23. Cake

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Twenty three

Cake


Description: Ever since Yixing has known Junmyeon, he has loved cake

Notes:100 SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL

Warnings/Tags: mpreg, kid!Jongin, baby !Sehun, mentioned kid!Kyungsoo


5 years old

Yixing had just moved to Korea three weeks ago with his mom, new step dad and step brother.

He wasn't completely done learning Korean yet, there was still a few things he needed to learn but all in due time he'll learn.

His mother told him he should go out and try to make some friends.

Go make friends she said, it'll be fun she said.

Little Yixing went to the park not too far from his home with his step brother not to far behind him. The first group of kids he met didn't want to be his friend because be wasn't Korean like them. Another two kids didn't like his dimple

Yixing sighed and kicked a pebble, not caring where it landed.

"Ow!" He heard someone cry out.

Yixing followed the noise till he saw a little boy around his age on the ground, rubbing his forehead.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to hit you." Yixing quickly apologized, helping the smaller boy up.

"It's okay, I guess you didn't see me." The smaller boy said.

"My name is Yixing." Yixing greeted properly.

"I'm Junmyeon. Are you from Korea?" The boy, now known as Junmyeon asked.

"No." Yixing answered meekly.

Great, Yixing thought, he finally met someone he wouldn't mind befriending with soft hands like his mama and now he's probably not gonna like him because he's not Korean.

"Really? I always wanted a friend from another country!" Junmyeon said excitedly, a gleam in his eyes

"I'm from China." Yixing said, returning the smile.

"That's so cool! I went to China once. My appa told me that when I get older I have to go again." Junmyeon said.

"Maybe we can go together!" Yixing suggested.

"That would be so much fun!" Junmyeon agreed.

Yixing held on to Junmyeon's hand as they began walking.

"Your hands are soft like my mama's." Yixing said, rubbing circles in Junmyeon's smaller hand with his thumb.

Junmyeon giggled

"And you have a very cute dimple." Junmyeon said, poking the dent in Yixing's cheek.

"Really? Some kids earlier didn't like it." Yixing pouted.

Junmyeon innocently pecked Yixing's dimple.

"What they say don't matter." Junmyeon said.

The two continued walking.

"Yixing let's be friends forever ne?" Junmyeon asked.

"Of course." Yixing replied.

"I almost forgot, my mama is making cake, do you want to come over for some?" Yixing asked

"I love cake!" Junmyeon said excitedly.

.

.

.

7 years old

"Junmyeon hyung?"

"Ne?"

"Do you want to get married?" Yixing asked

"What?" Junmyeon asked

"My mama said that when two people love each other they should marry each other. And I love you a lot Junmyeonie." Yixing explained.

"I love you too Xing Xing." Junmyeon said.

"So will you marry me?" Yixing asked expectantly.

"When we get older we'll get married." Junmyeon replied.

"And we'll have a big cake." Yixing said, adding emphasis on the word big with his hands.

"Lets have two!"

.

.

.

12 years old

Yixing was sitting in his kitchen, at his dining table with his now 15 year old step brother Luhan.

His mother was baking a cake.

"Mama can I carry a slice of cake for my friend?" Yixing asked

"Of course sweetie." His mother replied.

"You mean your boyfriend?" Luhan teased

"Shut up ge! Junmyeon is not my boyfriend!" Yixing retorted.

"But you want him to be. Don't worry Xing, Junmyeon would make a very good wife." Luhan said.

Yixing slid down in his seat, his cheeks red.

.

.

.

15 years old

Today was Junmyeon's birthday and he wasn't having a very good day.

His mother was in a bad mood for whatever reason, his father didn't even acknowledge him and he was rejected by his crush.

Sitting at his locker at the end of the day he sighed deeply.

"You alright birthday boy?" He recognized the voice to be his best friend's, the only person keeping him sane today.

"Today has really been a ty day." Junmyeon said.

"Well I hope this can make it better." Yixing said.

Junmyeon looked up to see Yixing holding a box of red velvet cake in his hands.

Junmyeon smiled. What would he do without Yixing?

.

.

.

19 years old

Yixing was making his way over to Junmyeon's apartment.

The latter had just broken up with his boyfriend and told Yixing to come over, and don't forget the cake.

So here he is now, hugging his best friend as he cried his eyes out over his ex.

"He doesn't deserve you Myeon. You need someone who knows how to treat you right." Yixing said.

"Like who?" Junmyeon asked, sniffling.

'Like me.' Yixing thought

A few cake slices later he got Junmyeon to calm down.

A few more cake slices later was the first time Junmyeon ever kissed him

.

.

.

24 years old

Junmyeon and Yixing stood in front of their tall wedding cake both holding on to the knife and cut out pieces to feed each other.

The crowd cheered when Yixing brought a piece of cake to Junmyeon's lips.

Yixing smiled and pulled Junmyeon on by the hips, bringing the smaller male in for a kiss.

When they parted Junmyeon laughed.

"Well I guess now would be a good time to tell you." Junmyeon said.

"Tell me what?" Yixing asked

 


"I'm pregnant."

.

.

.

29 years old

Junmyeon had taken the freshly baked cake out of the oven.

"Eomma?" Jongin asked.

"Yes baby?" Junmyeon asked, turning his attention to the 5 year old.

"Can I take a piece of cake for Kyungsoo hyung tomorrow?" Jongin asked

"Of course you can sweetie. I can bake a cake for him if you'd like." Junmyeon replied.

"Yes thank you! Kyungsoo hyung loves cake." Jongin said.

The little boy ran into the living room, unaware of his baby brother making grabbing motions at him.

"He reminds me of how I used to ask my mom to make cake for you." Yixing said as he took Sehun out of his high chair so he could follow his brother.

"Your mother makes the best cakes." Junmyeon said.

"Yup, she's a natural." Yixing replied, going up to Junmyeon and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I'm glad she gave me her recipe." Junmyeon said, taking icing from the bowl behind him with his finger and passing it on Yixing's nose.

 


Hi hi everyone!

I kinda dedicated this chapter to my best friend who loves cake and her birthday was a few days ago who also really likes Lay. 사랑해요 언니 <3 <3

Anyway, I wonder if any of you can guess who my two exo biases are...

hint hint: one is k one is m. 

Comment, request, subscribe

See you in the  next chapter <3 <3 <3