mine.

mine.

"I love you."

Silence.
Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Why?"

"It's simple. Because you are you."

"No."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"At first, I thought this is not love, but was I wrong. One day, you were singing with your eyes closed, I can't help but blur out everything around you, and as if there is only me and you in this world. And all the little things that you do, like, when you laugh and your eyes turned into beautiful little crescents, or your cute little mole. And I fell."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"You can't love me."

"I know. I know. I've tried, to deny these feelings. But you know what they said, we can't lie with our own feelings, we need to accept it. And they are right, the more I tried to deny it, the more it's hurting, and the more I love you."

Silence.

"I.. don't love you."

"Why, Hyung?"

"Which part of 'I don't love you' you don't understand, Sehun?!"

"All. give me reasons why."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"You are too tall." 
Lies.
"You are annoying."
Lies.
"You are not my type."
Lies.

"You know that's bull, Byun Baekhyun. Your eyes telling me otherwise, tell me the truth, Hyung."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"We can't, Sehun. I can't love you. Do you realize that?"

He cries, "I know, Hyung. I know. I've tried my best. But I can't control my feelings."

Silence.

"We can't, Sehun. We are public figures, we can't be together."

"Call me selfish, but I don't care. I've thrown away my pride and my ego, because all I want is to be with you. I don't care what people say, Hyung."

"But I care, Sehun. I can't, no, we can't just throw away our dreams."

"You know I'd do anything just to be with you, even if I had to throw away my dream, I'd do it as long as I can be with you."

"No, Sehun. You can't just give your all to me. Please, Sehun."

Silence.

"Do you love me, Hyung? Please tell me the truth, as long as I know your true feeling then I will follow your decision."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Stop denying it, Hyung. You're only hurting yourself more. Please tell me the truth."

"I..."

***

Baekhyun wakes up with a start. That dream again, he thinks. He glances at the other side of his bed and sees Sehun is still asleep. He smiles at the side, because Sehun looks so cute when he is asleep. And he runs his hand through his hair. He pulls away his hand when he feels Sehun moves. He sees that Sehun is awake and smiles at him.

"Did I wake you?" Baekhyun asks.

"Kind of. Why are you awake, Hyung?" Sehun says and moves closer to him.

"You know, the usual." he traces his finger through Sehun's face.

"That dream, again?" Sehun asks.

Baekhyun hums.

"You know that I love you, right Hyung?" Sehun whispers.

Baekhyun smiles and says, "Of course, I know that, Sehun."

"You don't have to worry about anything else. Because I am gonna stand by you and I will always stay by your side. As long as I have you, I know that everything will be alright, eventually."

Baekhyun stares at him and whispers, "I love you, mine."

"I love you, too, Hyung. Let's go back to sleep, we have a flight to catch up in the morning." Sehun says as he embraces Baekhyun.

"Thank you, Sehun." Baekhyun whispers as he closes his eyes.

I love you, mine.  My dancer. My precious. My everything.

 

 


notes: hi, lol. so that's all what I got. I'm sorry this is really crappy. I just really love Sebaek. and I need to write down my feelings for them. and thank you if you are reading this crappy drabble. and leave comment? let me know what you think so I can try to be better? thank you! everyone needs Sebaek in their lives, really.