Kim JooWan | Lead Rapper

New company | New Group [Co-Ed] ~Apply Open for Sub-Groups~

Congrats to Alicia~ ^-^ Now here's our final member.

----------------------

Character Basics

Name: Kim JooWan

Nicknames: Anything, as long as no one uses his Stage Name except for professional reasons.

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Birthday: 03/09/1993

Ethnicity: Korean

Languages - Fluent: Korean

Languages - Basic: Japanese, English

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Raised: Busan, South Korea

ual Orientation: Doesn't Care

A Little More Detail

Personality: JooWan is the kind of guy who can easily switch from light hearted in the dorm and in interviews to strong and powerful on stage. He’s kind of like that in real life too- being fun and energetic but also knowing when it is time to work instead of play and when he's working he is very focused. People think this is because he is driven, but secretly he's scared to death of letting down his sister. He’s always looking to please older members and is very respectful to them. If an older member bosses him around he will listen without a fight but if a younger member tries to tell him what to do he can get pretty angry. Despite this he adores the younger members and tries to be a good big brother. His main weakness is struggling with communication. If he's stressed he'll become irritable or even mad. He doesn’t yell when he’s mad though- instead he becomes completely silent and closes himself off from those around him. Since he lost his sister, he has had a hard time showing when he feels close to someone so he doesn’t freely show affection but he is really happy inside when he is receiving attention from other members.

Loves:
- Dancing
-His dog

Likes:
- His/the group's Fans
- Hats
- Chicken
- Mochi Ice Cream
- Long Showers
- Meeting other idols
- Pineapple
- Snow

Dislikes:
- Hospitals
- Being forced to dance girl group coreography
- Sitting in the passenger seat
- Banana Milk
- Getting his hair ruffled
- Bees
- Whining/Complaining
- Hot Weather

Hates:
- March 13th
- Drunk People

Hobbies:
- Photography
- Writing poetry/raps in his journal

Habits:
- At night when he's tired instead of just going to sleep he wanders around the dorm mumbling complete nonsense. It takes 2 or 3 people telling him to go to sleep before he'll actually go.
- You know when he's not feeling well or something hurts because he will grab onto the person closest to him and refuse to let go. (He basically turns into a big cuddling, "don't leave me please", cute mess.)
- He tilts his head to use his good ear when people are talking to him. He doesn’t like when people point it out so to anyone besides the select few who know about it, he calls it a nervous habit instead of telling the truth.
- Makes up random raps about whatever is going on at the moment. Doesn't matter what it is, he'll make some sort of rap for it!

Trivia:
- His hearing problem doesn’t really affect his everyday life. The only problems he has is sometimes he won’t hear you if you approach him from the wrong side and he prefers to be on the right side of the stage so he can hear the music clearer. He’s excellent at feeling the music which is why he is such a strong rapper/dancer.
- Can not for the life of him handle spicy food. He tears up, turns red, gets a runny nose, the whole shebang.
- Falls out of bed every morning and usually will just go back to sleep on the floor.
- His favorite color is red.

Pets:
TteokBokki | Mini Daschund

Just Life

Parents:
Father | Kim JaeSun | 47 | Owns a small office supply company.
Mother | Kim HaeYoung | 48 | is a high school teacher.
- He is very close with both his parents. They are a constant source of encouragement for him. His mother worries a lot about how he is coping with the stress but she always supports his decisions. They both are so proud of him for living out his dream.

Siblings:
Sister | YeongMin | Four years older than JooWan | Deceased
- She was an extremely talented pianist. She died in an accident when she was seventeen.

History:
He grew up in a middle class family living in Busan. His family was tight knit and very close while he grew up and he has many happy memories. His parents were really supportive in both his and his sister’s choices. He grew up with an older sister named YeongMin who was four years older than him. She attended a prestigious performing arts school and was a talented pianist. Although she lived away from home she always came to attend his talent shows and was the one to encourage him to explore his musical passion. When he was thirteen years old YeongMin was driving him home from dance practice and telling him how proud she was of him when a drunk driver crossed into their lane. She spun the wheel to protect her little brother and her side of the car was hit instead. The blow from the accident damaged his left eardrum, leaving him mostly deaf on that side and YeongMin didn’t survive. For the next six months he didn’t talk but one night he had a dream of his sister telling him to keep going because she believed in him. From then on, he worked really hard to pursue a career as a rapper and even chose a stage name in her honor.

Motto:
Life is too short to be wasted.

Professional Info

- After his sister died, he stopped talking completely. His parents tried everything to get him to communicate but nothing worked. Finally, they forced him to leave the house and join a dance class. It was then that he was able to express some of the painful emotions he was experiencing without using words. When he started to speak again, he would write down a lot of poetry/rap in his journal. His parents saw how much passion he had for music and they knew he needed to pursue something that would bring that much meaning to his life. They encouraged him to audition and after many rejections where he auditioned flawlessly but was turned down once they found out his hearing issue, BCE saw his potential and accepted him as a trainee.

Years of training: 3

Stage Name:
YeongWon

Stage Personality:
Passionate Soul

Group Position:
Lead Rapper

Personal Fanclub:
Forever

Fanclub Colors:
Dark Blue

Personal Twitter:
@YW4EverLove

Social Life

Friends:
- Lee Donghae | They met when he was a trainee and he's been a mentor of sorts. Because Donghae knows what it is like to lose someone you love, he really helped JooWan learn to start opening up about his sister. When JooWan can't seem to talk about why he's upset or he's really missing his sister he calls Donghae.

- Thunder & Mir | Thunder, Mir, and JooWan often keep in contact with each other and try to get lunch, etc. They are a "three musketeers" of sorts when they are together.

Rivals:
- None

Enemies:
- His biggest "enemy" is himself and his struggle with losing his sister. When he has a hard time expressing himself or speaking it inhibits his performance. His own problems are what he considers more important to "beat" than any other idol.

Love Interest:
He's looking for love but is also afraid to get too close to someone. He has a fear that he'll find love and then lose that person. He needs someone patient and gentle to break through his defenses.

--------

Ulzzang: Kim Su Hwan
Creator: AliciaRose

----------------------------

Next Chapter will be some very important information. So guys, please read it. Please.