Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Nobody could ever understand the words that transcribed themselves on the papers before you. Nobody could ever appreciate your writing even when it took on numerous styles through writing, music, art, films etc. Ever since you were young you were told to spread your opinions in a world so large and vast, someone out there would care, would believe you, but alas those are just words not the truth. The whole world is just ignorant blocking what ever they don’t want to hear; if that’s how the world continues the Armageddon has already befallen us.

 

Those were your thoughts as a writer before you met her. The one that picked you up from your stumbling and preaching and told you that your life is worth more than just scraping by. Just like the galaxies Solar was able to show you beauty within Earth, she made you realise that life isn’t just hurling yourself to the ground and getting up with bruises and cuts no, you can fall, you can hurl yourself to the ground but there can always be someone there to pick you up. In your case it’s Solar.

 

Your thoughts that you were never able to voice out, she didn’t mind, she encouraged you to put pen to paper and let the ink stain the pages with your words. She jokes that when you hold the pen words are not transcribed rather a monster. Although it is a joke you cannot help but to agree with her, the demons which plagued your mind so long ago are transposed between the sheets of your journals and diaries and with no hesitation you allow Solar to see each and every page, each time she reads a page your chest becomes lighter.

 

Today she was reading a novel that you had wrote, it was set in the 1500’s about a woman having to marry in royalty even though she wanted that, she was marrying the prince even though she was in love with the princess. The two would meet in secret till one day they were discovered and then gore of the story begins. Solar had been reading the novel for the past three days and she had finally put it down after reading through the final page.

 

“Wow you know I love you (y/n) and your writing, but seriously when will you write a book with a happy ending?” Solar asked causing you to laugh, she chuckled and got off the bed deciding it would be comfier to sit in your lap in the chair next to your work desk.

 

“Maybe my next one will have a happy ending.” You replied following her line of sight to the next novel you were working on, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she read the pages.

 

“The main character just had her head chopped off how is that a happy ending?” Solar asked you in disbelief, you chuckled and pecked her lips.

 

“Maybe she deserved it…” You said to which Solar shook her head.

 

“You’re just a pessimistic person who needs to go out more and feel happiness, so let’s go to the park.” Solar commented jumping out of your lap and grabbing your hand, you laughed as Solar tugged you outside even if the two of you were in your sleeping outfits at ten o’clock at night, Solar wanted to go the park like that. Solar gave you a deep kiss before opening the door and walking outside holding your hand.

 

It was true none of your novels ever had a happy ending but after that day you realized maybe it was time to lighten up and let a hero enter your stories to vanquish the demons. After all you got your hero through Solar so it was only fair your stories had a hero.