The 1st neko and its life

The Neko life
Annie sprung up from bed in a quick motion and ran through her room to her living room downstairs."TIME FOR WORK!" Annie said as she packed up and ran out side to look for the 10,000th time at her big 20 Football fields farm.With growing on that land,Corn,beans,Tomatos,Lots of grass,and coco beans.With a little road,And 30 Trucks parked in a lot next to her "Farm house"."Time to take care of my land!" She said.She stared at it happy to own the farm.Annie walked to the building next to her small house...It was like an office,Only it was used for breaks,and waiting workers..."ARIGHT YOU GUYS!Im up!And ready to make you 35 Workers do your jobs!"Annie said as she walked into what she calls"The lobby"."Okay Annie,we will get to work..."A worker said"I told you bren,CALL ME BOSS!"Annie said as she walked out of the lobby,Back into her small house.She walked up stairs realizing she went and screamed at her workers wearing her nightgown.She blushed hard when she looked in the mirror."Gawd darn it,hopefully they didn't reconize my ears and tail"She said looking in the mirror at her odd parts.she flipped her nightgown over her head and put on a cowgirl hat with farm-like clothes."There we go"Annie said,examining her clothes on her to make sure she looked good.She took a moment to also look at her dark-Brown hair,And pretty figure."Oh almost forgot!"As she put on some brown boots to match her outfit."There now i can eat some food"As she walked back down the steps and poured some chocolate puffs into a bowl she set up on her table last night.She then opened her fridge and got milk out and poured it into the bowl."Yummy!"She said before chowing the chocolate goodness.About 1 Minute and that bowl was empty..."That was so...GOOD,Never gets old!"She said putting the chocolate puff box back into its storage place.She walked out side and went behind her house.She pulled out her keys and unlocked the truck and(Of course)Shoved the keys into the truck and started the engine.She then drove the truck out from behind the house and drove down her dirt road to the city."Time to sell my corn,and beans!"She said driving off away from her farm to the city 2 hours away... --------------------------------------------------------- There is my first chapter about Annie the farmgirl,Neko.