(2)

Help Me Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teammates 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They had a rough day today so bear with their attitudes if you can" Chanwoo swallowed hard after hearing that . Who were these people ? And are all of them older than him ?

 There must be someone who is at the same age as me , by any chance , Chanwoo thought tho he was very sure about that . He slowly followed the staff from behind towards at the end of the hallway . 

"Here we are . Oh by the way , Jinhyeong and Hong Seok are probably inside already so you can join them together with the rest" Chanwoo nods and gritted his teeth . Was he sure about this ? If yes why would his stomach suddenly felt like twisting and bursting .

The staff stepped aside so that Chanwoo can face the door .  

 

 

Oh God .

 

 

A click of the doorknob made Chanwoo's heart beats even more rapidly . The shining yellow light from the room touches his feet.

 

 

Oh God .

 

 

He didn't saw faces yet but silhouettes , because he was looking at the floor the moment he entered the room . The boy could hear breathing of exhaustion . The people inside had probably just finished their practice . He felt a soft breeze of cold air from the room as the staff slowly closed the door and stood beside . 

"Everyone this is Chanwoo . He'll be the last member to join you guys and please take care of him . He's the maknae" The person beside him said . Chanwoo didn't like being the maknae , plus now even more terrified that he's the only one that's probably 18 . 

"He-Hello , and nice to meet you" He said trying his best to hide his nervousness and bowed respectfully . The next words he heard was already a sharp pang to the heart . 

"Look at us while you greet" The person said . Chanwoo panicked inside and tried his best to look at them . What he saw was more than enough to tell him the regrets of joining this audition . Everyone looked serious and most of them irritated just because he didn't looked at them as he greet . There's a person who was probably at his shoulder's height and another one who stared at him menacingly while crossing him arms . Chanwoo wasn't expecting this . He never really did . The moment he saw their faces he knew that he would become a burden if he doesn't give it all his best for them . 

"Sorry . May I repeat , I'm -" 

"No need for that already . We know who you are" The person who was crossing his arms said coldly . That instantly took Chanwoo by suprise and nodded slightly while looking at the floor . Their reflection casted by the light . From below they look cool and kind , but that's just how you look people these days . You can't jump into conclusion just because people are beautiful on the outside . "Junhoe there's no need to be rude" The staff said but then the guy , Junhoe , only rolled his eyes . "Where are Jinhyeong and Hong Seok ?" The male staff then looked around the room but only didn't find the other two . "Well I have to go back to work now . You guys treat Chanwoo nicely" Chanwoo was met with a soft tap at his shoulder before he heard the door close behind him . 

 

Dead . 

 

That was all Chanwoo could think about . With six of them staring , probably judging him , he wanted to take his bag and run off . But for some reason he stay rooted and wanted to clear the air between them . Even if it seems awkward at first , but they are teammates from now . He stares at them , choosing which option to go first , either open a conversation or waiting for theirs . The guy with his tilted cap sigh exasperatedly and stepped forward . He must be the leader , Chanwoo thought . 

"I guess we have to introduce ourselves . Im Kim hanbin and their leader , your leader . " He said and then points toward the cold guy . "This is Junhoe , he doesn't really like newcomers so I don't know how to handle that but don't worry , he doesn't kill without a purpose" Chanwoo gulped and suddenly felt a lump in his throat . "Im Kim Jinhwan , the eldest" Hanbin wanted to introduce him but the latter spoke first so he skipped to the next person , with a funny pair of teeth showing . "Bobby , Bob , or Kim Jiwon" . "Just call me hyung" The older said while showing his bunny teeth . Chanwoo smiled awkwardly and shifted his gaze towards the next person who he almost mistaken to be himself standing centimetres away from him . "This is.......wait , you guys look alike" The leader said while examining their faces . Chanwoo suddenly felt his face burned from embarrassment and it was clear enough that his own reflection from the mirror behind shocked him . "No we don't ! See he's already red" Chanwoo's "twin" said . "Okay ... well anyways this is Yuhyeong and this last person is Donghyuk" An angelic smile formed on his face that atleast gave Chanwoo some relaxing vibe . Donghyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter