[P] Chapter I (Beach Romance - FINAL)

[P] Beach Romance (by DarkJustice and Silver_Light)

"We're finally here!" Taeyeon announced for the fifth time as they entered their hotel room in Hawaii. Baekhyun could only chuckle at his wife's cuteness. "This is gonna be the best honeymoon trip ever!" Taeyeon threw her hands up in the air and scanned the pricey suite room her husband had booked for them.

"I'm gonna make sure of that." Baekhyun finally said as he put down his bag and fell on the queen sized bed. "I'm so happy, Baek!" Taeyeon jumped in joy as she observed the scenery from their balcony, "You like it?" Baekhyun asked trying to catch up his breath. "You kidding me? I love it!" Taeyeon said and within a second she threw herself on their bed, earning a gasp from Baekhyun. 

"Woah. Calm down, girl." Baekhyun smiled bright-fully as his girlfriend could not contain her happiness. "I'm so god damn tired," Baekhyun complained, pulling Taeyeon closer to him on the bed.

"You smell like strawberry." He said and buried his face in Taeyeon's neck.

"Aish." Taeyeon smiled and wrapped her arms around her lover. 

"I love you," Baekhyun confessed. "I know, pabo." 


"Baek!" The mentioned person's eyes fluttered open as he heard his name being called repeatedly; he groaned and sat up to see his wife, "Let's go." 

"W-where?" 

"Beach. C'mon hurry up, we don't want to be late." Taeyeon hurried him as she pushed him off the bed. 

"Yah! Crazy woman!" Baekhyun grunted and rubbed his head. "It has been only six hours since we've landed babe. Bloody six hours." Baekhyun shot a glare.

Taeyeon didn't answer, she kept quiet before she noticed Baekhyun's eyes widening when he saw their swim suits on the bed. "What a-are those, b-babe?" 

"I prepared our swim wears, silly," Taeyeon answered with a giggle. Baekhyun walked over to the other side of the bed and lifted Taeyeon's bikini. 

"Don't tell me you're gonna wear this." Baekhyun's voice was sharp and he seemed annoyed as he examined the almost no piece of fabric.

"I am. Why?" 

"This is so bloody... exposing!" Baekhyun showed her the bikini, his eyebrows raising. "Yeah, that's why I bought it. Tiffany said it would look y on me-" 

"No. You're not gonna wear this when there are..." He paused, taking a deep breath, "I don't want other guys to look at you, baby." He coaxed putting down her swim suit. 

"B-but... I want to look y... All the other girls wear these. Why not me? I want to be hot." Taeyeon poutedmaking Baekhyun sigh. He quietly walked towards her and pulled her down on the bed beside him. 

They both locked eyes with each other, Baekhyun's eyes were full of concern whereas Taeyeon just wanted to look nice. 

"You're already very hot."  

"It's not the same thing, Baekhyun. I know you're protective but just this once... let me wear this. I want to be confident about myself." Taeyeon tried to convince him as she pulled his hands to rest on her lap. Taeyeon squeezed his hands to assure him, "I'll be fine." 

"I don't know..." Baekhyun sighed , not wanting to give in. 

"Pweaseee.. Taeyeonnie never asks Baekhyunnie for anything. Let her wear for Baekhyunnie?" The reddish brown-haired male sighed in disbelief, "You're too cute, Kim Taeyeonnie." He smiled.

"So... Can I?" Taeyeon batted her eyelashes.

"Yes you can." As soon as Baekhyun finished , Taeyeon threw her hands up in excitement, hitting Baekhyun's nose by mistake. He let out a grunt and covered his nose, "Ouch." 

"Oh God. Sorry! Are you okay?" Taeyeon immediately got worried and she tried to take a look at him but he turned his face away.

"Ha! Got you." Baekhyun quickly pecked her lips. 

"You rascal." Baekhyun smiled when she called him that, Baekhyun loved to tease his wife. He stood up and began walking towards the bathroom. "Going to take a shower?" 

"Yeah, want to tag along?" He smirked. 

"How can I refuse?" Taeyeon quickly jumped to her feet and entered the bathroom with her sweet husband.


"We're here!" Taeyeon proclaimed in absolute joy as they stepped foot on the sand. "It feels so damn great!" She added, spinning around. Baekhyun quietly followed her, keeping quiet as he carefully observed her every move. 

He'd move the sun if his lovely wife asked him to. So, when she begged him if she could wear her swim suit- he could not refuse. Although he wanted to, he doesn't want any guy eyeing or even thinking about his girl.

Taeyeon was currently wearing a flannel over her black tank. Of courseshe was wearing her beloved bikini under her clothes. She twirled around happily wearing her black slippers. 

"Don't you look just lovely, cupcake?" Baekhyun said, finally catching up to her. He wore a black deep neck shirt and his trunks for swimming. 

"Not yet, Byun Baekhyun," Taeyeon smirked suggestively, making his boyfriend chuckle. "There aren't many people around over there," Baekhyun said pointing at a spot near where they were standing. "There is a shade too." He added and before waiting for her response, he whisked her along him by grabbing her wrist.


"Isn't this amazing?" Baekhyun asked, resting his head on his wife's lap. Taeyeon had already stripped herself off of her upper clothing. To be true, when Baekhyun saw his blonde girlfriend in her swim wear, his throat got dry and he forgot how to breathe. He just openly gawked at her.

She was wearing had a garden twist front top and loop-sided bottoms. Most of her skin was exposed and she was already done applying her heat protection lotion. To Taeyeon's amusement, Baekhyun stood still with his jaw hanging low when he saw her.

She was satisfied with her look.

Whereas, Baekhyun was trying not to openly gape at his wife. Although, he definitely could.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Taeyeon mumbled, running her fingers through his soft locks. They both certainly were enjoying their time together. "No need to thank me", Baekhyun answered, glancing at his wife.

"If I were to die today, I would be happy because I got to spend time with you... like this." Baekhyun coaxed, making Taeyeon smile.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun. You smooth talker." Taeyeon massaged his head. "Go to sleep, Baekhyun," Taeyeon ordered shifting her position.

"I surely can since I haven't properly slept." He said with a chuckle.

"You look handsome when you're sleeping." She added and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Mhmm..." He said sitting up and facing her. "C'mon here, young lady." He gripped her wrist and yanked in towards him so she collided against his chest. "Yah!" She protested as her body hit against his with force.

"Stay still." He ordered as he made her sit on his lap. Both of them locked eyes with each other, feeling each other's breath. "Baek..." Taeyeon muttered softly her eyes slowly darting towards his lips. "Yes?" He teased moving closer inch by inch.

"I want ice cream."

.

.

.

"What?" He blinked blankly.

"You heard me, go get some ice cream." She got off his lap and raised her eyebrows. "Oh c'mon!" He protested, throwing his hands up. 

"Chop chop, hun." Taeyeon smiled and clapped her hands. "Strawberry?" He asked, getting up and dusting off the dust from his shirt. "By the way, why haven't you..." Taeyeon pointed at the black shirt he was wearing. "Bless me with your body... pwease." Taeyeon didn't even finish, before Baekhyun pulled his shirt over him. 

Revealing him. Taeyeon's actions were an imitation of Baekhyun from before. She looked at him hungrily without even blinking.

His tapered waist , hips and washboard abs were on display, along with the wide chest and thick back. Baekhyun cackled.

Taeyeon instantly flushed and turned her face away from him, "Oh my." Baekhyun chuckled, throwing his shirt on her, "I'll be back in a while...  there's a queue though." 

"Okay. I'll be here." Taeyeon folded his shirt neatly and smiled. Baekhyun nodded his head and got up, disappearing from her sight after a while.


"Hey, baby." Taeyeon eyes shot up at the unfamiliar voice.

"Here, love." Taeyeon saw two foreign guys with fairly tall height looking at her. She wondered if they were talking to her.

'They are speaking English' thought Taeyeon. They were obviously younger than her.

"A-are you talking to me?" Taeyeon quizzed in broken English. "y little thing, isn't she? Ren." One guy with freckles all over his face asked his friend, Ren.

Taeyeon was good at English but she couldn't understand the words they were saying because of their thick Australian accent.

"I want to take her home so bad, Stephan." The other one named Ren said loud enough for Taeyeon to hear but she couldn't catch it. "Hello." Taeyeon shyly stood up from her position and bowed slightly, her bikini thrilling them. 

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Ren said smoothly and reached her hand to shake. And bewildered by the situation, Taeyeon's hand went to meet his. She didn't want to come off rude in a foreign country so, she kindly greeted him.

'Maybe that's how they greet each other here.' There was no one in sight. Not one person. Just them.

"There's a party going on in my pants because of you."

"P-party?" The blonde blinked at the males in front of her.

'Aish, I have no idea what they're saying' Taeyeon groaned internally

"We make a y pair," Ren said and in one move, he yanked her towards him she collided against him with a yelp. "E-excuse m-me." Taeyeon's mind went blank as she attempted to save herself from his tight grip.

"Nice body you got there." Taeyeon's eyes widened when she finally understood what they were saying.

"Let go." Taeyeon breathed, tears swelling her eyes. 

"Why I just want us to have a good time--" 

"And I just ing want to kill you." Taeyeon's eyes shot open wider when she heard Baekhyun say in English. The grip on Taeyeon's wrist was gone and she finally turned to see a red-faced Baekhyun, his hands balled into a fist. "Taeyeon." He called her name, absolute anger present in his voice. 

Taeyeon quietly walked behind him, hiding.

"Woah. He looks like her boyfriend! Let's run dude." One of them said before running away leaving Ren alone feeling scared. He turned his foot away, "Where do you think you're going?" Baekhyun gritted his teeth and advanced towards the boy. 

"You piece of !" Baekhyun cursed, throwing himself on top of the boy's body and showering him with punches on his face. The offender didn't even attempt to block himself or he could not because Baekhyun was pounding his face with his fists.

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon called his name and neared closer to him, but Baekhyun couldn't hear a word she was saying. By the time, Taeyeon pulled Baekhyun's arm to stop him, the offender in front of him was covered in bruises and cut, blood was everywhere on his pathetic face. 

"S-stop... please." Taeyeon mumbled quietly, crying as she held down a shaking Baekhyun. 

He finally turned to look at his wife who was bawling her eyes out, he was angry at her but he wanted to embrace her at that moment. "Run er." Baekhyun cursed and the shamefully boy ran for his life.

When he was gone, Baekhyun pulled his wife closer to himself. "Sssh..." He whispered taking her in his arms and burying his face into her hair; taking her heavenly scent in.

"Let's go back now." He quietly whispered and kissed her temple softly.


"W-why aren't you mad?" Taeyeon asked in between her sobs. Both of them were sitting on their bed in their hotel room.

"I am. But I am mad at myself." He said sharply making Taeyeon blink her tears. She glanced in his direction.

"I shouldn't have left you alone in the first place." Baekhyun said softly this time. 

Taeyeon could only melt at his words.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!!" She hollered suddenly, throwing herself at her husband.

"Oppa?" Baekhyun balked.

"Taeyeon is sorry for making you leave for ice cream." She looked up at him though her thick and long eyelashes. 

"Well? How does Taeyeon plan on making up to me now?" Baekhyun smiled smugly, the corners of his lips tugged.

"I-I will bring you ice cream!!" She announced suddenly. She quickly got off her husband and stalked towards the door to their suite.

Baekhyun materialsed behind her and slid his arms around her petite waist, taking Taeyeon by surprise, "No you won't." Baekhyun purred, nibbling on her ear lobe.

Taeyeon gulped, "Then what does oppa want?" she turned around; still in his half-embrace. Instead of replying her, Baekhyun motioned his head towards the queen sized bed.

"You know what I want," he winked, nuzzling his nose against hers. Taeyeon's eyes dilated in astonishment but she noddded her head nevertheless, reluctant although. 

 

And that's how Taeyeon the cutie lost her innocence to her hot husband.