Mac N Cheese Squealing (1/1)

Mac N Cheese Squealing

"You couldn't have done this on your own?" Baekhyun grumbled as he trudged behind his roommate Kyungsoo.

"Of course not," Kyungsoo scoffed, "I need you to carry everything and if you get crushed under the weight then so be it."

"I said I was sorry."

"You broke the microwave."

"I may have put it a longer than necessary but-"

"A little? You set the damn thing on fire you idiot." Kyungsoo snapped.

"How was I supposed to know there was a popcorn button?"

"There was a button that explicitly said popcorn in all caps, what did you think it was for? Jalapeño poppers stuffed with corn?" 

Baekhyun stayed quiet, failing to think of a response.

"Speaking of corn, help me find those sugary cakes and stuff. We're out and I'm not spending the week without devil dogs and Galaxy brownies."

"How do you connect corn to that?"

"Corn syrup."

Baekhyun shook his head, confused with his roomate's thought process.  After several moments of wandering the supermarket, they finally found the cakes and such at the end of the dried and boxed food. Baekhyun sighed with relief at the sight of the last of what they needed pick up before going to the cashier. Before he could say something a high pitched squeal akin to that of a prepubescent girl loudly said, "OH MY GOD THEY HAVE MAC N CHEESE YES."

The heads of the two roommates whipped in the direction of the squeal, only two see two boys around their age. One was a tall, lanky, red head and the other was a tan blonde. The tall one jumped to the Mac N Cheese and did an excited dance. He then paused and looked at the two who were simply staring.

"Uhhhh..." The tall one said in a significantly deeper and flustered voice, "I'm so sorry, I was overexcited." Baekhyun burst into a fit of giggles at the sight, this tall dork was overexcited about Kraft Mac N Cheese.  "I'm sorry." The tall guy muttered again, to which Baekhyun smiled and said, "It's okay, really."

"Kyungie!!" A slightly lower but still high pitch voice squealed.  Baekhyun and the tall one turned to see the tan kid jumping onto Kyungsoo and hugging him. Kyungsoo smiled back and softly crooned,"Jonginnie!"

Baekhyun blinked as he watched the two pull away from eachother and hold hands, smiling at each other.

"Kyung, who's this?" Baekhyun shouted, pointing at the guy his roommate was now holding hands with.

"For s sake, would you quiet down Baek. This is my boyfriend, Jongin." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his roommate, as if what he had stated was so obvious.

"Oh..well...hello there Jongin." Baek blinked back awkwardly.

"Hi! I guess my Kyungie doesn't talk about me much does he?" Jongin chuckled.

"Nope."

"Awww, so cute."

"Am not." Kyungsoo pouted as he glared at his boyfriend. Jongin only laughed and kissed him on the forehead.

"So who is Mac N Cheese?" Baekhyun nodded to the red head who was now putting several boxes of the said food into their shopping basket.

"My roommate-" Jongin said before getting interrupted by the talker, "I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Sorry again about before."

"It's fine, and I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."

The tall one grinned and tripped over his own feet before standing next to Baek. Kyungsoo absent mindly added boxes of devil dogs and Galaxy brownies to the cart before heading to the checkout, leaving their respective roommates behind. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other.

"They're going to our dorm aren't they?" Baek sighed in disappointment.

"Yup, Kyungsoo hates our dorm since it's such a mess." Chanyeol chuckled, "you might wanna come to our dorm instead, they get really loud."

"THEY WHAT?!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Then again, you seem like you can be pretty loud too." Chanyeol laughed, earning a slap in the arm from Baekhyun, "I know it's not much but I'll make a mean Mac N Cheese for dinner."

"Fine, and what makes you think I'm loud?" He asked as they headed towards the cashier.

"Well you're loud now, I bet you're louder in bed."

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue as he began scanning the items at the self checkout.

"Can I get a first date before deciding if I'd like to?" Chanyeol smirked as he laced his fingers with the shorter.

"Shut up Mac N Cheese."

"Mhmm."



"You ed the Mac N Cheese kid, didn't you?" Kyungsoo said one morning when Baekhyun finally came home from going out the night before.

"Shut up Kyungie."

"Ya know, Jonginnie and I were betting how long it would take."

"Oh great, who won the bet?" Baekhyun asked sarcastically.

"I did, of course. Jonginnie bet you two wouldn't last through the first day, I bet three weeks."

"I have standards."

"He finally made Mac N Cheese again, didn't he?" Kyungsoo grinned as he slowly crept out of the room.

"Shut up!" Baekhyun said as he was about to throw the box in his hand, stopping himself when he realised it was Kraft Mac N Cheese.