1- Starting from the bottom

K. O.

  “K. WHAT KIND OF A BULL**** IS THAT HAHAHAHA”

  “It’s just a stage name stop laughing idiot. I’m trying to have a good future. You’ll laugh like this when you see me on tv. They will acknowledge this letter with my face, you heard me?” My brother doesn’t seem impressed I don't want to lose this fight I need to find another lie. “…and just for letting you know some man came to me yesterday and gave his card he says that I have an amazing talent.” Okay I lied but I know that even if I lie I shouldn’t lie to myself that’s the key of lying. Wait a second why is my brother looking at me like someone from YG had a drug scandal. “ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHERE IS THE CARD?” why the hell is he so excited should I ask or is he going to make a bad joke again. “I heard SM is on an idol haunt these days.I can’t believe some news from you made me happy but it really did! Do you know what this means?” Aren’t we commercializing too much for a fanfiction??? “THAT MEANS WE CAN BE RICH!

…….Rich?

OH MY GOD I CAN BE RICH HE’S RIGHT. I CAN HAVE A GROUP FULL OF RICH PEOPLE AND WE’LL LAUGH WHILE SPILLING WINE TO OUR EXPENSIVE CLOTHES.

Oh wait I’m lying to myself right now. I need to tell that I’m lying to him I’m the older one I have responsibilites. “Hey you know actually…..” He interrupted me ah this kid is killing me. “ The grand K. maybe we’ll show our mom too! What we are you know. If you get into SM somehow you can get me into the bussiness and we we’ll call her and… What’s wrong?” Oh my god this is a good spot for a dramatic sitcom scene I feel so bad why is he bringing mom to my little lie? Is it for a dramatic plot? I think god is having a lot of fun right now. I need to keep on lying to this pure child.“We don’t know that he’s from SM right? Can you relax a little bit and don’t bring mom into any chat we’re having I’m going out” snap. I think I won this time but I don’t think it’ll take a long time for him to understand that I lied to him.

I’m a loser. I can’t even tell my brother the truth I got into 5 company for an audition but I failed all of them anyway, even though they were the ones that invited me I think I have a real bad luck in life.I don’t wanna see my brother starving too ah what to do “IM A REAL LOSER!”

Okay maybe I shouldn’t have shout in the building my neighbor is looking at me like I’m a weirdo I should lie to this old man too since it's the only thing I'm doing for the last 10 minutes what should I say what should I saaaaay. “Im going to the shopping and I think I forget what I was going to buy haha” Im so fake. “Oh really darling that happens to me too.How is your dad these days is he still got a flu?”He’s fine he’s better these days thank you” I said. I guess you shouldn’t lie to old people theyre just old they don't even realize that you're lying.Time to go out I don’t want my brother to realize that I’m still in the building. Wave to the old man and go.

Grand K is talking hope you guys are okay with narrators because I won’t be telling you the story from now on.You're not waiting for me to tell all of this story right? Im just going to live it.