Welcome

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s summer and I’m looking forward to the stuffs me and my friends would be doing. Mostly it’s Minho’s idea we get to follow, but if he’s in the mood he’s open to suggestions. Min Ho and Il Woo are my best friends. We’ve known each other since kindergartens and Min, he’s our…. ahem our king. Il Woo  and I are basically born to protect and take care of him, not that he needed to be protected, he can tackle any guy mind you. He’s pretty much independent himself but I know beneath his tough layers lies a fragile boy because of his condition.

 

Kring…kring….

 

I saw Min Hos name on the screen of my cell phone, I grinned.

 

“Min Ho yah, what’s up?” I asked.

 

“Joong Kie, meet me and Il Woo at the convenient store ASAP” he said it so fast that my mind was racing to keep up.

 

“Eh? Wae?” I queried.

 

“I’ll explain later  , see yah” and with that he ended his call.

 

My mom then told me to ask the driver to drive me the convenient store. Then I headed off.

 

 

 

 

“Oi, Joong ki!” Min Ho shouted.

 

I jogged towards them.

 

“So why did you call us here Min Ho yah?” Il Woo asked.

 

“I want to eat strawberry ice cream with you guys” he said while looking like a puppy , who could refuse him?

 

“Mahhhh… I guess it can’t be helped” Il Woo grinned.

 

We bought the ice creams and went to the park. With our bodyguards stayed close behind. We stayed there for a while. We discussed our planned activities this summer. Then we all agreed to go to the beach a day before the classes starts.

 

“I need to go guys,my piano lessons will start soon” I said.

 

“Is that so? drop by my house later, I bought  "Super Junior's" latest album” Il Woo invited. I nodded and waved goodbye. Yosh! This summer will be like no other!

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

Min Ho's POV

 

It’ s the last day of our summer vacation and I was so excited because ll Woo and Joong Ki agreed to go with me to the beach today. Those two are my partners in crime. I’m the mastermind and whatever I asked they happily obeyed. I always think that things will stay as it is, but how wrong I was.

 

 I woke up early to prepare the food that we’re going to bring but when I looked outside my window it was raining. I wanted to throw a fit but that would be absurd, I blame myself for not checking the weather forecast beforehand. I’m not the only one though because a family just moved across our house and they’re bustling about their things not to be soaked. Good thing they wrapped it in plastics. As they moved their things inside their new home I noticed a girl my age wearing a raincoat and helping out. When she caught me staring at her she waved at me and smiled. I waved back but didn’t smile, I’m still pissed because our summer outing was cancelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter