31. Q&A pt 2

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Thirty one

Q&A pt 2

 

Description: part 2 of the first q and a session

Notes: please read a/n

Warnings/Tags: no tags but Sulay would make an amazing YouTube couple.


Suho: hey guys it's Sulay and we're back again with another q and a since you all seemed to enjoy the first one. And today we decided to wear couple flannels.

Lay: this should be fun.

Suho: to start it off let's go with marsh_mallow16: how did you first meet?

Suho: we met at a party. Minseok was telling me that his boyfriend had a cousin who transferred to our university and that I should meet him. Long story short I met him at the party, we started talking but it wasn't until the next year we started dating.

Lay: after I suffered for so long he finally said yes. Next question for me from marsh_mallow16 again what's the most childish fight you've gotten into? Well we have lots of childish fights. It's just our personalities. But we've fought over things like shoes, bookmarks, etcetera.

Suho: we're literally kids aren't we? 

Lay: I mean we fight over shoes so yeah.

Suho: *laughs* next question, from sajaa123: Suho, you're so cute~ I just wanted to point that out. Oh my god thank you!! And you are beautiful sajaa123 don't let anyone tell you otherwise *winks*. Right so you asked have you ever gotten caught doing something ?

Lay: *laughs hard*

Suho: at least 90% of the time when we have guests  over. *whispers* Lay' s really .

Lay: first off all, I'm right here. And secondly it takes two to tango. I specifically remember when your brother and his boyfriend walked in on us you were the on the started that session.

Suho: whatever.

Lay: two questions from littlestarrie: Yixing you have a very precious necklace from your mother that falls into the deepest part of the ocean and at the same time Junmyeon falls too, who would you save? Well obviously I'd save Junmyeon, he's way more valuable than a necklace, and besides, maybe the necklace could wash up somewhere and some little Hawaiian kid finds it and saves the world.

Suho: we watched Moana recently. The next questionis for me, what is your biggest fear and how does Yixing help to reduce it?

Suho sat and thought about the question.

Suho: one of my biggest fears is being left alone and Yixing promised to never leave my side so that has helped me kinda get over it. Also I'm petrified of heights and Yixing helped me get over that too. *kisses Yixing's lips*

Laysu-holdup asked, if you were in Hogwarts, what house would you be sorted into and why? I never watched Harry Potter. There I said it.

Suho: unlike this uncultured swine, I have watched Harry Potter and I'd either be Hufflepuf or Ravenclaw because I'm smart and also really dedicated and hard-working. Yixing, you'd be like a Gryiffindor or Ravenclaw too because your daring and you're smart too.

Lay: I'll just say okay and pretend I know what you're talking about.

Suho: last three questions are from su-holdup as well. If Yixing was an animal, what would he be? He'd want me to say a unicorn and I might just say he isn because he's wierd and  unique and I love him. *bumps noses*

Lay: question for me, what is your favourite thing to do with Suho? And alone? Well I just love being around him. As for the slime part, I'm sure everyone is expecting me to say but it's not just that. Aside from it I love when it's just me and him, we spoon on the couch and binge watch movies for hours until one of us fall asleep, usually it's him so I just take him to bed.

Suho: aww, that's so sweet. I enjoy those moments too. Anyway, we saved this question for last su-holdup, you wanted to know what is our favourite restaurant moment. Well, we have a surprise.

Lay: * holds up Suho' s hand and reveals a ring.* We were gonna make a separate video about it but since we found the question we went with it.

Suho: he proposed on our 5th anniversary last week. We were in our favourite restaurant and suddenly he was down on one knee and this was on my finger. In about 5 months were going to America to get married.

Lay: We'll make sure to let you all know what happened.

Suho: anyway guys thank you so much for sending all of your questions and maybe we'll do this again sometime.

Sulay: lots of love coming at you from Sulay we'll see you again in the next video. Peace!


This one was short but it was just as a short goodbye until my exams are over. Exams won't be done until July. My school is trying to kill me even before I turn 16.

Anyway, I know I have quite a bit of outstanding requests, I'll try to get them all done after my exams are over.

Also I've been feeling really sad lately I don't know why. :( my mom says I need a therapist but other than that life has been boring.

Comment, request, subscribe 

See you in the next chapter  <3 <3 <3