Leader Convo & Late Night Answer

Be My Forever... Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

The weeks went passed by, the awkward tension between the two people still there but it’s nothing more than a confession. Mark’s too scared to ask Alena out and Alena just too scared because of Mark’s idol status. She really can’t do anything right for the past weeks because she’s thinking so hard about what Mark said to her.

 

OMG HE REALLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?! Wait.. Is it true or is it just a phase because we always bickering at each other? Aaaah I’m so confused God help me.

 

And that’s how GOT7 leader, found their new CEO, in her office, slamming her head repeatedly to the table and muttering ‘stupid… confused… what to do’

 

“Are you okay? Don’t slam your head again because you might becoming more stupid” Alena pouted as Jaebum hold her head in his hands

 

“What’s wrong?” Jaebum sat down in front of her desk, ready to hear the story

 

“You’re not going to understand.. wait I think you will… wait…” 

 

“Just tell me the point so I can understand?” 

 

Alena let out a sighed. She contemplated between telling the truth, which is like telling him that one of is liking her, or just make up lies. She decide to make up lies but Jaebum quickly shook his head and tell her to forget about lying to him. He’ll know straight away.

 

“I can’t help you solve your problem if you don’t tell me” Alena still keep her silent, fidgeting with her hands under the leader stare.

 

Why the heck I’m so nervous under his stares hmm.. 

 

“Oh okay fine!” Alena huffed and crossed her arms, “it’s one of your members and his confession”

 

“My member and his what?” 

 

“Your member and his confession! I thought you already check your ears yesterday” she puffed and he knocked her head playfully

 

“Don’t be all miss sassy with me. Now, I really am don’t get what you mean so care to elaborate more specific?”

 

Alena took a deep breath, “Markmakeaconfesssiontomeandhesaidhelikemeandhe’sseriousaboutitsowhattodonow?”

 

“Woah woah… Slow down okay. This time, I really don’t get it because you spoke to fast”

 

“Mark make a confession to me and he said he like me and he’s serious about it so what I have to do now?” she let out a breath of relief after telling it all in one breath

 

Jaebum raised his eyebrow but then bulged his eyes out once he absorbed the information. “MY MEMBER DID WHAT AND HE’S SERIOUS ABOUT IT WHAT?!” 

 

Alena cover her ears, she know that Jaebum would scream and get so worked up about it. She let out a sighed as Jaebum pacing back and forth in front of her, muttering words that she didn’t even know what he’s saying. All she can catch is “what to do” or “well he’s still in contract”. She wait until Jaebum sat down in front of her again, but Alena being Alena, she can’t wait so she pull down the leader by his jacket and shake his shoulders a few times to knocked it off.

 

“I’m sorry.. but it’s just that we never really encountered such things like this. All I’m thinking is what to do if you guys date for real”

 

Alena gaped at the last one, “Whoa whoa there Mister, slow down a little bit because I don’t even want to date… or at least for now” 

 

“But the point is, listen to me first you moron” she threw her pen at him because of the glare he give to her, “I want to know if he’s serious about it or he’s just confused. I mean, it can be because I get too close to him and we bickered at each other so much… But I don’t know” 

 

They both in silent for a moment. Jaebum trying so hard to understand and make sure he’s right, Alena trying to think what to do with this situation. 

 

I need a water from this. She gulped down her drink fast like she didn’t even drink for the past 24 hours

 

“Do you like him?” Jaebum sudden question make Alena spit out her drink to the man in front of him 

 

“I’M WHAT?!” 

 

“Omg ew you literally spit on me” Jaebum grab tissue and try to clean himself

 

Alena rolled her eyes at the diva leader moment, “Oh please, it’s water and I’m sure you’re not going to get sick”

 

“and to answer your question, I don’t know okay. Sure he’s handsome and all but I don’t know about my feelings. That’s another reason why you found me banging my head to the table, it’s because of that and the fact that I have meeting for your comeback and album”

 

“This is confusing and why the heck you should do that!!” Jaebum groaned out of frustration

 

“Do what?”

 

“That thing whatever that can make Mark like you. Heck even the maknaes started whining now if they can’t see you or when you’re too busy” 

 

“Not my fault that everyone, even Mark, can’t stay away from this pretty little creature send from God” 

 

Jaebum scoffed, “please, I’d rather google-eyed Jinyoung”

 

“So you admit that JJP is real?” Alena smirked

 

“Don’t turn this back to me or else you’ll face the consequences” 

 

Alena gasped dramatically, “ohhh eemmm gee… So scared. Not”

 

“Back to discussion matters please!” he gave her playful glare, “so what are you going to do? No wonder he’s sometimes look like on his own world. Not focusing when practice time or not eating properly”

 

“He did what?”

 

“Yeah, he’s there but he’s not really… there?” even Jaebum got confused with his own words.

 

Alena groaned, “what to do now? I keep avoiding him because everytime I see his face, All I can remember are his confession and how he can make me suddenly… gets.. all… smiley… OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!”

 

Jaebum look at Alena, who’s now pacing back and forth, and just gave her a knowing smile. “What’s with that smile? I know that kind of smile sometimes never a good thinking so just elaborate it to me”

 

“You like him” Jaebum smile again

 

“I’m…. what?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter