Chapter 2

Never Let You Go !

 

 

It was already 8pm when Omma came back home from her coffee shop.

“Aigo, what a tiring day’ Omma said as she entered.

“Ommaaa~” I went and hugged her. “How was the collection today? Did you get many customers ommonieee ? ” I asked.

“ Neh,daughter..but I started it only today isn’t it? So I need to wait a little longer to attract more customers “ She caressed my hair. “Where is Chullie?” Omma chuckled.

“Aisshh! Omma don’t call me Chullie… >_< Im HeeChul , Kim Heechul. Why don’t you call me Hee ? Wae omma wae?? Hee Oppa complained.

“Ahh mianhae adeul ! Well what are you doing? Omma asked Hee Oppa.

“Om-Omma I…ermm I am Studying..yup Studing” Heechul Oppa replied.

“Aigo! That’s my boy,” Omma said as she kissed his forehead. “I want you to become a big business man like your Appa” She wiped her tears.

“I don’t want to be a business man”! He replied angrily.

“Wae—Waeyo ?”  Omma asked in a shock.

“Omma “ He got up and back hugged her “ I wanna be a Singer Omma – A very famous Singer” He smiled.

“Whatever you say, dear”.  Omma kissed him and went to kitchen while heechul oppa went back to study. I slowly went to see what he was studying. I was shocked when saw  it. It was a magazine titled Dazed with  Sohee Unnie’s cover.

“Ooopppaaa” I snatched the magazine from him.

“Yahh” He came running behind me.”Im gonna show this to me omma” I laughed.

 He pushed me and I fell on the bed. He forcefully snatched it from me. I laughed so hard and he gave me a punch. “Yah Don’t laugh like a maniac” He said with a crooked eyes and went back to his room.

“Oppa!” I ran behind him.”Is that what you were studying “ I chuckled. He didn’t reply me instead gave me a glare. “Oppa is she that famous “ I asked.

“It our school magazine!!” he replied and banged the door.

“Ewww!! “  I went back to my room and I set my alarm for 7 and when to sleep.

 

=Next morning=

“Omma!!!! Omma!!! Where is my school uniform?” I asked.

 

Its in heechul’s room. Aishh What is my uniform doing in  his room? I complained and went to take it.

I knocked at his door and no one responded. “Oppaaa” I knocked hard. He opened it with a messy hair “Yah why the hell did you knock that hard” He questioned me.

“I came to take my uniform” I pushed him aside and got inside his room and took my clothes.

“What are you gonna do with uniforms now?” He smirked at me.

“I wanna go to school..Its my first day” I shouted.

“School???” Omonaaa Im late! He ran to the toilet.

I got dressed up within and was fixing my bag.

“Saeyyyy” I heard a familiar voice at the door. I went to look and it  was Sulli . “Morning Sulli” I said. “Morning Saeyy” She replied back.

“Omma Im leaving” I went to omma and hugged her. “Good luck ttal “(daughter) She caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

“Kaja~!” She dragged me out of my house.

“Saey, arent you excited to go to school?” Sulli asked.

“Neh..im really nervous.! “ I replied.

“Do you like candies Saey?” Sulli asked me.

“Neh,I Do ! I love it” I said.

“Kaja Lets buy some” She pulled me to a nearby store and bought some candies.

“Lollipop is my fave” She said as she a strawberry flavoured lollipop.

“Mine too” I said as I snatched a chocolate flavoured lollipop.

“Sulli …Is this for us??” I asked pointing the candies which Sulli had.

“Aniyo Saey, Its for your new friends.. Choi Siwon and Lee HyukJae”

“Choi Siwon and Lee HyukJae???” I asked in a confused voice.

“Neh, You’ll meet them sooon. “ Sulli said.

Sulli then sat in a nearby bench. I went and sat with her. “Sulli why did you sit?” Is this bus stop or something? I asked her.

 

“hehe Aniyo, Im waiting for Siwonnie . Its his house” She said pointing  a huge house.

“Woah he is really rich isnt it?” I asked her.

“Neh, He is very rich..His father is a big businessman.But Siwonnie is never arrogant. He is a very perfect boy.”  Sulli said.

“Then why arent we going inside to fetch him”? I asked her.

“Erremmm…Its because..er,mm…. They have an Idiotic dog with them. That thing always barks at me, And you know Saey ,it once chased me all around his house. But thank god no one saw it.” She fake smiled a me .

“hahahah You scared of dogs?? Hehehe I love them” I chuckled.

Just then I saw a boy running towards us. It must be Choi Siwon I thought. Sulli went and hugged him. Oh wait..I expected a Manly guy and he is a cute guy.He is really Adorable. He came with a sweet smile.

“Wonnie meet our new friend  SaeRa, She is Heechul Oppa’s dongsaeng.” She said him.

“Annyeonghaseyo Choi Siwon Imniida” He introduced himself with some hand gestures.

“Annyeong^^ I  am  Saera Kim , Feel free to call me Saey” I introduced myself.

We then togather walked to our school. Sulli and Siwon are great friends. I understood that from the very first moment I saw them togather. Within few minutes we reached our school. It was soo crowded with new admissions, ex-students and other students of the school.

“Saey you need sit here, Our teacher will guide you to our class room. So wait here Arasso??” She said me.

“Nae I Will” I said as I waved at them. Just then a lady with short hair approached me. “Annyeong Taeyeon Imniida, Arent you Kim Heechul sister? She asked me.

“Neh I am. I said and stood up. “Well I am your  class teacher” . She said and walked towards her office and I followed her. You need fill  your personal information in this form and you done. She smiled at me. I filled everything and gave it back to her. She then guided me to my Whole New Class room. I was seriously nervous. She asked me to wait at the door as she entered the class room. The class was really noicy . “Ssshhhhh!!! Attention please. We have a new student” She said and the whole class went “wooaahhhhhh is it a boy?? “ The girls asked. “I know it’s a girl “ The boys said.

“Shhhhh!!!! Haha..Its boys time…!  She chuckled.

And the boys were clapping and howling.

“Saera Kim..Please get in! She asked me.

 

“*gasp* “Breathe in! Breathe out! Shisus be with me” I prayed hard and entered the class. I heard them clapping and howling in surprise. “Woah she is hot babe” I heard some mumble. I gave them a death glare and stood beside Taeyeon songsaengnim.

“Saera please introduce  urself.” She asked .

“Annyeonghaseyo Everyone. Saera Kim Imniida^^ I said as I gavethem a 90 degree bow.

I then went and sat beside Sulli. “Saey meet hyukkie” Sulli said pointing to a guy with a gummy smile.

“Anneyong Saera Kim imniida” I said him. “Annyeong beautiful lady..Im Dacer Lee Hyuk Jae” he said to which we all giggled.

“Seems like that devil wont come today” Sulli chuckled.

“Devil? Who is that? “ I asked her.

“Its CHO KYUHYUN” Sulli, Siwon and Hyukjae said in unison.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------