Autumn Days [Chapter 1]

Accidentally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn Day

Son Naeun

 

I stood by the corner of the university’s Humanities building, waiting for someone to show up. It was a one fine autumn day. The sun was shining a little high up in the sky, with the petals and leaves falling with the wind.

At times like this, the school was like a sweet haven for lovers, as the weather was perfect for almost everyone. I can even see couples holding hands and hugging and whispering sweet things.

And there I was, standing in a simple peach dress, holding unto my bag as I wait for her. It’s been a little half past hour since I’ve been waiting but I didn’t even complain.

How can I complain when it’s her that I am waiting for?

With a sigh at that simple but sad thought that came to my mind, I glanced at my clock, realizing that I will be skipping next class because of her.

Her… what I meant by her is Jung Eunji… Jung Eunji has been my best friend since I was a little girl. We’ve been together since I was a baby. We’ve been next to each other, side by side… not until we were in college and took our separate ways. Sure we are still in the same university but she has her own circle of popular friends and I’m not really part of her clique.

Her group consists of Yoon Bomi, Oh Hayoung, Chae Soobin and herself. Yoon Bomi was the oldest in them and thus she was like the leader or something even when she’s just five days older than my best friend. She’s like a player or something and I really hate interacting with her. Her pick-up lines are just soooooo… corny? I guess.

Oh Hayoung was the troublemaker and well, she caused me more than a million headaches. I don’t even want to think of it.

The other was Chae Soobin… well what to say about her? It is the fact that she wasn’t really always there. It was either she was sleeping… or sleeping… She’s known as the craziest one in the group, the weird one… and I can’t agree more.

And lastly was my best friend, Jung Eunji. She’s the sweetest of them all. A complete sweetheart that easily swoons everyone’s hearts away. She’s not smart but her attitude and smiles make up for it already. And she was the most talented person that I’ll ever know.

I guess you can already know my feelings for her for the way I described her…

When I almost gave up, and walk away, that’s when she finally showed up, with a girl standing next to her, her smiles wide that reached her eyes.

It was a perfect description of perfect... She’s perfectly beautiful that way.

But then I felt some pain in my heart too as I realize the reason she was smiling was that girl… not me…

“Eunji!” I screamed and waved my hand up high, waiting for her to notice me. She did and grinned, running to me with the other girl walking after her, following her to me.

“Naeun-ah! Did you wait for too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter