Inlove

A Moment... A Lifetime...

 

I was not supposed to come to this trip. But Mrs. Choi required us to come and make a paper from our trip and so I had no choice. I'm trying to stay away from her. Maybe by this  my feelings would stop. A month had passed since i first saw her but my feelings start to grow more and more deeper. Its wrong. I have Yoona. I love Yoona. That's what i keep on telling myself but everytime i tell myself that, something in my heart ache. 

We are fixing our tent when i got a glimpse of her. 1st year and 2nd year are required to come. This is made for them actually. To get to know everyone in the department. My eyes can't help but follow her. They are getting ready to cook dinner because girls are assigned to cooking. "Luhan! What's wrong with you?" I was startled when i heard Kyungsoo's voice. "What?" I replied. "You're staring into space for a few minutes now. I'm wondering if you're having a seizure." Kyungsoo said. "I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about something." I said. "Well, finish that tent and we'll go gather woods for the bonfire later. 

1 hour had passed and we're now back at the campsite. There's a strange atmosphere. Somethings telling me that some thing is wrong. Sehun saw us and run to us and said "Hyung! A second year is missing." my heart started to beat faster. I automatically searched for Seohyun hoping she is not the one missing but I can't see her anywhere. My heart is palpitating. I look at Sehun and asked "who is missing?" "A girl named Seohyun." he replied abd i became numb. "She went to the woods with her friends to gather spices but she got separated. They've been searching..." I didn't finished Sehun's explanation because my feet started running on their own and went to the woods to search for her. My heart is racing, my chest is hurting. "Please don't let anything bad happen to her. Please. Please. " I keep on repeating. "Seohyun! Seohyun!" I keep on shouting her name. Searching everywhere. Its starting to get dark it will be freezing soon. I've been looking for a while when I heard something. I stopped and called her name "Seohyun!" I stayed quiet for a while then i heard someone "Hello?" someone said. That's her! That's her voice. I followed where the voice came from then I saw her. Hugging herself to kepp herself warm. "Sunbaenim!" she called when she saw me, a smile forming her lips. I ran to her and before I can stop my self, I hug her. "Sunbaenim, i'm sorry. Everyone must be worried." she said. I can't say anything but just hold her. Tears starting to form my eyes, I can't stop anymore. I can't stop my feelings any longer because I found out... I'm already in love with her.