Testing

Playing Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week earlier

‘Eonni, why are you being so secretive?’ she whined cutely.

‘When people look at you they would never have thought you were such a whiner with so much agyeo,’ she sighed.

‘I didn’t used to be like this,’ she said, almost contemplatively.

‘He changed you didn’t he So Eun-ah?’ she asked.

She could see the bright red blush spread across her face like a school girl who’s been caught having a crush.

It was a very innocent look, unlike her usually tough and aloof exterior.

In some way, she could see why Jae Rim would fall for her.

She was mysterious but also quite innocent with her interactions.

‘Don’t change the subject eonni! I want to know! How is he? You called me 2 months ago telling me that Su Rim told you about my number and you said you would give some inside information about him so…why are you asking me how my schedule is?’

‘He’s well, he is preparing for his new drama and can’t stop checking the window every time he hears a truck go by because he wonders whether it is you.’

So Eun giggles, ‘silly, it’s all in the company, I can’t send a food truck there!’

‘He is very stupid when it comes to you.’

Immediately So Eun seems to prick up and look at her suspiciously and opened , ready to defend her ‘best friend’ as she’d called him.

‘Best friend’ indeed!

No best friend would look so red or offer as much companionship on Kakao as she did, even late into the night!

Their relationship was more than ‘best friends’.

They were both too stupid to say otherwise.

‘I’m not insulting him. I am just saying he forgets himself when he thinks o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter