LTFS

Love at The First Sight (LTFS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Aww… He’s so romantic.” A beautiful woman states dreamingly.

 

Even though she’s 30 years old, her smoothly small body that still so attractive to anybody. A smiley face hasn’t wipe off after she finished watching the television series when a main character made surprises proposed to his woman in the last scene.

 

“Romantic.” A pony girl mumbles, rubbing her chubby cheeks to prevent further blush. She quickly turns her head to a similar face, but an adult version.

 

“Umma, how do you propose to mom?”

 

 

“Hmm… I asked for our grandparents blessing and made it completed surprise, Nayeon.” The oldest says gently, giving an angelic smile to her daughter before petting her hair.

 

 

“Then tell me about it, I am not sleepy.” A hopefully puppy eyes appears on Nayeon’s with a cute little pout, the masterly look that there’s so tiny percent for her parents could resist and deny.

 

For a while, the moment the two older make eyes contact, a younger woman flashes pretty smile to her partner.

 

“I want to know, Umma. Oh oh, tell me about your first meet.” A shiny eyes blink repeatedly with interest, making the angelic woman rubs the back of her neck in trouble before turns to her wife again for conclusion.

 

A hand slowly touches her on the cheek, giving a smoothly caress and a soft peck comes after that.

 

 

“Tell her yourself. Because you stole my first kiss so unromantic way.” At that time Nayeon could not help, but to admire her parents love for one another.

 

An awkwardly gummy smile is showing, “It’s start when….”

 

 

-

 

 

 

“Lucky you.” Dahyun murmurs in disappointment, intention to her busy friend who takes clothes out of her suitcase and places it neatly to aside.

 

 

“Lucky me? Why?” Chaeyoung asks in confuse, continuing what she is doing.

 

“Yah! Don’t be an ignorer. Myoui Mina is going to sleep in the same tent with you. That’s so amazing and you ask me why? That’s Myoui Mina!” A dreamingly face shows, her hands wraps together to her chest and smile brightly.

 

 

“Mina? Who’s that?” Chaeyoung asks, finally facing Dahyun after she done preparing. The confuse girl turns her head a bit in more confusedly.

 

“Mina, the gorgeous girl, full of quality, intelligent, charming you never once heard? She goes to the most expensive school in Korea and it’s also lucky that’s our school have the same camping trip with them and you’re the luckiest. Don’t you know? Anyone here wants to be you. Even me, hmpf.” Dahyun raises her voice loudly, an act reaching to the owner of the name that the two girls are gossiping.

 

 

“These girls are so loud.” Mina mumbles beneath her book. “Don’t act like you aren’t curious about this clueless girl. And it’s funny how they talk about you when you lay in a tent next to them. Haha.” Momo laughs, kicking her best friend’s leg playful before continuingly munching her jokbal in happiness.

 

 

“Then you can take my place, it’s just a tent. I can talk to our teacher about it.” Chaeyoung flashes a smile.

 

 

“Really?” Dahyun widens her eyes, happily smiles back but slowly stops.

 

 

“But it’s the school’s rule. That isn’t going to be easy and I don’t want to be a replacement.” She pouts sadly.

 

 

“Hm. Up to you.” Chaeyoung replies, shrugs.

 

 

To Chaeyoung, it doesn’t important who is going to stay in the tent with her. What important that’s tomorrow she safes and sounds. Sometimes, she is wondering if the school’s trip planners are stupid or not, because suggest to select two names of the students for each tents? Why not sleep with groups of friends, isn’t it better?

 

 

“Let’s go to see the sunset, Chaeng.” Dahyun states, pulling Chaeyoung out of the tent it’s almost time to end of the afternoon. Girly grins are heard, they happily walk hand in hand together without notice two pair of eyes stare at their back.

 

“Don’t you think that ‘Chaeng’ girl is interesting? And she doesn’t even know you. Haha.”

 

“…..” There is no answer from Mina, but a small smile as a respond. It could be tell from the look that she is so interested and other hidden part, Mina wants to observe the girl’s expression when they meet face to face.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“Can you open the tent, please?” A sweet voice states, Mina quickly grants her request, releasing a fine smiling face no doubt.

 

 

“Hello, I’m your tent mate.” Not to awkward, Chaeyoung friendly says.

 

 

“Nice to know you, your name?” Mina asks, staring directly into her white smoothly face. She’s beautiful! Mina thought.

 

“Chaeyoung. You’re Mina, right?”

 

 

“Em.” Mina nods, during that moment when Chaeyoung walks into their tent she suddenly loses her balance due to catching one of her foot on the cloth tent and her body perfectly fall into Mina’s arms.

 

 

*Du-Dumb* *Du-Dumb* ….

 

 

 

The sound of their heartbeats keep pounding beat in fast speed at the same time until they aren’t sure which sound belongs to whose.

 

 

Glancing up from Mina’s shoulder in embarrassment before softly pushes the older girl away when Mina also releases the latter.

 

 

“I’m sorry! I tripped over something.” Chaeyoung lowers her head in shame. She now looks like a fool to Mina. How embarrassed!

 

“It’s alright.” Mina then finds a place to sleep before lays down, until she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter