FINAL PAIN.

Unheard Words.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POSTED IT IN ONE GO.

 

[Kyuhyun]

There's so many things in this world that can make you happy. And there's also many things that can't be just throw aside and there's you who walked like no blocks in your head, staying cooly.

The pain is the one we can't escape.

---

Laughters, just laughters flooding the area. This was the greatest time of the day,since the love of my life been busy in his new musical. All i could was to wait until my schedules was dust off and there's me happily running like a child towards him.

''You're always here to fetch me. I'm not a frisbee and you're too handsome to be compare to a dog.'' shrugging i brought my hand in his hair, feeling its softness while he leans his head onto my hand. This person would be my own death.

''Of course, even just from a few hours, i already miss your presence.'' he groaned and peck my lips.

''But kyu, i don't want you to be more exhausted than you already are.'' here he is again, nagging like a wife. It brought a smile in my heart by the way.

''I prepared that than to see you going alone with one of our managers.'' he rolled his eyes and i just hugged him, each seconds it's getting tighter.

''You want me to die with that hug of yours?'' this time it was my turn to rolled my eyes.

''I think it's okay 'cause in that way, i can say that you died happily while being held in these arms.''

No words came out with those beautiful lips. Those lips just dive in against mine.

---

''So you're saying that there's someone in the cast whose liking you.'' He nodded and buried his head in my neck.

''I heard about it yesterday when we just about to start the musical. I cringed at the thought of being with her. I don't know kyu, i just feel i have to act professional when performing with her.'' this is not good. That girl might steal him away from me. I stared blankly at him.

"Is there any chance that you'll like her.'' he looked at me sharply while i sighed. Thoughts is staring to build in my head.

''Didn't you hear what i said?'' he asked gripping on my hand tightly.

''But--'' he kissed me deeply and his smile was so genuine when i opened my eyes from the kiss.

"There's no way i'll leave you for a girl."

In those words i felt i've been eating caterpillars from the very start i fell deeply.

Those butterflies in my stomach can make me float already.

---

''Just how much you love me?" He turned his head towards my direction. ''You're at it again, kyu" these days i've been feeling those insecurities they called.

"You can't blame me for being like this. That girl is spending most of her time with you and i'm busy on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter