Lucky One

Lucky One

Chen thought it was cliché him walking into a café on a bright sunny Saturday his eyes being drawn to a figure in the corner and suddenly all he can see is him. Everyone around him disappearing and the whole room seemed to just shine.  He was young, a round face with impossibly squishy cheeks, big eyes, light brown locks and the way those lips took a sip of his coffee! Yep he reminded him of a hamster and boy was Chen ready to make his move. Looking into the glass of the shop Chen fixed his hair, adjusted his clothes, turned around and-

 

-and his dream guy was gone.

 

Clutching onto his chest as if he’s just been shot Chen leaned back against the glass his eyes already tearing because he literally just saw a god and he let him disappear. Rolling himself over and pressing his face against the glass looking outside for any signs of the brunette beauty. When he couldn’t find any signs of him Chen sighed loudly ignoring the stares he received and dragged himself outside. He wasn’t in the mood for coffee anymore, the sun didn’t seem as bright anymore and he moped to himself on his way home.

 

The next day Chen went to the coffee shop earlier hoping to see his prince. Chen’s personality isn’t the type to stay sad for a long time he’s proud of that too and as he literally patted himself on the back he felt someone nudge him on the shoulder.

 

“Uhm are you going to order or?”

 

Blinking fast Chen realized that he was still in front of the counter and he didn’t order yet. Turning around to apologize for zoning out he paused when he was hit the glow that belonged to the cute hamster from yesterday!

 

Smooth Chen, play it smooth.

 

“Sorry how about I get your number and invite you for some coffee?”

 

Isn’t this a coffee place he asked himself and mentally face palmed the wide smile on his face twitching nervously. Feeling sweat roll down the back of his neck Chen waited as he watched first confusion, then realization that yes indeed Chen just said that on the brunettes features. What surprised him though was a smile and a small laugh from the squishy.

 

“You can just buy me some coffee now and I can give you my number while we talk okay?”

 

Chen thought he would fall into cardiac arrest by how fast his heart was beating but he managed to nod and order for the both of them. And as they sat together Chen learned about his prince named Minseok. He felt like he luckily found a four leaf clover and out of the countless people he’s met his heart always pointed to Minseok. While reaching over to hold Minseok’s hand he smiled at the contact because he felt like this was going to be the beginning. Watching Minseok lace his fingers through his he never felt luckier. We’ll be the lucky ones. No one in the world will see a love like ours again I will make sure of it Chen silently promised himself.