HighWay Romance

HighWay Romance ⏏ Office Romance Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"I'm scared, Taeyeon." Baekhyun confessed, his eyes showing fear.

"Why would you feel like that? Don't. My parents will love you." Taeyeon attempted to calm his boyfriend who was

driving them to her parent's house in Busan.

"I don't think they'll like it if they'll know I got together with their daughter without their permission." Baekhyun stepped on the pedal and increased the speed.

"Drive slow..." Taeyeon mumbled thinking something to herself.

"You got a point, oppa will be mad the most." Baekhyun swallowed hard when his girlfriend finished,

he feared to be rejected by his girlfriends's family.

"R-really?" Baekhyun was feeling hot all of a sudden.

"Just kidding. Jiwoong oppa will love you after he scares you a little." Taeyeon giggled trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Yeah... Gotta be careful eh?" Baekhyun breathed deeply trying to relax himself.

"How long we'll stay there?" Baekhyun quizzed looking at Taeyeon for a moment before focusing his eyes on the road.

"Depends. Who know's if they'll kick us out." 

"Baby, don't joke with me, I'm already on the brink of piss in my pants." Baekhyun joked laughing.

"Do y-you need to go?" Taeyeon asked, and Baekhyun could only chuckle at his girlfriend's cuteness.

"What's so funny--" Taeyeon was cut short when the car came to halt suddenly,

sending both Baekhyun and Taeyeon's half jerk forward. 

Thankfully, the belt held them back.

", you alright?" Baekhyun asked turning to Taeyeon who had her eyes widened. She was shivering in fright.

"Y-yeah... A-re you okay?" Taeyeon massaged her forehead that hurt because it came in contact with the window.

"I'm fine." Baekhyun spoke roughly and undid his seat belt.

"W-where you're g-going?" Taeyeon asked in panic, her voice more high-pitched than usual.

"I'm going to check to see if something is wrong." 

"Don't!" Taeyeon cried surprising Baekhyun.

"W-why not?" 

"B-because I don't w-want y-y-you to DIE!" Taeyeon hollered in a ear-splitting voice range,

"Calm down, woman! You're going to blast my ears off!" 

"But I d-don't w-want-" 

"I'm just going to check, love. I'm not going anywhere. Why would you even think I would die?" Baekhyun asked not understanding his frightened girlfriend.

"Because that's how eve-ry h-horror movie starts." Taeyeon explained as a tear slipped from her eyes.

Baekhyun just stared blankly at his girlfriend, in disbelief. He was at lost of words.

"I told you we shouldn't have watched that funjuring movie." Baekhyun chided.

"It's conjuring..." Taeyeon corrected him, shiver running down her body when she named the movie.

"God." Baekhyun grunted getting off the car before his girlfriend could complain more.

Taeyeon watched as her boyfriend went to the front of the car and opened the hood.

As soon as he did, black smoke erupted from inside and blinded Baekhyun making him choke.

"B-baek?" Taeyeon called him feeling scared when she heard him cough.

"Baek?" She repeated and got off the car to see Baekhyun with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why'd you get off?" Baekhyun asked glancing at his girlfriend fitted perfectly in winter clothes. It was fricking cold.

"J-just checking on y-you..." Taeyeon explained standing beside him.

"What do you think is wrong?" 

"Something is wrong with the air filter, spark plugs seem fine but the battery looks dead." Baekhyun deducted leaving his girl in astonishment, her eyes glittered as he explained. She openly stared at him in awe.

"What?" He asked.

"You're so cool." Taeyeon smiled cheekily, "Like you didn't already knew that." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and focused his eyes back on the engine.

"I don't think I can fix this..." Baekhyun said checking his phone.

"Baek." Taeyeon called looking up in the sky.

"What is it, love?" 

"It's raining."

"." Baekhyun cursed when the rain started falling on them with light speed. 

"If we stay here for even one minute we'll soak!" Taeyeon panicked and darted towards her door to shelter herself from the rain and Baekhyun did the same.

The rain was falling and they were already half soaking wet. 

"Why won't the door open?!!" Baekhyun pulled the door handle but it was stuck on both sides.

"The key's inside, I f-forgot." 

Baekhyun glared at his girlfriend before he ed his arm inside the car to pick up the key sitting on the seat.

"Got it." Baekhyun said and pulled it back to open it.

"Get in." Both of them got inside but by the time they managed to- both were soaking wet.

"Oh man..." Taeyeon grumbled looking at her wet sweater, Baekhyun's coat was no different. Both of them were soaking wet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter