I love you, Beautiful!

I love you, Beautiful!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun as the male dragged Sehun by his hand toward the exit doors. How dare he hold Sehun's hand! Baekhyun was Chanyeol’s not Sehun's!

 

"Damn you, Oh Sehun!" He quietly muttered under his breath before he followed the two out the double doors. Listening in their conversation he grew angry at what he was hearing past between the two males.

 

"Baekhyun hyung, why did yiu dragged me out here?" Sehun asked with a light blush on his face as he noticed that Baekhyun was still holding his hand.

 

"Sehun, I have to tell you something important..." Chanyeol could predict what Baekhyun was about to say and his anger level rose higher.

 

"Uh...hyung, what is it? Is something wrong?" Sehun's voice had adopted concern to it as he looked at him.

 

"Sehun, I love you... like romantically." Baekhyun confessed, causing Chanyeol to silently scowl at the thought of Sehun returning his feelings.

 

Before Sehun could respond, Chanyeol creeper up behind him and slit his throat quickly causing blood to splatter onto his love's face. Sehun's body fell with a thud and Baekhyun whispered loudly too scared to scream for help. Tears leaked from his eyes as he stared at Sehun's lying body.

 

Sehun was now dead, the man he loved was murdered right in front of him. He fell to his knees and cradled Sehun's limp head in his lap.

 

"No... no please! Please get up, Sehun! I love you so much! Do you hear me?" He cried as more warm tears streamed down his beautiful face. He pressed his forehead against  Sehun's as he let his tears fall onto his lifeless body.

 

"Stop crying love. He can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter