Locked in and Together

Left Out and Caught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun always feel jealous whenever he see his hyungs feeling all lovey dovey with each other. 

 

 

 

 

When Chen hyung would often hold Xiumin hyung's hand and intertwine them, smiling at each other. 

 

 

 

 

When Kris hyung would always get caught looking at Luhan-ge, smiling fondly whenever their gazes meet. 

 

 

 

 

When Lay hyung would always stick beside Suho hyung, asking if he ever was okay every now and then just to make sure his lover wasn't stressing himself by taking care of the other members. 

 

 

 

 

When Chanyeol hyung holds Baekhyun hyung's hand and waves at the screaming fans, running around the stage playing games. 

 

 

 

 

And when Tao would cling to Kyungsoo hyung, giving the smaller a few pecks on the cheek and running off, ending up chasing each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

But then again, Kai would come dashing to his side, slinging an arm on his shoulders or even stealing his water bottle right after he drank. 

 

 

 

 

Yet right after they went to the back stage, the sweet Kai would be gone in just a snap and now clinging to Kyungsoo hyung, leaving Sehun confused. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gege!!!!" Sehun whailed and gave his Luhan-ge a bear hug, ending up falling on the carpeted floor. 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun... Get.... Off!!!" Luhan grunted and pushed him aside, standing up and dusted his pants before helping the younger to stand. 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you, ge!" Sehun pouted, "You've been with Kris hyung for so long that you don't even like it when I show affection" he fake sobbed. 

 

 

 

 

"Aw Sehunnie don't take it like that," Baekhyun cooed and gave Sehun's blonde head a pat, "Luhan hyung was just surprised that's why he wanted you to get off"

 

 

 

 

Sehun huffed and crossed his arms, "I heard no difference"

 

 

 

 

"Is something going on with you and Kai?" Luhan questioned while sitting down the sofa.

 

 

 

 

Sehun's shoulders slumped just by the mention of 'his' name. 

 

 

 

 

"Aw, come here Sehunnie" Luhan patted his lap and Sehun strode to the sofa before laying his head on Luhan's lap. 

 

 

 

 

Luhan, being the older one, finger combed Sehun's blonde locks to help calm the latter down. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung I don't think Kai's gonna return my feelings" Sehun mumbled causing Luhan to stop finger combing his hair and Baekhyun to fall from the other end of the sofa. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh! Did I hear it right?!" Baekhyun squealed and gave Sehun a tight hug causing the former to blush deep red. 

 

 

 

 

"Wait… what do you mean Kai won't return your feelings?! Why I'm gonna—" Baekhyun got pulled down and sat down the sofa again just as he was about to dash outside their dorm and find Kim freaking Jongin. 

 

 

 

 

"Calm down,  Baek. Someone might find out unexpectedly" Luhan warned and flicked Baekhyun's forehead earning a glare from the latter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let me tell him!"

 

 

 

 

"No, I should tell him!"

 

 

 

 

"I'm the closest to Sehunnie, I should tell him the plan!"

 

 

 

 

Sehun groaned when the endless bickering got louder before facing the door and glared at it in the dark. 

 

 

 

 

He climbed out of bed in annoyance and went to Kai's, checking if the latter got woken up by the sounds before walking to the door and held the handle. 

 

 

 

 

"I forgot he sleeps like a dead log" he mumbled and turned the handle before his three hyungs smiled at him. 

 

 

 

 

"Did we wake you up?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want ge?" Sehun hissed while rubbing his eyes, laying on the sofa with a pillow clutched on his chest. 

 

 

 

 

"It's about Jongin" Kyungsoo beamed earning a nod from the sleepy boy, urging him to continue. 

 

 

 

 

"We got a plan to help you confess" Luhan continued and earned a hit on the face with a pillow from Sehun, "I don't care" the latter mumbled with a faint blush. 

 

 

 

 

"One, that hurts; two, you don't care but your blushing? And three, come on! This is your chance!" Luhan whined and poked Sehun's cheek. 

 

 

 

 

"Plus I know a secret Kai told me," Kyungsoo grinned, making Sehun look at him with curious eyes, "but..." Kyungsoo placed a finger on his chin as if he was thinking, "it'll be much better when you find out yourself" he smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Why did I deserve this?" Sehun mumbled and buried his head on the sofa before ending up falling asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun felt like today was the worst day ever.

 

 

 

 

First, he woke up on the sofa, two: he couldn't find his socks and now he was dragged by everyone,  forced to watch them doing couple things that make single and bitter people gag because of their sweetness and 'powerful' love. 

 

 

 

 

'Seriously, is today 'National Make-Sehun-a-third-wheel Day?'' He thought while looking at the KrisHan couple holding hands. 

 

 

 

 

He pouted for that rest of the performance, even when the others tried to make him laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehunnah, let's go get bubble tea!" Luhan announced and Sehun beamed, smiling widely making the older laugh, "See, I told you it would work" Luhan nudged his boyfriend, Kris, who rolled his eyes in response, leaning on a nearby wall. 

 

 

 

 

"Don't care" Kris said nonchalantly before making Luhan face him and stole a kiss from the smaller guy, making the latter's eyes go wide. 

 

 

 

 

"Kris stop stealing kisses!!!" Luhan shouted and ran after the taller male who just laughed. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes before straightening the black V-neck shirt he wore when he heared the dressing room door's knob lock clicking. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung? Hyung?! Hyung open up! Suho hyung! Yah!" He shouted and started banging on the locked door.

 

 

 

 

Since it was locked from outside, the only way out was with a key, and Suho gave it to Kai, considering that he often taked time to change clothes.

 

 

 

"Yah, what happened?"

 

 

 

 

Sehun froze when he felt someone's presence behind him.

 

 

 

 

Kai's presence to be exact. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun gave a tiny squeak when he got pinned on the wall by Kai. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter