Drabbles #5 and #6

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

#5

Prompt: Person B is eating chocolate then person A starts kisses them nonstop because of the chocolate taste.

Notes:

Warnings/Tags: gets a lil steamy

 

Junmyeon sat on the couch eating a chocolate bar. He wasn't the biggest fan of chocolate but he had those days where he just craved something sweet and on most occasions he'd eat chocolate, Yixing loved chocolate so the candy was always in the house.

 

Yixing entered the living room where his boyfriend sat. Taking a seat next to the smaller male he leaned over and took a bite of the chocolate bar in Junmyeon's hand.

 

After eating the piece he took he pressed a chaste kiss to Junmyeon's lips. 

 

Yixing hummed delightfully when he tasted the chocolate on Junmyeon.

 

"You taste good." Yixing said and kissed Junmyeon again, causing the other to chuckle..

 

Yixing cupped Junmyeon's cheeks and continued kissing Junmyeon, enjoying the taste of the candy on his lips.

 

When they parted Junmyeon asked, "Why don't you just eat the choclate?"

 

"This is way more fun." Yixing replied before locking along the seam of Junmyeon's bottom lip.

 

Deciding to play along, Junmyeon put another piece of chocolate into his mouth and reconnected their lips.

 

When Junmyeon wrapped his ar,so around Yixing's neck, the younger laid them down on the couch, lips never separating. 

 

Junmyeon moaned when he felt Yixing's tongue drag across his.

 

Parting a few minutes later for air Yixing bit Junmyeon's bottom lip.

 

"Chocolate definitely tastes better this way." 


#6

Prompt: Person B is feeling a little insecure about their relationship with Person A so A has to remind them every now and then.

Notes:

Warnings/Tags: fluff 

 

Why him? That's what Junmyeon would always wonder every time he mulls over him relationship with Yixing. 

 

They were so different in so many ways. While Yixing was outgoing Junmyeon was shy. Yixing is confident and Junmyeon was introverted. Yixing had tons of friends but Junmyeon kept his inner circle small. Yixing was perfect. He's everything Junmyeon isn't 

 

There's so many other people Yixing could have chosen to be with. Yet he stuck with plain old Junmyeon,

 

What if Yixing realized Junmyeon is only holding him back and decides to leave him?

 

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Yixing asked, snapping Junmyeon out of his thoughts.

 

"Nothing." Junmyeon lied.

 

"If this is about us dating again I already told you-" Yixing started but he was cut off.

 

"Why did you choose me? You could have been with Victoria or Baekhyun or literally anyone else but you settle for me." Junmyeon said sadly.

 

"I didn't settle for you. I'm with you because I wanted you. Sure I could have chosen Victoria or Baekhyun but I they weren't right for me. The only one for me is you Junmyeon." Yixing stated.

 

Junmyeon looked away, a small blush blooming on his features.

 

"I love how passionate you are are out the things you love and how grumpy you get in the mornings when you have class. I love how smart you are and how your eyes disappear when you smile. I love hugging you and kissing you and making love to you because no one makes me feel the way you do. And besides,  Baekhyun and Victoria are too skinny for my liking." Yixing said. 

 

Yixing leaned over and gave him a peck on the nose then on the lips.

 

"Do you understand now?" Yixing asked.

 

Junmyeon nodded, "Can you do that again?" 


I've returned with two more drabbles. 

You guys are welcome to send me drabble requests and the usual oneshot requests too.

I don't know how many of you here read my other Sulay story but I might be re-writing it or doing another plotime entirely, I haven't made up my mind. I had a mafia au I was writing but I accidentally deleted it and I wanted to cry. But I'll let you all know what I decide to do in the future.

Hope you enjoyed.

Comment, request, subscribe. 

See you in the next chapter  <3 <3 <3