Knowing Him

Dating Kyungsoo Drabbles

College is , and life doesn't go easy on you. Being far away from your family, and your small flat don't help at all. You feel alone. 
You think, being alone shouldn't bother you that much, but you need somebody next to you. You feel empty, you want a hand to hold yours, lips to kiss yours, and a soul to feel home. 
There is only one thing that makes you feel happy, movies.  You like watching them and put yourself in the female lead's place. It feels really good.
You go to the movies at night, because it's the only time that it's almost empty. You like being in dark by yourself, but when you look the seat which is right next to yours, you can't help and feel alone again. 
But, the next time, you find the seat taken. You sit, and wait for the movie to start, try not to stare the man who sit right next to you, but you can't help yourself. 
He is too beautiful, and handsome at the same time. Is it possible?, you ask yourself. His thick eyebrows,  and his eyes, and his lips-
"Hi." He says all of a sudden. 
You freeze, and blink. "I-i-Hi!" 
Then he smiles. The whole world seems more bright to you, and you smile too.
"I heard a lot of things about the movie." He tries to talk to you.
"What movie?" A few seconds later you swear yourself hard. "I-i mean yes! Yes, I heard too. Because who doesn't, right?" Now, you want to cry.
He offers a big smile to you. "The cast is pretty good too."
You want to answer, but lights turn off. It doesn't stop you to stare at him till end of the movie. 
When the movie ends, he turns to you, only to find you look at him. "It may sound weird but- Do you want to go for a coffee, and talk about the movie?" He bites his lips, and waits for an answer.
Your eyes widen, and you nod. "I'd love to."
*
The coffee shop was small yet cozy. You sit face to face with your black coffees, your knees touch each other. Now you can clearly see his eyes, and you know you'll fall for them. 
You talk about eveything except the movie, you even ask your favorite colors to each other, and he even laughs your lame jokes.
At the end of the night, he sends you home.