3: Grocery

Endearing Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Grocery 

 

"A-ah! Ow!" Youngjae slapped Mark's hand away from him and grabbed a cushion to cover his forehead. "Hyung, do it gently."

"I'm doing it gently. Does it hurt? I'm sorry, come on." Mark pulls the cushion away and starts curing Youngjae's now red forehead.

"What happened, anyway?" Jinyoung asked as he sat behind Mark, resting his chin on Mark's back. Mei gawked at the scene.

"Gay." The girl whispered and Jinyoung straighten.

"What?" Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"I said, it's not my fault."

Youngjae's eyes that was once looking at the ground slowly looked up to Mei. Mei wanted to curl up like a millipede but is too strong to give in. Youngjae's stare gets more intense and soon he stood up and pulled the cushion, throwing it at Mei.

"Ow- what was that for?! See? You saw that, Nyoung oppa." Mei pouted at her cousin.

Jinyoung just raised his eyebrow. "I'm not talking about this. It's about what you did a while ago. What exactly did he do that you have to throw your shoe straight onto his forehead? It even knocked him down."

"It's because he entered my room without my permission!" Mei glared at the three.

"Did I mean to? Did I? I didn't know it was your room." Youngjae balled his fists, walking to Mei.

Mei glared back, it could burn invisible holes. "You knew. We came out at the same time. You're impossible."

"I forgot! Why blame me? Do I have to remember every single thing I see? Every single thing you do? Do I?"

"Ya, ya. Stop now." Mark stood, followed by Jinyoung.

"They act like love birds, fighting." Jinyoung mumbled and Mark nudged him. Mei and Youngjae glared at him, making him curl back down on the couch.

Youngjae looked back at Mei. "Just apologize. I'll forget about what you did."

"Apologize?" Mei faked a laugh. "You apologize for entering my room, shirtless, and going through my closet. That's rude."

A moment of silence before everyone left the living room without a word.

 

"Pride for pride. I'm not gonna be in good terms with that guy." Mei screamed onto her pillow, muffling the sound.

 

The next day...

"Mei, come out. Let's go shopping." Mark knocked on Mei's door. "Mei?"

"Shopping? Eo?"

"Eo, shopping. And grocery, I guess."

Mei hurriedly went out of her room, "I'm ready."

"Finally, you came out. I thought you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter