Lee KyungMi | Main Dancer/Sub Vocal

New company | New Group [Co-Ed] ~Apply Open for Sub-Groups~

Aish, so many dancers. XD Anyway, I really liked how random and flexible this character is. So, here she is. Congrats to Cat! ^-^ I especially love how you remembered that Sungmin already had a sibling in RL and put Sungjin as a sibling as well. And I've gotten about 31 applies and have seen neither my favorite female ulzzang nor my favorite male ulzzang. XD Though, my favorite male isn't really one that's used a lot.

----------------------------------

Character Basics

Name: Lee KyungMi

Nicknames: Minnie, MiMi

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Ethnicity: Korean

Languages - Fluent: Korean, Japanese, English

Languages - Basic: Chinese

Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea

Raised: Seoul, South Korea

ual Orientation: Straight

A Little More Detail

Personality: Lee Kyungmi's personality is really FLEXIBLE... Maybe you think it's really weird to possess so many personalities in just one person. Well, that's what Kyungmi's personality made up of. She can be anything she wants. If you ask her to do aegyo, surely you'll never get wrong. She'll do it EFFORTLESSLY!!! y??...Well ummm.. Thats really not her thing.. She can do it, but it will take some time. Atfirst she may not be the nicest person in the world, but you end up loving her to pieces. The best part of her personality is her being optimistic. It's because she used to have a rough life and she believes that once you thought of something bad will happen, it will really be.
She is also very nerdy and acts like a dork alot. Like if its her day off she will spend it on her Xbox 360 playing Soul Calibur online, or playing Star Craft. She is also very crazy on the out side and in the head like Jump off a cliff into water...she'll do it! Dance stupidly in public for a dare...dress up as a boy for a performance...she'll do it.! Draw on her members faces....SHE'LL DO IT! she is known as the insane freak for her craziness but still looks cute and funny doing it. Often she is very rebellious and normally jokes around and plays pranks on her friends.most people find her hilarious and cute but some doesn't understand and find her quite annoying and stressful.
She is very quiet and shy, you won`t hear one word come out of her. Its like she not even there, thats how quiet she gets. But its only around people her crush or when meeting new people. Her memebers get all freaked out cause they are used to the loud and spazzy Lee Kyungmi. She really hates it when someone would annoy her when she's doing something. When you hear "ARGH", "ARGH! JINJJA"....be really she's really angry and that's a signal that you should on wht you're doing that's making her annoyed. If you see her angry.. Try and avoid her or be ready to get yelled at..
Sometimes she could be moody like a child. If she's upset, it's really hard to make her laugh again. Her parents would address her as their moody princess. It's because they really can't follow her different moods everyday. It's like her mood changes like seasons. In their home, if she becomes SO sweet, it's the signal that she wants something. If she always puts a huge sigh at the end of talking shes bored. Or if shes really quiet, shes sad or upset.. She is the baby of her family, so she is always getting what she wants.
She's a cry baby. Little things can really make her cry especially if its about her family. She hasnt seen them in forever and she misses them like mad.. She hates it when people begin talking about there family and it makes her all depressed.She's also true to her promises because she don't like letting people waiting for nothing. She knows what it feels like if someone would tell a promise and will just broke it. She's shy when it comes to her feelings. She can't tell it to the person what she truly feels .

Loves:
- Rilakkuma Bears
- Shopping

Likes:
- Bunnies
- Energy Drinks
- Hatsune Miku
- Watermelon
- Strawberries
- Winter
- Her puppy

Dislikes:
- Pork
- Summer
- Hot Sticky Weather
- erts
- Sweating
- Hospitals
- Doctors
- Getting Scolded
- Losing On Video Games 

Hates:
- Bacon

Hobbies:
- Poking Things
- Playing Piano/Violin
- Snowboarding
- Sports
- Being Cute
- Drawing Anime
- Eating
- Sleeping 

Habits:
- Hanging Open when she is Bored
- Blinking when shes Nervous
- Bitting her Bottom Lip
- Pouting
- Puffing her Cheeks
- When she is angry she will bites things, and i mean any thing. her tounge, cheek, food, other people o.o

Trivia:
- Doesnt like it when strangers touch her cheeks
- Is whiney when its really hot
- Doesn`t like showing off her body
- She loves watermelon
- Light Purple is her favortie color
- Can make the pikachu noise

Pets:
Yuki | Puppy | White | Shiba Inu

Just Life

Parents:
Step-Mother | Kang JaeYeon | 35
- Hates KyungMi, she is very evil and doesnt support her, but loves Sungmin
Father | Lee Kang Hyo | 49 |
- Is very carring towards his kids, but looks intimidating
Mother | Lee Hanuel | Deceased
- She was very loving and had a very kind heart

Siblings:
Brother | Lee Sungmin | 25 | Part of Super Junior
- Is super sweet, but he loves teasing and embarasing his baby sister, but he still loves her alot. || Older Brother
Brother | Lee Sungjin | 20
- Is a video game adict, is really friendly || Older Brother

History:
Her father began dating a younger and meaner woman. She treated Kyungmi like crap, while she loved everyone else. The years went by and it kept getting worse and worse, like they nearly kicked Kyungmi out of the house due to the evil step mother! So one day while Kyungmi was about 15 or 14 years old she couldnt take it any more. If she spent another month or so in that house she would end up in and insane asylum. To avoid that she tried for , and got accepted instantly! Thanks to Sungmin Oppa, She was able to escape the hell hole.
Kyungmi lived a very happy and great life, i mean look at her! Her family was filthy rich, her brother was a kpop idol, and she could have any thing a little girl ever dreamed of!! But all their happiness started going down hill the day her mother died. She was only 12 years old, and at that age that's when girls need their moms most. After that Kyungmi went threw a very depressing stage, and then it got worse!
Her father missed her deeply and kept wanting her to come home, but she wouldnt dare leave. She hated her step mother, but could see that her father was really happy with her. She wanted that step mom to leave, then she would go home, but she doesnt want to see her father all misrable again. So it's sorta like a win-lose situation. Curently her father is deciding if he is willing to break up with his wife to bring his little girl back, and if he does Kyungmi might leave. Unless she can convince him that she loves being an idol and she doesn't want it to change.

Motto:
Dont follow the beaten path. Go your own way and leave a trail.

Professional Info

- What she did was, one day while her family was away, she took her brother with her to go audition and they just loved her, but they aslo liked how she was Sungmin's little sister.

Years of training: 3

Stage Name:
Minnie

Stage Personality:
Sweet Choding

Personal Fanclub:
Kyuties

Fanclub Colors:
Pink | White

Personal Twitter:
@kyungie.the.kutie

Social Life

Friends:
- Kyuhyun | they are bestfriends she can tell him anything
- Yesung | another one of the bestfriends
- Sunny | close friend
- L.Joe | good friend

Rivals:
- Sungmin | They are brother and sister so they do have their sibling rivalry. Sungmin always wins, but Kyungmi is waiting for the day she will finally beat her brother.

Enemies:
- None

Love Interest:
Lee Taemin of SHINee | They are pretty good friends [[A/N: Though a bit vague at the moment, I'm going to have fun elaborating. XD]]

------

Ulzzang: Kim Do Hyun
Creator: ihoneybunnie

 

-------------------

Here's the third chosen one~! ^-^ These reveals are in no particular order really... In case anyone was wondering.