6. Be Mine Forever

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Six

Be Mine Forever

 

Description: Yixing wasn't there when Junmyeon woke up on the day of their sixth anniversary. Instead he woke up to a purple post it note telling him that he had to find the younger. What was Yixing planning? Domestic AU

Notes: you'll probably figure it out before Junmeon does and the clues are really crappy so bear with me.

Warnings/Tags: fluff, mystery but not really.


Junmyeon subconciously reached out for his lover and opened his eyes whn he didn't feel anything.

"Xing?" Junyeon called out and pouted when he received no answer. He noticed something on Yixing's pillow. A purple post it note. He picked it up and read it.

'1.

Good morning Sleeping Beauty. I hope you weren't too disappointed that I wasn't there when you woke up. I have a surprise planned for you but first you need to find me. I have numbered post it notes all over the house. Find them in the correct order and you'll find clues about your little adventure today. Send me a text when you're leaving the house. Your first clue: The room where the water hits your beautiful skin and where we had many fun times together ;).  Have fun angel~~.'

"We've had 'fun times' in every room in the house. But he's definitely talking about the bathroom." Junmyeon said to himself. He got out of bed and entered the bathroom and found a yellow post it note on the mirror.

'2.

When you're done getting ready head to the room where I love scaring you whenever you're making something.'

"He's always scaring me when I'm in the kitchen. I never hear him when he's coming in.I'll go there afterwards." Junmyeon thought outloud. 

Junmyeon stripped out of his clothes and went into the shower. After he was finished getting ready he went to the kichen where there was a purple post it note on the refridgerator.

'3

I hope you're hungry. I made your favourite breakfast, its in the microwave. After you eat your next clue is on the barrier between our place of shared comfort and the outside.' 

Junmyeon opened the microwave and saw a perfectly laid out breakfast plate with eggs, bacon and pancakes. He went into the fridge and got himself a class of orange juice.

After he finished the wonderful breakfast he read over the clue that was on the refridgerator.

"The barrier between our place of shared comfort and the outside...the door?" Junmyeon wondered.

Junmyeon walked out of the kitchen and saw a yellow post it on the door. He took it off the door and read it.

'4.

Now its time for you to go outside. Send me a text after you visit every place given on clues. I have to keep an eye on my angel. For your next clue: visit the place where a sticky mishap led to us meeting for the first time.'

"The coffee shop!" Junmyeon concluded.

-flashback-

Junmyeon was running late. His alarm didn't go off that morning which caused him to oversleep. When he finally woke up he only had 45 minutes to get ready, grab his morning coffee and get to class. The college junior hurriedly got ready and left the apartment, almost forgetting his phone.

.

.

.

Junmyeon rushed out of the coffee shop. Of all days there was a trainee working the machine, he had to start over the coffee twice.

Junmyeon swore if his coffee tasted below average he was going to lose his .

It was below average. Way below average. By this time Junmyeon was internally screaming. If he screamed out loud that would have earned some concerning looks. And he can't look crazy out in public. No, not today.

Also, curse him being short. He collided face to chest with some person, successfully spilling some coffee on said person.

Well, there goes his less than mediocre coffee. Goodbye coffee, you won't really be missed.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking." The person apologized. Junmyeon spotted a Chinese accent in his voice. 

"It's okay. I wasn't paying attention either." Junmyeon replied.

Speaking with the utmost honesty, Junmyeon was very glad he looked up.

This guy was hot. He was obviously taller and he looked well built but not overdone. He had black hair, brown almond shaped eyes and a plump bottom lip. He wasn't as pale as Junmyeon was and had a dimple that couldn't go unnoticed.

"I feel guilty. Let me buy you another coffee in place of this one." He said referring to the spilled coffee that was now the floor's problem.

"Its fine really. The coffee wasn't that good anyway." Junmyeon said.

"If you say so but I still want to make up for it. Can I take you out for a better coffee sometime?" he suggested.

"I'd like that. My name is Junmyeon, Kim Junmyeon." 

"Zhang Yixing. So when are you free?" he asked.

"I'm not busy tomorrow afternoon. How aabout then?" Junmyeon suggested.

"Tomorrow's great." Yixing smiled, showing off that incredibly gorgeous dimple.

Then the realization hit Junmyeon.

"Oh I'm sorry! I really have to go now!" Junmyeon said before running off.

.

.

.

Junmyeon sent Yixing a text when he entered the cafe. 

To: Xingie

From: Junnie hyung

I'm at the coffee shop. What now?

To: Junnie hyung

From: Xingie

Go to the barista and hell her that Zhang Yixing sent you. She'll give a coffee with your next clue on it. It's up to you if you want to drink it.

To: Xingie

From: Junnie hyung

Ok. 

Junmyeon went up to the barista and did as he was told. He acceepted the coffee and noticed a note that was wriien on th cup.

'5

I hope this coffee isn't as bad as the one you had on the day we met. After you're done here go to place where we had our first real date. Tell the matire- d' the same thing.'

Junmyeon exited the coffee shop and moved on to the restaraunt where they had their first date.

.

.

.

Junmyeon recieved a lunch box with a note on top of it from the matire- d'.

'6.

Here's your lunch. When you're done eating. I want you to take a quick stop into the flower shop across from the park we like going to.'

"Why would I have to go to a flower shop?" Junmyeon wondered.

.

.

.

-flashback-

Junmyeon and Yixing were walking together with their fingers intertwined.

Yixing stopped walking which caused Junmyeon to stop as well. They stopped in front of a flower shop.

"What's wong Yixing?" Junmyeon asked.

"What's your favourite flower?" Yixing suddenly asked.

"Well I like orchids and chrysanthemums.Why?" Junmyeon replied.

"Wait here." Yixing let go of Junmyeon's hand and went into the store.

He came back out a few moments later with a yellow crysanthemum in his hand. Yixing took the flower and tucked it behind Junmyeon's ear.

"I didn't have enough money on me to buy the orchid too." Yixing said.

"Thank you anyway. After all, its the thought that counts right?" Junmyeon replied.

"Well I think the flower is only as half as beautiful as you are." Yixing said, causing a deep blush to spread across the shorter male's face.

.

.

.

The florist gave Junmyeon a bouquet with yellow crysanthemums and purple orchids surrounding it and a few between them. There was also a note attached to the bouquet.

'7

If you're reading this that means you're close. Remember that blossom tree I kissed you under for our 2nd anniversary and you said that it was the most romantic kiss you've ever experienced? Maybe you can find me there. See you in a bit.'

Junmyeon smiled reading the note.

To: Xingie

From: Junnie hyung

I'm coming into the park now. After all the running around I did today, this better be one hell of a surprise.

To: Junnie hyung

From: Xingie

Trust me angel, it will be.

Junmyeon smiled even more at the message.

.

.

.

-flashback-

Junmyeon and Yixing were standing under a large blossom tree in the park.

"This is such a beautiful tree Xingie." Junmyeon said, looking up at the leaves blowing with the wind.

"Isn't it? I used to come here every time I was feeling down or stressed when I first moved here. I thought why not bring my favourite person to my favourite spot." Yixing explained.

"Thats so sweet." Junmyeon smiled.

"I love you a lot Junmyeon, more than you know." Yixing confessed.

"I love you too Yixingie, so so much." Junmyeon replied.

Yixing wrapped his arms around the older's waist and bought him closer for a kiss. Junmyeon stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck.

The kiss was innocent, no tongue or anything. Just, a simple but meaningful gesture between two lovers.

Even with how cliche it was, it was stll the best kiss Junmyeon ever had.

.

.

.

Junmyeon was greeted by Yixing dressed semi formally and Jongdae and Baekhyun standing behind him holding bouquets similar to the one he was clutching in his hand. Chanyeol and Minseok were standing next to their respective significant others.

"Yixing...w-what is all this?" Junmyeon asked.

"Its your surprise." Yixing answered, walking closer to the older male.

Junmyeon gasped when Yixing got down on one knee and brought out a velvet box.

"Kim Junmyeon, I love you more than anything else in this world. We've been together for six years now and I couldn't think of a better present than this. You're everything to me Junmyeon and I can't imagine a future without you by my side. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I won't trade you for anything in the world. You're my sun, my moon, star, everything and more. I made a vow to myself that I'd make you happy for as long as you live and as long as I live. I want you to be mine forever. Kim Junmyeon, will you marry me?" By the time Yixing was finished talking Junmyeon eas already in tears.

"So is it a yes?" Yixing asked. Junmyeon couldn't say anything. He eagerly nodded his head, hiding his face behind his hands.

Yixing stood up and pulled the shorter into a hug. He let Junmyeon cry, feeling the latter's tears stain his shirt. When Junmyeon was done crying he looked up at Yixing, his eyes still glassy from the tears.

"B-but... I-I didn't g-get you a-anything." Junmyeon said between hiccups

"Its okay baby, you saying yes was the best gift I could ask for." Yixing said, taking Junmyeon's left hand and sliding the ring on to his finger.

"This is the sweetest thing ever!" Baekhyun cooes.

"Yixing went through a lot to do this for you Junmyeon." Minseok pointed out.

"And look how great it turned out." Jongdae added.

"Chanyeol why didn't you propose to me like this?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because if I did it wouldn't have had much of an impact when Yixing hyung did it." Chanyeol reasoned. Baekhyun just huffed.

"Did all of you help him?" Junmyeon asked. The four behind him nodded.

"I was planning this for quite a while." Yixing said.

"Thank you so much Yixing, I appreciate how much effort you put into this." Junmyeon said.

"Anything for my angel." Yixing smiled.


A matire- d' is the person that greets you upon entering a restaraunt, they show you to your seats as well.

I had this chapter on my mind for a while now so I decided to post it.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

I hope you enjoyed

Subscribe, comment request. <3

See you in the next chapter~~