free from the eye candy sitting next to you.

'What if I don't wanna be free from this incredibly adorable person next to me' I heard a voice at the back of my head said.

"Now, the Headmaster will come up shortly." our Vice-Pricipal said. The headmaster came up, eyeing a certain teacher.

"Hello! I'm Kim Junmyeon, the headmaster of this school," he started, and looked down at his hand, "um, oh! This year will be different because we'll have a contest in all of the art, music, and dance departments, we're going pick three to five people in each one. The winners will form a group and, the rest of the information about it is a secret."

He finally looked back up and smiled, causing some girls and some guys to blush.

"I hope you all have a great year! Oh, and for those who transfered or are freshmen I wish you the best of luck at winning because my students are talented as hell." He ended, with a smirk, making some new students stiffen up.

"Do Kyungsoo, will now say his speech." the Vice-Principal said after the headmaster went back to wherever he was standing before.

That was my cue. Beakhyun looked at me surprised, as I stood up to go to the stage. I was about to start walking to the stage before Baekhyun grabbed my wrist. 

"Hwaiting!!!" He whisper shouted to me with a box-shaped smile. I blushed and smiled back. I started walking but, when I reached the steps leading to the stage my expression took a 180° turn.

 

~Sehun's POV~

"Looks like Kyungie's getting along with Baekhyunnie!" Luhan hyung pointed out.

I looked over to the two people infront of us. If I didn't know them I would have mistaken them to be a couple!

"Seriously, you would think that they would notice us sitting right behind them." I complained. I looked back at Luhan hyung and saw him watching Kyungie hyung walking up to the stage, looking like a mother watching their child graduating.

He looks so adorable~! I wish he would look my way. Should I finally confess to him? But what if he likes someone else? What if he doesn't feel the same way and it becomes awkward between us? WHAT IF!?!?!?

"-hun, Sehun, Sehun!!! OH SEHUN!!!!!" 

"H-huh?" I said looking at an angry Luhan. Did I do something wrong?

"It ended." He said shortly. I looked at him, confused as hell and he motioned for me to look around the room.

It was half empty with students still going out through the door, some students asleep on their seats. How long has it been?

"S-Sorry Hyung," I said genuinely sorry and looked down, "I didn't mean to doze off."

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a finger lift my chin.

"It's okay Hunnie~! I know you didn't mean it." He said smiling. I blushed as he let go of me. 

"Let's go! Kyungie went to the cafeteria." He said and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me up and started speed-walking to the door making me trip a little.

"Sorry! Be careful not to fall!" He said continuing towards the door.

"Too late Hyung, I already fell hard in love with you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry I didn't update sooner! I was going to last week but I ended up going to the hospital to get my apendix out. It's the same thing that happened with Suga from BTS(My bias). I had to stay at the the hospital for 6 days so I couldn't really do anything.

P.S. Please comment! I want to know if you like the story or not and also I really like reading them^-^