Han Xia Li "Abbie" | Visual/Lead Dancer/Sub Vocal | Mandarin Sub-Group

New company | New Group [Co-Ed] ~Apply Open for Sub-Groups~

This is actually a character of my creation that I made as a love interest for one of the members of the Main Group. I actually wasn't planning on using her, but I figured 'what the hell' and went ahead and put her in the Mandarin Sub-Group.

----------------------------------

Character Basics

Name: Han Xia Li "Abbie"

Nicknames: Abbie, Abigail, Lily, 'Baby Hannie' (by SuJu)

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday: 12/26/1995

Ethnicity: French/Chinese

Languages - Fluent: Mandarin, French, English

Languages - Basic: Korean, Cantonese

Birthplace: Abbeville, France

Raised: Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang, China

ual Orientation: Straight

A Little More Detail

Personality: At first, she seems like the typically run-of-the-mill sweet, kind-hearted, quiet, intelligent type of girl. She's caring and what most would call a 'goody-two-shoes'. She helps those who are in a hard spot and she's empathetic toward people who are having problems. Most of the time she's what everyone expects her to be, however; she has a very competitive side. When it comes to dancing, she's always striving to be the best.

Loves:
- Dancing
- Mystery Novels
- Ice Cream

Likes:
- Books
- Up-beat music
- French Cuisine
- Dystopia Novels
- Shakespeare
- Strawberries
- Ice Cream

Dislikes:
- Yelling
- Tteokbokki
- Meat
- White Rice
- Coffee
- Soda

Hates:
- Caramel
- High-Tech Cell Phones

Hobbies:
- Reading
- Dancing
- Watching JaeHwa play Tetris
- Taking things apart and putting them back together

Habits:
- Chews n the inside of her cheek or her bottom lip when thinking.
- When nervous or bored, she plays with the fingers of whoever's hand is nearest to her.
- If she doesn't understand a Korean term, she will stick her tongue out and bite it hile scrunching up her nose.
- Always has a bottle of water near her; it's a habit picked up from dancing all the time and avoiding dehydration.

Trivia:
- She has knowledge of all 56 of China's ethnic traditional dances, along with ballet.
- She always has a messenger bag with her.
- In that bag is a Chinese to Korean dictionary given to her by her half-brother.
- She is blood type A.
- Her half-brother is her rolemodel and hero.
- 'Han Xia Li' is the name that was given to her by her father; she goes by 'Abbie' in honor of the name her mother gave her, which was 'Abigail Marie Bouffant'.
- She is a Vegetarian.

Pets:
- None

Just Life

Parents:
Father | Han Chen | 57 | Restaurant owner
Mother | Rachelle Bouffant | Deceased
Pseudo-Mother | Han Wei Mi | Restaurant owner
- Abbie gets along with her father very well; he supports her and loves her even though they rarely speak. She also gets along fairly well with her father's wife; there was some anger at first when Wei Mi found out that Chen had had an affair and a child, but everything smoothed over.

Sibings:
Half-brother | Han Geng | Solo artist
- Abbie loves her half-brother. He's the one who taught her how to dance; he's the reason she went for her dreams.

History:
Abbie was born in Abbeville, France to a middle-income mother. When Abbie was five, her mother was diagnosed with Brain Cancer; the tumor was inoperable and Abbie pratically watched her mother die. She had known no one other than her mother and the loss of that security and love left Abbie confused. Her father was contacted and he flew from China to France; he picked Abbie up and took her back to China with him.
At first, she wasn't aware that she had any siblings; Han Geng was off in Beijing at dance school. Of course, she saw pictures of him around the house, but she had never met him. During the summers between Han Geng being in school before he graduated and went off to SME, he taught Abbie how to dance. She already loved music, so it was easy to teach her. Despite the eleven year age difference, they got along perfectly well.
Abbie ended up going to South Korea when she was eleven, three years after Han Geng had left for his own training. She started training the year after her brother had debuted. She was glad to being seing him nearly every day again; he even started helping her with dancing again. She sped to the top of the classes just as he did, but she had more trouble with the language than Han Geng did; SME didn't want to take a chance with her, mostly because of her age.

Motto:
'Sing like no one's listening, dance like no one's watching, and live like there's no tomorrow.'

Professional Info

- Abbie was found during a global audition held in Beijing, China. She was recruited for SM Entertainment first, but when she couldn't learn Korean quick enough, they let her go. She was then found by BCE and taken in.

Years of training: 5 years (3 at SME; 2 at BCE)

Stage Name:
Lotus

Stage Personality:
Dancing Fantasy

Group Position:
Visual/Lead Dancer/Sub Vocal

Personal Fanclub:
Lilypad

Fanclub Colors:
White | Green

Personal Twitter:
@BabyHannie

Social Life

Friends:
- Other trainees in the company.
- Lee Taemin | Became friends as trainees before he debuted with SHINee.
- Choi Sulli | Became close friends as trainees before Abbie left SME.

Rivals:
- Han Geng | Just a sibling rivalry. He's her rolemodel, so she tries to out-do him. It never really works, but she thinks that maybe one day she'll be able to out-dance him.

Enemies:
- None

Love Interest:
Park JaeHwa - Member of Password | She mostly sits beside him while he plays Tetris; she's never really been good at the game so to her it's interesting to watch him play. She either watches him or reads a book. If they to just talk or be alone, they go out somewhere because the Password dorm and the training dorms are both really loud.

--------

Creator: FallingForCinderella (me)
Ulzzang: Jeong Seo Yeong

-----------------

Now to work on getting out the members that I've chosen. ^-^