First Fight

Dating Kyungsoo Drabbles

You don't fight actually, because Kyungsoo knows you very well, but sometimes you're really freaking him out.
"Is something wrong babe?" He asks you as he lies down next to you in your bed.
"No. Why?" You ask, curious.
"You look so pale." He your hair.
"It's because I'm pale. What now you're calling me dark?" He is surprised by your response.
 "You know I didn't mean that." 
"I guess, I just need to sleep."
Then you turn your back at him, and he covers you with a blanket, but you throw it. "It's too hot, Soo." 
"You're going to be-"
"I won't die, Soo." You cut him off.
Then he hugs you, buries his head into your hair.
"Soo, it's really hot." 
With that, he gets out of the bed. "You know what, I'm just gonna sleep on the couch."
You look at him with teary eyes. "You don't even want to sleep with me anymore?"
"Are you kidding Y/N? It's because I just want you to sleep comfortable."
"Am I kidding? You don't take me seriously now?" You start to cry. 
He starts to get close to you to your hair, but you shove his hand. 
"OK, I think, I should leave you alone for now." He says.
"OMG! Are you leaving me now? I thought I was the one who is in period!"
He turns to you, "I'm just going to buy some chocolate to you since you'll need. Do you think that I didn't know?" 
He wipes your tears, and puts a kiss on your head. "Just wait for me." 
When he returns, you say sorry to him, and he just hugs you while you eat your chocolate.