Monster

Monster

Slamming the smaller male onto the locker Chanyeol smirked as he tightened his grip on the boys collar. Tilting his head as he glared at the brunette he opened his mouth about to say something to the scared boy but before the words could even come out his throat he felt a force pushing him away from his prey. Growling in the back of his throat he was livid. How dare someone interrupt him and his new play toy? The one who had pushed him away was small -much smaller than the boy he had pinned to the wall- and as he stood protectively in front of his victim Chanyeol couldn't help the burning curiosity and the slight tingle of excitement running through his veins this rarely happens after all.Slamming the smaller male onto the locker Chanyeol smirked as he tightened his grip on the boys collar. Tilting his head as he glared at the brunette he opened his mouth about to say something to the scared boy but before the words could even come out his throat he felt a force pushing him away from his prey. Growling in the back of his throat he was livid. How dare someone interrupt him and his new play toy? The one who had pushed him away was small -much smaller than the boy he had pinned to the wall- and as he stood protectively in front of his victim Chanyeol couldn't help the burning curiosity and the slight tingle of excitement running through his veins this rarely happens after all.

It seemed like time stopped in those few seconds that Chanyeol and the new stranger glared in each other the tension thick and heavy that it made everyone around them squirm. As he saw the brunette boy he had pinned tug at the strangers shirt he felt his anger surge right back up and with long steps he approached the pretty boy, noticing the way the boys blonde locks contrasted so perfectly with his eyes that resembled a cat. The way his pink lips thinned into a line when he was in front of him and the way he gripped the hand of the boy behind him. Chanyeol now more than ever wanted to beat the Chinese just for being touched by this man. He didn’t understand why he wanted to though.

 

"And what do you think you're doing here messing with something that does not concern you? If I were you I would leave right now, wouldn't want to see that pretty face bruised black and blue."

 

Looking up at the bully in front of him Minseok pushed down the urge to run, he knows who this man is and he's heard of the things he's done but Luhan is someone special to him and he can’t let Chanyeol hurt him just because. He has good arm strength but he wasn't so sure he could handle himself against this man. It doesn't help that Chanyeol's voice was so deep it made his legs feel weak just for a second but he hid all of this -these confusing emotions- and stood up straighter. "My only words for you are to leave this boy alone. I won't back down if you try to target him again."

 

Squeezing Luhan's wrist Minseok his heel and pulled them away from the bully. His words weren't lies he would be more than willing to throw himself into any kind of situation for his best friend.

 

Chanyeol was left standing there his group of friends laughing behind him teasing him for not having the last word and to let both of them get away but honestly he couldn't care less. Those cat like eyes intrigued him he wanted to know more about them, wanted to see the mysteries swirling in those coffee colored iris's, but he also hated the sight of them because those eyes need to be put in their place for standing up to him. Turning around Chanyeol slung an arm around one of his friends a slow smile spreading over his face.

"Who was that guy?"

 

Minseok kept Luhan close to him as he led the way out of the school yard, yeah he was a good student and never skipped classes but the way Luhan trembled in his hold made concerned him and he just knew that his friend couldn’t handle seeing Chanyeol again. At least not today. Leading the short walk to his house Minseok pulled Luhan inside and sat them down on his bed when they arrived.

 

“It’s going to be okay Lu he won’t hurt you anymore.” And deep down in his heart Minseok promised himself to protect his friend. He knew Luhan put up a fight based on his personality and to see him broken in his arms…

 

Wrapping his arms around the small frame of his friend Minseok buried his nose into Luhan’s soft hair holding him until the quiet tears he felt running down his shirt stopped and the soft hands holding onto his shirt went limp. Cradling his friend in his arms he gently laid him down on his bed tucking him into bed lightly pressing a kissing onto his forehead.

 

The next day as Minseok and Luhan arrived to school –Minseok still wanting to give it another day for Luhan but his friend insisted- the blonde wrapped an arm around the shoulder of his Chinese friend and smiled a bit uncertainly but it was all he could give for now. “Let’s go today is my first day as your person secret service Lu,” Chuckling at the light shove he got as a response Minseok led the way inside walking Luhan to his first class. It was sad that Minseok didn’t have his first class with his friend he doesn’t know what he’ll do if Chanyeol corners Luhan once more and he isn’t there to save him. Shaking the negative thoughts away Minseok took a deep breath and walked to his own class missing a head of bright red hair watching him with a smirk too devious for its own good.

