Michael Lim | Lead Vocalist/Sub Dancer

New company | New Group [Co-Ed] ~Apply Open for Sub-Groups~

Alright, so, it's Christmas and I'm in a blah mood, so to cheer myself up, I am going to reveal the first member. ^-^
Merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate this holiday, then ignore this and have a wonderful Sunday.
Okay, so I love this character. I read through it a couple times and realized that this is who I wanted to be the first reveal. What caught my eye was honestly the RENT references. That is my favorite musical of all time, so kudos and congrats to Polaris~!

---------------------------------------

Character Basics

Name: Michael Lim

Nicknames: Mickey, Mimi

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Birthday: 12/26/1991

Ethnicity: Chinese/Korean

Languages - Fluent: Chinese, Korean, French

Languages - Basic: English, German

Birthplace: Paris, France

Raised: Paris, France

ual Orientation: Gay

A Little More Detail

Personality: Michael was born and raised in the romantic fashion capital of the world - Paris - and thus, he himself is a romantic and a lover of fashion. He is outgoing and always full of energy. Always ready for an adventure, Michael is almost never seen sitting still. In love with life, almost nothing can bring him down; he is always smiling and carefree. He loves being the center of attention, especially when he thinks there is something that needs to be recognized by his peers (if he broke a personal best, cooked a meal without burning down the kitchen, etc); he knows that others deserve the attention sometimes - he just forgets. Even though Michael has a happy front, inside, he is incredibly afraid of being left behind by those he considers his friends and by being hurt by them. Although just words don't hurt him easily, it is easy to insult him. He gets jealous sometimes and insecure, but overall, he is fun-loving and carefree.

Loves:
- 90s band H.O.T
- Fashion
- RENT

Likes:
- Karaoke
- Spicy food
- His iPod and iPad
- Animals, especially dogs
- Ice coffee
- Bubble tea
- Warm weather
- Eating
- Gay clubs/bars

Dislikes:
- Disorganization
- Being told what to do
- Being rushed
- Not having time to shower
- Baby names such as sweetie, honey, baby, love, etc. (boyfriends can get away with it, however, its other people he doesn't like hearing it from)
- Gossipers
- Sour foods/candies

Hates:
- Words like retarded, , , queer, etc.
- Racism/bigotry
- Posers

Hobbies:
- Listening to music
- Designing/organizing his (and his bandmates') fashion
- Blogging
- Composing music
- Reading
- Shopping

Habits:
- Shouts in French when frustrated/annoyed
- Talks to strangers in a comfortable manner as if he's known them forever.
- Talks with his hands
- Daydreaming

Trivia:
- Knows every word and every dance step to every H.O.T song
- His walls are covered in H.O.T posters
- Is ambidextrous
- Absolutely cannot cook
- Sings in the shower
- Loves taking selcas

Pets:
- Chiot | Small, white| Yorkshire Terrier

Just Life

Parents:
Father | Lim Jian | 43 | CEO of L'école la Affaires et la Gestion.
- Michael and his father don't see eye to eye and he hasn't spoken to his father in a couple years.

Mother | Kim Jinyoung | 39 | University Professor.
- Michael is really close to his mother and they have a good relationship. He calls her every Sunday.

Siblings:
- None

History:
Michael is the only child of two working parents. He spent the majority of his time at home alone while they worked. He is a city kid, so there was an endless amount of things to do to keep himself busy. When he turned 12, he started hanging around people who helped him really discover himself - and he came out to his parents. Since then, his and his father's relationship became stressed. When he turned 16, he decided on a whim to send in a video audition to a new, South Korean entertainment company and got accepted. He was flown out, all expenses paid, to Seoul to begin his training. While leaving his mother was hard, leaving his father was not.

Motto:
Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be and if you give a damn, take me baby - or leave me. (from Rent)

Professional Info

- Michael decided one night to audition for an up and coming entertainment company in South Korea after seeing an ad online. He had been in his school's glee club, drama club, and band. He had been first chair violin, a many time soloist for the glee club and lead in musicals

Years of training: 4

Stage Name:
MiLim

Stage Personality:
Queen MiLim

Group Position:
Lead Vocalist / Sub Dancer

Personal Fanclub:
Knights

Fanclub Colors:
White | Sky Blue

Personal Twitter:
@QueenMiLimSky

Social Life

Friends:
- CL. CL and Michael enjoy going on shopping sprees with each other and sharing fashion tips, despite their rather different tastes.
- Minzy. Enjoy shopping and training together. Minzy taught Michael to rap and Michael helps Minzy with her singing.
- G-Dragon. Both enjoy dogs. They shop together and share clothes sometimes.

Rivals:
- Taeyang. Taeyang and Michael are both great singers and thus rivals. But they are pretty good friends.

Enemies:
- Jessica. Disgusted by Michael's uality and by the fact that he doesn't try to hide it. He isn't aware of Jessica's contempt for him.
- A bandmate [[A/N: Which I will reveal later on ^-^]]. Because of Michael's "queen" tendencies and his need for organization, he created a tense situation with his bandmate. His bandmate might be disgusted by Michael's uality.

Love Interest:
Shim Changmin of TVXQ | He always thought Changmin was attractive, but when he met him in person, he really felt the attraction. Changmin treated Michael indifferently until Michael kissed him in a darkly lit bar. At first, Changmin was disgusted, but when he saw Michael in a relationship with a rather abusive other, Changmin stepped in. Their relationship consists of hidden compliments and words of affection disguised as insults.

--------

Ulzzang: Lee Chihoon
Creator: memories_polaris

--------------------------

Alright, so there's the first apply I picked~! ^-^
<3