Pleasure One Shot

Pleasure

 

“Yifan, we're done. I can't take it anymore, that's all I've got to say.”

“But-what ? What the are you saying, Xing ? And even more, why suddenly ?”

“I'm sorry. Take care.”

 

And with this much of explication, Yixing leave the room, as a dumbfounded Yifan stayed in place. He didn't understand. They've been together since like three weeks, and they were alright. Until now. They met through a common friend, a little cute -face that goes by the name of Oh Sehun, in their campus. While Yifan was majoring in law, Yixing was in the music department, it was kind of difficult for them to match their planner, but they went through it, having dates in the cafeteria or into hidden place of the corridor.

 

Yeah, but it's over now.

Yifan didn't know how to feel. Not even sad nor angry, he simply grabbed his phone and waited for the other to respond.

 

“It's ing 12AM, would you let me eat lunch in peace ?”

“Yeah yeah, whatever Sehun, you could've just told me that you're having a date with that Jongin guy.”

“Shut up. What do you want ?”

“What's wrong with Yixing ? Like, he just break up with me, out of nowhere, what could've gone wrong ?”

“I dunno, maybe your sappy attitude ?”

 

Sehun was no help.

So Yifan hanged up.

 

He sighed. It definitely didn't feel like a break up, it was to unreal to believe it. Maybe he did something that Yixing didn't appreciate ?

But they were just cuddling half an hour ago.

 

Cutting Yifan out of his thoughts, the front door of his student dorm opens to a determinate Yixing.

 

“I just forgot my phone, sorry to intrude.”

 

That was his chance.

Not letting Yixing the chance to go further in the room, Yifan stand up instantly and pinned him against the first wall that he saw. Yixing let out a small squeak, his eyes widening.

 

“What are you doing ? Let me go.”

“I should be the one asking this question.”

“I think I have the rights to break up with whoever I want.”

“But I'm not just a random guy, am I wrong ?” Yifan asked, just to make sure it was worth to continue this talk. He released Yixing as he saw the smaller one lowered his head, a pout taking place on his lips.

 

“Do you know what it feels like to have two s at a time ? Of course no, you wouldn't know ! It's unbearable, I felt like dying two whole times, lost somewhere I don't even know. I don't want to feel like this again, and plus, my back is still sore from yesterday. I can't take this further.”

 

Yifan blinked one time. Twice. Thrice. And laughed as if he's going to pass out, while Yixing was giving him a hurtful stare.

 

“That's why I didn't want to tell you, I'm leaving.”

Yifan suddenly calmed down and dragged him down for a hug.

 

“No, no. I'm sorry, stay. Listen, I... I can't promise you that I'll make sure to only give you one , but I'll do my best.”

Yifan's shoulder was shaking as if repressed his urge to laugh. That Yixing didn't miss, as he hit him on his arms.

 

“So, are we good now ?” Yifan asked.

And Yixing hummed.

 

“I love you.” Yixing finally said, leaving a small kiss in the crook of Yifan's neck.

“I love you too. You want to try out if we can do better this time ?”

And with a small nod, Yifan led them to bed.

 

“That sound interesting.” said the small voice through the speakers of Yifan's phone. He failed to hang up.