 

Chanyeol was gathering more information on Minseok , now that the boy has been brought to his attention he couldn’t stop seeing him it was like everywhere he looked he would compare peoples looks to the blonde. All he could think about Minseok and the way he glared at him, that fire in his eyes…he wondered what it would be like to extinguish that fire to see him completely ruined and his.

 

Close to the end of the school day Minseok finally began to relax head falling onto Luhan’s shoulder in the process as the weight of his thoughts began to ease. Chanyeol hasn’t showed up to bother them and with a hint of pride Minseok smiled to himself. Feeling a soft hand pat his cheek Minseok looked up into Luhan’s eyes noticing the way they seemed to regain their sparkle it seems Lu has also relaxed as well. They both sat up straighter when the bell rang their moment of comfort ruined but the happiness was still there.

 

Minseok wanted to walk Luhan home. Luhan rejected. Minseok persisted. And as they walked together side by side hands lightly caressing they didn’t sense the presence behind them, following them with burning eyes. They were both so far gone in their world they didn’t notice.

 

Saying his goodbyes to his friend Minseok started the walk back to his house adjusting the strap on his bookbag he plugged his headphone in drowning the world out with his music. The sun was slowly setting the shadows around his getting longer he didn’t mind though his house was just in front of him. Looking down to check his phone Minseok slows his steps down when he notices a shadow behind him. Feeling the fear slowly come he resumed his steps trying to keep a clear mind. Glancing down every now and then as he got closer to his house Minseok saw how the shadow followed him.

 

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves as he arrived to the front of his house he slowly bent down to place his book bag turning around to face the stalker. Nobody was there.

 

Minseok couldn’t sleep well that night thoughts of a certain red head glaring down at him. Minseok wanted to know what Chanyeol said to Luhan and as his thoughts kept going towards the bully fueling his anger and curiosity the small bun fell asleep.

 

That morning Minseok felt like death and as he dragged himself out the door he opened his phone to text Luhan that he’ll be arriving at his place soon. Rushing through his morning routine Minseok managed to finish half his cereal by the time his friend arrived. Throwing the door open Minseok almost knocked Luhan to the ground in his haste. Quickly apologizing and making sure that his friend was alright he couldn’t help the blush of embarrassment spread through his face quickly covering his cheeks knowing they would be a very obvious sign of his discomfort. He was just so eager to see his best friend especially because Luhan coming to his house was a sign of him moving past the Chanyeol incident. It’s only been two days but for Luhan to already start acting like himself it was just so…beautiful. His best friend is definitely the best.

 

“Awwww is my baozi shy now?” Way to ruin the mood Lu.

 

Minseok rolled his eyes removing his hands from his cheeks the blush gone the instant Luhan opened his mouth. Jeez, he hates being compared to food and Luhan knows that, but still even as his friend starts poking and pulling at his cheeks he can’t help the soft smile. Moments like these are what he loves the most. The time’s when he can be completely relaxed and free. Reaching to slide his hand through his friends hair Minseok smiled teasingly. “Let’s go to school princess.”

 

Sticking his tongue out at Luhan playfully Minseok ran ahead laughing as he heard Luhan angrily call out after him. He slowed down after a few minutes leaning against a tree tilting his head back to look at the sky he smiled breathlessly. Tilting his head to see how far Luhan was Minseok watched curiously as he saw his friend waving his arms almost desperately.

 

“Fancy seeing you here.” That deep voice…

 

Feeling a hand clamp down on his mouth Minseok shouts were muffled. Luhan was coming closer, to save him this time and although he knew the Chinese was strong Chanyeol was different. “I want to see you at the locker room at 2, alone. You wouldn’t want your dear princess to get hurt again now would you?” Chanyeol’s voice was low almost like he didn’t want anyone else to hear but Minseok. Never before had he felt so defenseless watching Luhan nearing him trying to tell his friend with his eyes not to come. He has to finish whatever this is. Just the way the taller emphasized “princess” made his stomach turn. It was almost as if the red head heard the conversation he and Luhan just had.

 

Clenching his hands Minseok leaned back pressing his back onto Chanyeol’s chest to feel how the other was positioned. Glaring up at him he stomped on the tallers foot and elbowing him in the stomach before stepping back the look of surprise on the bullies face gave him a small satisfaction. “You bastard don’t you dare call him that again. I’ll be there but you better end whatever it is you’re trying to do.”

