Park HeeRin | Lead Dancer/Sub Vocal

New company | New Group [Co-Ed] ~Apply Open for Sub-Groups~

Alright, here's the second chosen character! ^_^ Apples, apples, apples~ Yummy~ Congrats to HeeRin-umma~!
Also, umma once I choose all the members and such, could you make me a poster? If not, it's okay~ ^-^

----------------------------------

Character Basics

Name: Park HeeRin

Nicknames: Rinnie

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Birthday: 03/19/1989

Ethnicity: Korean/Filipino

Languages - Fluent: Korean, English, Tagalog

Languages - Basic: Ilocono

Birthplace: NYC

Raised: Mokpo, South Korea

ual Orientation: Straight

A Little More Detail

Personality: HeeRin is overall the type of girl that comes off as shy, which she is, but once you get to know her she's very outgoing. She is smart but at times will say things that doesn't sound right. She is horrible at driving so one would never want her to drive even though she has her license. She's very sensitive to what people say to her, but she doesn't let it stop her and continues with determination on everything. She also trusts people too easily, which can be seen as her downfall. When she's upset, she'll lock herself in her room and not come out until someone she trusts tries to talk to her. On love, she's a complete romantic and likes being treated special.

Loves:
- Apples

Likes:
- Apples
- Climbing trees
- Fishing
- Roses
- Dancing
- Writing poetry
- Swimming

Dislikes:
- Carrots
- Early mornings
- Black coffee
- Seeing old pictures of herself
- Messy rooms

Hates:
- Spiders
- Being left alone

Hobbies:
- Playing the piano and viola
- Reading
- Teaching people English

Habits:
- Collects ticket stubs, even from people that she knows.
- When no one's looking and they're eating, takes the fork and knife and starts playing the glasses.
- Tells people words in Tagalog and Ilocano and tells them that it's a cuss word when it really isn't.

Trivia:
- Blood type is AB.
- Has a heart shaped birthmark on the back of her neck.
- Took her driver's test 8 times before she passed it.
- Knows how to cuss in Mandarin... she doesn't know the basics... only the cuss words.
- She DID have plastic surgery and admits to it. But there's a story behind it... basically... she broke her nose while at the library. She was trying to get a heavy book off of the self and it landed on her nose. Unfortunately there was damage done and she was forced to undergo plastic surgery.

Pets:
Nemo | Yorkshire Terrier

Just Life

Parents:
Mother | Norina Fernandez  | 49 | Works at a publishing agency
- Overall gets along with HeeRin and cares about her.

Father | Park Sanghun | 51 | Retired military officer who was transferred to South Korea
- Technically was against HeeRin ever wanting to be an idol. Relationship isn't that good.

Siblings:
None

History:
HeeRin was born in NYC to two loving parents. Her mother was the one who raised her the most due to HeeRin's father being part of the US Marines and he was always stationed somewhere. When she turned 5, the family moved to South Korea so they can live with him and they resided in Mokpo. At first, HeeRin was very shy due to not knowing a word in Korean other than appa and kimchi. But she later learned quickly as she started to live there over the years. She also met Donghae and Donghwa and the two automatically became her friends and watched over her as if she were really their little sister. But later... Donghae left to be an SM trainee, leaving HeeRin sad and upset. When she told her mother that she wanted to work to be a celebrity like Donghae, her mother agreed to it. As for her father, he was against it. But her mother showed her support and helped her out.

Motto:
---

Professional Info

- With the help of her mother, HeeRin auditioned for multiple companies but unfortunately got rejected. This was when she met Kan Ai Mi and did an informal audition for her in front of her. She was then recruited to be in the company.

Years of training: 3

Stage Name:
HeeRa

Stage Personality:
Tumbling Apple Girl

Group Position:
Lead Dancer

Personal Fanclub:
Rinapples

Fanclub Colors:
Red

Personal Twitter:
@applerinnie

Social Life

Friends:
- Sooyoung (SNSD) - The two clicked instantly. Mostly because they both love food. She is also the only one that knows that HeeRin has a crush on Donghae.

- Jia (Miss A) - At first, Jia intimidated HeeRin. But they soon became friends due to Jia being the one that taught HeeRin how to say the cuss words in Mandarin (no one knows this!) and helping her out with dancing.

- Lee HyukJae (Super Junior)  - Technically the two are rivals turned friends. They didn't get along at first due to trying to get Donghae's attetion but he later learned from Donghae that they were friends ever since they were little and always asks HeeRin to teach him English.

Rivals:
- [[A/N: To be revealed later~ Keke]]

Enemies:
---

Love Interest:
Lee Donghae of Super Junior | The two were friends ever since childhood and HeeRin always tried to help him with his English. She later developed a crush on him but never got to tell him...yet.

---------

Ulzzang: Kim Shin Yeong
Creator: eunhaecupcake

------------------------------------------------------

Alright, second chosen member~! ^-^
<3