Enjoy ~

The Power Of Friendship

 

      Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Lee Taemin.

     He was a really cheerful child and loved to play in the park with the other kids and run after butterflies, but because this summer evening was very hot and he was felling lazy he decided to buy a ice cream at the local coffee shop.

- Yo!~ Little Taeminie, what is the flavor you are going to have today little guy? – The kind employee and his friend Minho asked.

- Humm…Ha! Banana Milk please, Hyung! ~

- Ne! – Minho affectionately smiles.

He scoops three balls of ice cream to an ice cream cone and puts gummy bears at the top.

-Here you go little men!

- Waaaaaa! ~ Kamsahamnida Hyung! ~ - Taemin thanks him bowing.

Has he was going out of the Coffee shop another boy around is age was entering and because Taemin wasn’t looking were he was going  he ends up spilling the ice cream all over the boy.

-     Buaaaaaaahhh! – The boy cries, making Taemin cry too.

 

W-why are you crying to? – He asks cleaning the tears from his face.

 

-     B-because I made something b-bad and now you don’t want to be my friend anymore.

 

-     Ha? Why? My mommy can clean this, you don’t need to cry, I will be your friend.

 

-     Really?

 

-     Ne! – The boy smiles.

 

-     What is your name?

 

-     Kim Kibum, but you can call me Almighty key!

 

-     Almighty? What that?

 

-     I don’t know too, but my mommy call’s me that hehehe ~ - He responds scratching his head.

 

-     Hehehe~I have a new friend la la la la ~

 

-     Oh! Let’s play Mommy and son! I’m going to be your mommy and you will be my son!

 

-     Ne umma! ~ hehehe

 

       The rest of the day the too boys played and became best friends, until one day when the both families were in the zoo, meet up by coincidence.

 

-     La la la ~ I’m walking my younger brother! Ya, Taeminie do you want to eat some fried chicken?

-     Aniyo Hyung! It’s still morning ewww!

-     More it is for me! Kekeke ~

 

-     Blehh – Taemin does an ugly face thinking about chicken in the morning.

 

-      Do you still want something anyways?

 

-     Oh! Banana Milkshake!

 

-     Hehehe ~ I was already guessing you would say that.

     Oh! Taeminine, do you want to hear a funny joke?

-     Aniya.

 

-     I’ll tell you anyways! Do you know why the chicken crossed the road?

 

-     No…

 

-     Because I was going to eat it! Hahahaha – Jinki laughs at his own joke, making him fall of his chair and that way he sees an unwanted person walk in too.

 

-     Yah! What are you doing in here you, you chicken thief?

-     I ask the same you jokester without being amusing.

 

     Both of them start a name calling fight and food starts to fly everywhere making the youngsters run way from there.

 

-     Aish….I’m so embarrassed of my big brother…that Dino…

-     Yeah me too! When I grow up I don’t want to be a chicken gluttonous…

-     Meh, forget them! Let’s play at the park!

-     Ne Hyung!

 

      A few minutes after the older boys calm down, they see that the younger ones were not there anymore.

 

-     Oh My holy Chicken! Were is Taeminie? If I don’t bring him home my mom is going to kill me!

-     And you’re just thinking about the reprimand your mom is going to give you? They could be in danger!

-     Yeah, you’re probably right! Let’s go find them!

 

After some hours pass it was already night time and the boys didn’t come into view.

-     LEE TAEMIN!

-     KIM KIBUM! Were you guys?

-     Aish! – Jinki cries sitting in a bench on the park and as he looks up, he notices a thing at the bottom of the road that looked like heads.  

Omo! Jonghyun, look, there they are!

-     Were? – He tries to see to were Jinki’s finger was pointing.

-     Omo! It is really them! - Both of them run to the food stall.

 

-     Ya! Why did you boys run way from us? – Jonghyun asks mad.

 

-     W-we don’t like when you guys fight so we came to play in the park. – Taemin says.

 

-     N-ne, and then we got hungry and because mommy gave me money today, I invited him to have dinner with me. Want some too Hyung? – Kibum explains with a pouty face.

 

-     Ok – Both of the olders respond at the same time and laugh it off.

 

    Even if a person is older than the other that does not mean that he can’t learn from them.

    Unity is the strength to face every barrier and helps to make new or renew old friendships.

 

~ End ~