Quiet confession

An old diary of love stories

Choi Seungcheol x Jung  Wheein.

When the sun sets and night falls deeper. You are the only one i know. The only one i think of and the only one that shines as bright as the stars.

 

 

After that tiring night they just spent together at the crowded festival, he waher home. He said he'd do that to every girl. But, His reason to walk this particular girl is slightly different. He walk the other just to make sure they got home safe. But for her, the girl with a bright personality, that's not it. I mean, he also want her to return home safely. But his main reason is so he can talk to her a little longer. It's true that her house and the festival is not far but at least he can hear her soothing voice.

"Safety is your top priority, i see?" Her voice crack the comfortable silent between them. She's tired. He can see it in her eyes. That charming eyes that shines really bright.

'No. You are.' As much as he want to say those word out loud to her, he hold back. Because he's afraid those sweet yet dangerous word will destroy their friendship. And of course he doesn't want that to happen.

"I don't want to take responsibility if you're missing, Jung Wheein." He nods with a small smile forming in his face as he talk. And He lied. Why would he doesn't want to take responsibility if Jung Wheein, his childhood friend, his first love, his vitamin and on top of all, the first person who taught him what jealousy feels like is missing? Everyone knows that he'd sail the world just to find her. but he's faking it. the answer and the smile. It's all fake. He want her to be safe because he deeply in love with her but too scared to confess.

"Ofcourse you don't, Choi Seungcheol. I know." She let a giggle escape . And she lied. She wouldn't be that cheerful after a man who stole her heart since their first meeting just say that he doesn't want to take responsibility, right? But it's okay. She's used to it. She know that he'll never set his eyes on her. That he'll never care for her as something more than a childhood friend. And that she'll never hear the word she want him to say the most. A simple 'i love you'.

And at the end of that night, he still can't put up the courage to confess. While she, on the other side, still can't stop assuming that he will never fall in love with her. But little did she know, He did.