 

Feeling an arm wrap around his waist Minseok placed his hands over Luhan’s protectively. There’s no way in hell he’ll let this monster touch his friend.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand was trying to hide the exhilarating the rush of adrenaline was feeling the moment Minseok pressed his back against his chest. Although that did leave him open for an attack he didn’t care, what he did care about was that arm wrapped around the small frame of the blonde. Narrowing his eyes he stood back up.

 

“I told you what I wanted. Remember no guard dogs.” Looking at the Chinese as he said that Chanyeol smirked and sauntered off making plans for what he’ll do to the smaller.

 

He almost felt bad; he’s never chased after one so persistently. “I’m sorry you make me so crazy.” Sliding his hands into his pockets Chanyeol went to school to meet up with his friends skipping his first two classes to think about everything he’s learned about Minseok. Grabbing a pen and paper he started writing down what he knew.

  • Likes sweet food
  • Loves coffee
  • Loves soccer probably the deer boy too

Immediately scratching out the part of the Chinese he couldn’t help but scoff. Everywhere he looked for information on the blonde the pretty boy was always there. The most important person to Minseok could be this Luhan since they always seemed to be together. Even yesterday when he followed him home Minseok kept offering over and over to walk Luhan home. The look of love and concern deep in his eyes and Chanyeol hated it. Sighing Chanyeol decided to not think about that possibility determining that either way Minseok will be his.

  • Has a thing for keeping things clean
  • Favorite color is blue
  • Blood type B
  • I’ll ruin him

Smiling at the last bullet Chanyeol saw that it was almost time. Sliding the note into his back pocket he started walking down to the locker room. Minseok will be his today. Even if the blonde was to be scared of him it would be okay because love is the way.

 

When he entered the locker room Chanyeol found the blonde sitting on one of the benches in the middle of the locker. He looked so nervous it excited the taller to no end. Stepping in front of Minseok he smiled crookedly pushing the blondes bangs back the soft hair in between his fingers felt so nice he almost didn’t realize he started clenching it until he heard the soft whimpers of his love. The word “sorry” was on the tip of his tongue but he wasn’t used to apologizing for anything so he settled for just letting go.

 

Minseok was scared the courage from earlier wore off the moment he got to school. He didn’t know what Chanyeol was planning and he did think about not coming at all but that could just make things worse. Giving the top of his head a small rub from where his hair was roughly pulled Minseok silently prepared himself for worse.

 

“What do you want Chanyeol?” Okay, at least his voice didn’t break.

 

Chanyeol.Chanyeol.Chanyeol. This is the first time Minseok called him by name. The tone of Minseok’s voice when he called him almost drove Chanyeol mad. It was like a sugar rush, it got his blood pumping.

 

“What I want? That’s easy. I want you Minseok.”

 

Smirking Chanyeol took the liberty of sitting himself on the blondes lap caging the boy. His hands trailed down Minseok’s arms with an almost wild look in his eyes. “I won’t take no for an answer either. I’m your antinomy; I’ll steal you from everyone else.”

 

It goes without question that if Minseok rejected Chanyeol that the red head would immediately target Luhan and he can’t have his friend hurt especially if it’s because of him. Turning his head away from Chanyeol he chewed on his lower lip. His answer was clear, it was there right in front of him but he wasn’t sure if could willingly give up his freedom for an unknown future with such a dangerous man.

 

“Do you promise to never hurt Luhan…and me?”

 

The signs of defeat are starting to show themselves Chanyeol almost wanted to laugh his goal is about to be achieved one thing got in his way though. Luhan. It’s always Luhan. Curling his long fingers under Minseok’s chin he turned him so they could face each other. “I promise.”

 

It doesn’t matter though Luhan will be nothing he is going to be with Minseok 24/7 now. Reading the silence as no more requests Chanyeol moved his hand from under the smallers chin to brush his thumb against the apple of his cheek. Leaning in Chanyeol closed the distance between them and pressed an aggressive kiss onto the soft lips of Minseok. Biting down hard enough to draw blood Chanyeol pulled back his lips tasting the blood of his lover he watched Minseok catch his breath the spark of anger and shock swirling in those beautiful eyes. It teased Chanyeol to no end, and as Minseok wiped his mouth Chanyeol leaned down and whispered into the blondes ear. “You can call me monster.”