Arriving Jiyong .. A waiting Him

SUPERMAN RETURN'S SPEACIAL GUEST

Haru House


Haru today you have a plan with Jiyong oppa , you must be a good girl ok and do not trouble Jiyong oppa ." Why i have to be with him today appa", i dont want. I wanna be with you and omma. Tablo chuckled after hearing haru say that to him. He know Haru dont want to be alone with ji because she so shy to Jiyong cus she like him a lot. 

Dont worry you not gonna be alone with him. sumone that you always dream to be him gonna be together with you and jiyong oppa together so theyll gonna be you three to share this moment together.So will you agree to work out together this time honey. umm let me think about it.But who the appa told about we gonna be three?? me,jiyong oppa and the third who else.Let me say to you she is...

knock knock knock ...

sumone at the door.let we see whos there Haru.Haru open the door so excitedly to see who at the door and ahh! only jiyong oppa.Haru make poker face to jiyong but so plastered cuz his crush infront of him smiling heavenly to him . Haru make eye contact to jiyong because why jiyong so happy today. its because he gonna be with him or this because the unnie. Haru so curious about smiling jiyong and she got idea . Haru laughed happily inside cuz she have plan to impose jiyong.

So ji i will gonna leave Haru on your care today. please take care of him,Haru do not trouble jiyong oppa and wait unnie come ok. Arraso appa, dont worry hyung i will take care Haru like my child.Jiyong say happily to Tablo and they bid goodbye to him.

Haru-ah now what we gonna do??.do we have to wait unnie or we just sit down quietly now. "i want to wait unnie, it been long time i have dream to see him", haru say shyly to jiyong. Woah! jiyong never know Haru like this unnie so much. Thats why jiyong realise Haru dressing like him.tied her hair like him.Now jiyong know Haru admire this unnie so much.