chap:1

LOTTO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“wake up ! yah xiao candy you better wake up right away before I throw all your BTS merch in the Han river”  it was those words or maybe my mom’s loud screaming that made me jerk up and sit straight in ma bed  “I’m up” I said while getting off of ma bed nd making ma way towards the washroom.

I tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. My brother again I sighed hard, this was getting out of hand that 9 years old crazy monkey, I dunn understand what the hell he does for hours every morning in the bathroom “ YAHHHH XIAO MIN GET THE HELL OUT OR ELSE BREAKING THE DOOR AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT” I screamed in ma ultrasonic whale like voice. It works everytime…kekkeke… “coming noona” he said from inside. Just 2 minutes later the almighty xiao min was standing right in front of me giving me an ear to ear smile …..’ creep’ I muttered

I went inside, did my morning routine, went back to ma room, changed into my uniform, tied my hair up in a pony tail, grabbed my bts bakback, cell phone and headphones. To me if you throw me into a desrt with just ma cell phone and head phones I’ll servive and come back alive… crazy right I know…

After checking my appearance one last time in the mirror, I got out of my room and walked downstairs…. Xioa min was already doing his break fast … there my dad was sitting also…… woah it’s a rare sight…. My dad usually dunn do breakfast with us…. He mostly leaves early for work..

mom brought me my breakfast… I sat down munching on my egg rolls… I looked up and asked “whats the occasion today, is everything ok” my dad noted the sarcasm in my words and looked up from his news paper “ we are leaving for Bussan Mrs Kim’s son was murdered last night” I choked on my milk ,,,after coughing a few times and wiping my mouth with a napkin that xiao min handed me I looked at my dad shocked and said “what” ‘ how” “when” “ who did this” “oh my God”

my dad looked at me as if I’ve lost my mind “one question at a time candy, well we don’t really know who in particular did it but it seems like the opposite party got a hint of him working on the case as a secret agent so it was a given” I hummed and said “ dad you need to be careful they are very powerful, its completely impossible to have access to such top secret information and yet everytime they are able to find the secret agents and then…” I paused..

without looking at me …my dad took a sip from his tea and said “ don’t worry what happens will happen but we wont back down, its our fight and the only way for us to make this world a safe and happy place for you guys is to finish them” I stayed silent after that……after finishing ma breakfast I hugged them and wished them a safe journey, told them that I love them and all, bid my good byes to them, came out of my house and started marching towards my school

My school is at 15 minutes walk from my house. Its not that far. Imma final year student in SM high school of arts and sciences .. I’m just a normal high school girl……. Well not very normal but its fine I dunn bite people……. I’m not kidding there are people that bite for real and feed on humans …… it’s a top secret ….. a few years back some cases appeard of animal attacks in the country sides of korea.. at first no one paid much attention to it but later on when there was a sudden increase in such cases and after studying the corpses and postmartum  reports and many witness reports it was found out that those are not just any typical animal attacks but those who were once considered as legends have come to life …

WOLFS the shape shifters… yes they exist … they live with us … go to schools and offices just like normal humans but no they are not humans … once at the full moon they lose their sanity they become the beasts they are…killing innocent humans and feeding on them…

The Government kept the news hidden from public so it wont arise terror and panic in them and formed a secret organization to fight the wolves and eliminate them…. My dad  is the chief of SOWH ‘SECRET ORGANISATION OF WOLFHUNTERS ”  and Mrs Kim’s son was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter